My Visit with Jason

Chapter 1 – We Meet Again

Jason is a long-time buddy of mine. When he lived near me, we’d get together a few times a month to party and play. About a year ago, he sold his startup company and moved to a place outside of Phoenix. He invited me to visit, promising there would be some fun times while I was there.

I was excited to get away from winter and to see Jason again. We’d spent lots of time together over the years, but that had always been focused on a day or two for play. This would be the first time we spent a more extended time together, and I’d be staying at his house, too. We got along well, and I had high hopes for the trip.

Jason picked me up at the airport, and we drove out into the mountains. He told me that his house was on a lake, and the area around it was secluded. He wasn’t kidding. When we got there, he had a beautiful house surrounded on three sides by trees. The back side was all about the lake. You couldn’t see any houses, and Jason told me that he often swam nude in the lake.

He showed me to my room and suggested that I prep for some fun times with him. I got ready in the private bath, put on a jockstrap, then got dressed in shorts and a T-shirt. He told me to meet him in the lower level, so I headed there.

Jason was waiting for me and working on his phone. He was naked except for a black leather harness and cock ring. When he saw me, he said, “There’s no need for clothing here,” so I stripped off the shorts and shirt and walked over to him. My cock was straining against the pouch of the jock strap. Jason’s dick was hard and shiny with precum. I knelt in front of him and sucked his cock into my mouth.

Jason is in his 40s now. At a little over 6’ tall, he’s about the same height as me. We’re both in OK shape, but it looked like he had been hitting the gym more since he moved and tightened up his body since I saw him last. He’s got an incredible hairy chest that tapers down to a treasure trail leading to his cock. His trimmed pubes help his 7” cock stand out. With the cock ring on, his cock was nice and plump. I also knew that he had a hairy ass and a hole that liked to be used. I’m a little heavier than him and not as defined. There’s some hair on my chest and ass, but not as much as Jason has. My cock is 7.5” long.

So, I’m on my knees, giving Jason a blow job. His cock is pumping out some precum, which I am eager to swallow. He let me suck him for a while, then he reached down and pulled me into a standing position so that he could suck my dick. That’s when I noticed that we were in a well-equipped playroom. A sling was set up with a stool at the base and a table on one side with poppers and water. A cart with lube and toys was near the stool. It looked like a fun space.

After he sucked me for a while, Jason suggested that we get things started. He reached for a pipe and torch and began melting the crystals. He took a hit when the smoke was swirling and passed the tools on to me. I, too, took a big hit off the pipe. Damn, this was some good stuff! We’d be flying soon. We shared the pipe and got ready for action.

Jason suggested that I get in the sling first. He lubed up both of his hands and started working on my hole. He was using fingers from both hands to poke and prod at my hole, teasing it to open up for him. It didn’t take long for him to have four fingers from each hand inside me, using them to stretch my hole, prepping it for his fist.

He added more lube to his hands and squirted a healthy amount in my ass with a lube shooter. Then, he slowly inserted his hand, twisting it as he entered my ass. He paused at the widest part and used some twisting motions to let me experience the fullness of his hands inside me. He knows how much I enjoy being stretched like this.

Next, he slid more of his hand in, getting in to about mid-forearm. Once he was settled in there, he gave me a minute to adjust. That first insertion is always fantastic, and he knew that there would be many more insertions to follow, so there was no need to rush.

After a moment, Jason started some small movements inside me. He was flexing his hand and twisting it around, letting his knuckles graze over my inner walls. Jason was also working his hand deeper into me. He paused once he hit my second hole. We both knew that we would breach that barrier, but there was plenty of time for that.

Jason then pulled his hand all the way out of my ass. He added more lube to it and slid back in. This time, he went all the way in on a single push. Jason worked my hole, pushing back and forth, all while twisting his hand around inside me. He was getting me well-opened, and I enjoyed the ride.

Next, he pulled out and looked over his selection of toys. He always liked Mr. Hankey’s toys, and it appeared that he added significantly to his collection. Some of my old favorites were there, but there were plenty of new items. He chose a new one that looked like a super-sized version of a real cock and started to lube it up. This toy was thick from the start, and his insertion made me gasp in pleasure. He looked up at me and smiled then as he slowly drilled the dildo further into my ass. He occasionally paused to let me adjust to it, but he kept a steady pressure on it. Twisting and moving it forward got most of the toy inside me until he hit my inner sphincter. With the thickness of this toy, it was unlikely to go through my second hole yet, but it felt amazing having it there.

Jason gently extracted the toy from my ass, pulling it all the way out and then shoving it back in. He repeated this action, pulling it all the way out before sliding it in again several times. Each time, the initial penetration of the head was easier, and my ass adjusted to accommodate the thickness, allowing the toy to slide in deep.

He was shaking and twisting the toy as he fucked me with it. He was really getting into working over my ass with this, so I decided to take a hit of poppers and let him go wild on my ass. I took one small hit in my left nostril, blew it out, and then took a deep hit on my right side, which I held. When Jason knew that the rush was on me, he pulled the toy out and quickly shoved it back inside me. Now, he was moving the toy with great speed, letting my ass feel every penetration and each wrinkle and vein on the dildo as it slid through my chamber.

Then, Jason dropped the toy on the ground and, as the poppers were wearing off, shoved his hand inside me again. This time, he was able to get deep inside me quickly and was poking at my second hole. He teased it just a bit and then slid his fingers through. Feeling him inside my colon was a huge turn on and I moaned in pleasure and appreciation.

Jason suggested more poppers and held his hand still while I snorted the fumes. Then, he began his assault on my deepest areas, pushing through my second hole, moving his fingers ever deeper inside me. I was bucking around on the sling, reacting to the intensity of the workout he delivered. My cock had been leaking a steady stream of precum, but now a huge gush erupted from it, coating my hairy stomach. Jason was oblivious to this since he was so focused on my ass, so I reached down and scooped some of the fluids into my mouth. The sweet and salty taste turned me on and excited me for what was to come.

Jason slowly slid his hand out of my ass. He took his time removing it, letting me feel the bumps and texture of his hairy paw as it was extracted from my ass. When he was all the way out, he again used both hands to spread my hole open. After the session we just had, it opened readily for him. He dipped in with his tongue and gave my hole a few licks. I shivered in delight as his tongue licked and probed my inner flesh. Then, he helped me out of the sling, and we swapped places so that he was now in the sling, legs spread and ass temptingly exposed to my yearning gaze.

• Like 6
  • Piggy 6

Chapter 2 – Jason’s Turn

In Chapter 1, I tell about visiting my buddy, Jason. He recently bought a house on a big piece of property and fronts onto a lake. We’re in his ground-level playroom, and he just worked my ass over in the sling. He’s in there now, ready for my hand (and whatever else I choose to insert into him).

Jason’s ass looked so appealing in the sling. His ass is covered in a fine dusting of hair that gets much denser and darker as it approaches his hole. A hairy ass is a favorite of mine since I like seeing the hairs get all matted down with spit, lube, cum, or whatever other fluids might be involved. I also enjoy seeing the hairs trail along a toy or arm penetrating that hole. Given this, I dove in with my tongue, preparing to give him a great rim job.

Jason’s hole is always responsive to my tongue. He would push out sometimes, letting his ass lips open up. Other times, he’d grab onto my tongue as it was penetrating his hole. I was working all around and inside his hole with my mouth, rubbing my face against all the soft hair on his ass. I loved the way he tastes; it’s a somewhat sweet and almost nutty flavor. I was happy to grind my face into his ass for hours, but I also knew that Jason wanted more than my tongue in his ass.

I leaned back and started to lube up my hands. Jason was watching me, and he kept pulsing his hole at me, letting me know how excited he was that we were able to do this again. We’ve played enough with each other to know what works to excite the other, but we may have picked up some new techniques since the last time we got together. I planned to show him some new moves tonight.

I first used the fingers from my right hand to open him up. Starting with two but quickly moving up to all four fingers, I poked and prodded his hole, coaxing it open. Between the spit from my rimming and the lube, his hole looked enticing. All the hair was matted down, and it clung to my fingers as I went in and out of his hole. I soon added fingers from my left hand to the mix and used both hands to stretch his opening. Then, I put all four fingers from my left hand in his ass and made a funnel out of them, allowing me to dump a good amount of lube into his ass.

Once the lube was inside him, I slipped in with my left hand, going in just up the wrist. This is where Jason likes me to pause and allow him to adjust, so I rested here for a moment. I did a like left to right movement with my arm, letting him feel me moving around inside him. As I did this, I slowly slid more of my arm inside him, getting deep inside him. I was at his second hole and stopped there for a while. My fingers were rubbing against the bend that would let me into his colon, willing it to allow me passage.

Jason relaxed his ass a bit, and my fingers slid through his second hole. He gasped in delight as he felt me enter his colon and quickly picked up the poppers. I waited while he huffed the potent fumes and let them take effect. Once I knew they had hit, I began stroking the walls of his colon and moving my hand back and forth, going through his hole again and again. He was moaning in pleasure and squirming on the sling. His obvious enjoyment made me happy as I took pleasure in his gratification.

Then, I moved back out, past his second hole. I made a fist with my hand inside him and began to rapidly twist it back and forth. This lets my knuckles hit lots of different spots inside his ass. Jason always likes this move, which helps open him up even more. After a bit of this play, I withdrew my hand from his ass and applied some more lube to my hand and around and inside his hole.

I was going in with a fist this time. My well-lubed hand was positioned at his hole, and I pressed forward. The weight of his body in the sling allowed his hole to gradually wrap itself around my fist, letting it slide inside him. He looked down at me and smiled, knowing he had just swallowed my fist. I twisted it around inside his hole, rubbing against his prostate as I did so. I knew that this would make Jason produce a nice load of precum, and when it came out of his cock, I stood up and licked it off, taking his cock into my mouth.

I kept his cock in my mouth, tenderly sucking on it to get the last of the precum. My fist was still in his ass, and I was moving it around inside him, twisting it around but also slipping it deeper into his ass. As I moved down, he would get different stimulations with each progressive move. Of course, all of this stimulation affected Jason, and he was now producing a steady stream of precum.

After a bit, I sat down on the stool again and slowly worked my fist out of his ass. From the initial penetration until the removal, my hand had been in a fist. Jason seemed to like this, so I reentered with my larger hand, also in a fist. This was a greater stretch, but Jason took it like a champ. I began to alternate between my hands—first the left, then the right, and so on.

Jason had a toy that was long and tapered to a point. It looked like the ideal candidate to drill through his second hole. It wasn’t too thick, but it would still give him some great sensations with all the bumps and veining. I stopped the work with my fists, picked up the toy, and applied lube all over it.

The toy was pretty floppy, so I had to use both hands to insert it into Jason’s ass and work it in. It took some time, but we got the toy in all the way to the base. Sometimes we had to back it out a bit and try an area again, but Jason was always able to accommodate. This dildo must be deep in his colon since it was so long.

I worked the toy back and forth in his ass, letting him feel the width near his hole and the poking and prodding of the tip in his colon. Jason did another hit of poppers, and then he told me to really go at it with this dildo. I worked it back and forth and gave it twists along the way. He was writhing in the sling, obviously enjoying the ride.

By now, it was pretty late, and my jet lag was kicking in. I extracted the full length of the dildo from Jason’s ass and placed it on the floor. He got out of the sling, we hugged for a while, and then we cleaned up the play space.

Jason told me that he had a special surprise for tomorrow. He’d need my help, and we’d start a bit before sunset. I was intrigued, but he wouldn’t tell me more.

• Piggy 3