Chainmail Condoms. Any one tried them

hermarbi

Seen a few images but not seen or heard of anyone actually fuck or be fucked by one as yet.  They look awesome of course, but putting it out there to hear your views.  Anyone tried them? 

• 2 months later...

They are amazing.  I have one and have used it several times.  Not only does it rough up the bottom hole, but as the top, it also opens up raw areas of my cock. Which I guess it is supposed to do and facilitates its purpose.

I fucked a hot bottom with one a little over a year ago.  I told him I probably couldn't give him what he really wanted, but he asked me to fuck him rough with it to tear him up for guys going after me.  It was fairly painful on my own cock and he was grimacing like crazy.  He bled surprisingly little.  I wanted to cum while wearing it, but I couldn't and had to take it off to breed him.  It felt very rough on my cock, but I can't say I saw any blood.  I would absolutely use one again...the bottom brought it with him.  It was surprisingly baggy, but it's not like an actual condom - you're not rolling it down, you just pull the whole thing over your cock as far as it goes

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, justsexnowatl said:

I fucked a hot bottom with one a little over a year ago.  I told him I probably couldn't give him what he really wanted, but he asked me to fuck him rough with it to tear him up for guys going after me.  It was fairly painful on my own cock and he was grimacing like crazy.  He bled surprisingly little.  I wanted to cum while wearing it, but I couldn't and had to take it off to breed him.  It felt very rough on my cock, but I can't say I saw any blood.  I would absolutely use one again...the bottom brought it with him.  It was surprisingly baggy, but it's not like an actual condom - you're not rolling it down, you just pull the whole thing over your cock as far as it goes

Sound interesting

22 minutes ago, Hotrawbutt4u said:

Sound interesting

"Interesting" would normally be the perfect word, but HOT AS FUCK is a better term due to the NYC muscle jock who wanted it used on him to tear up his hole.  I'd elaborate if this was in the backroom, but we're not.

• Like 2

I have to admit that while I  might not be ready to get my tight hole torn up by a cruel condom as a sub bottom it does feel appealing as an ultimate act of submission to give pleasure to the top.

On 4/10/2024 at 3:55 PM, partying.hard said:

They are amazing.  I have one and have used it several times.  Not only does it rough up the bottom hole, but as the top, it also opens up raw areas of my cock. Which I guess it is supposed to do and facilitates its purpose.

Just started usin them a few months ago.  Not always my go to, but it can be cool.  It is an interesting sensation for me as a top when I fuck with one.  Definitely bloodies up a hole which can be good.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

9 hours ago, barefucker44 said:

Just started usin them a few months ago.  Not always my go to, but it can be cool.  It is an interesting sensation for me as a top when I fuck with one.  Definitely bloodies up a hole which can be good.

Need to use it on my hole, then.  Would love to turn sex from an enjoyable activity to a test to see how badly I REALLY want to get your seed.  If I can't lie there and take it, do I even deserve my dirty reward?

14 hours ago, BigBearSean said:

Need to use it on my hole, then.  Would love to turn sex from an enjoyable activity to a test to see how badly I REALLY want to get your seed.  If I can't lie there and take it, do I even deserve my dirty reward?

Let's try it man.