My fantasy about getting pozzed

pnpsub

I go to a bathhouse, the sleazier the better. I strip naked then get someone to use a Sharpie to write “Meth Whore” on one side of my ass and “Insert Toxic Loads Here” on the other. Then, I take a few hits of Tina from the pipe. 

Next. I start taking cock after cock. I service as many men as possible with my mouth, my hands and especially my ass. Miss Tina keeps me going like she does so well, and her sister Gina does too.. I drink chem piss.

Somebody offers me my first slam,  but I have to earn it by taking his beer can sized pierced cock without screaming. I manage somehow, then I watch as the needle enters my awaiting vein, making me higher than I’ve ever been.

This continues for days. I’ve explored dozens of kinks and served hundreds of men. The room reeks of sweat and piss, with the floor sticky with the cum that’s dripped out of my ass.

I finally go home exhausted to sleep it off, having fulfilled my role as the dirty little meth whore I know I am. Once I get the confirmation I’m poz, I get the biohazard tattoo I earned. 

I go to the bathhouse again, willing to top anyone else anyone who wants to be poz. I’m usually a bottom, but It’s my duty as a poz chem pig to share the gift with anyone else who wants it.

Miss Tina is an evil little bitch for showing me that I’m a dirty submissive whore meant to be used like that, isn’t she? She taught me to be a pig, to be used to please men, unleashed a side of me that I never knew existed. I should hate her for it, but I want her to take me even further.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 7