Just The Tip In

There I was, an 18 year old boy looking at poz guys on BBRT. One guy messaged me asking me if I wanted to play. Told him it was my first and just wanted to kiss. He said sure and went over to his place. Nervous and anxiety level was over 9000. I got there and we started to kiss. He suggested we both get naked and I did. He sucked my dixk and asked if I can do the same. I sucked my 1st poz dick.

He then told me to lie on my belly. He started to eat my ass which had me in another world. Then he put lube in my ass and on his dick. I told him I wasn’t ready for that. He said he just wanted to put the tip in to see how it feels. Yea that’s cool, just the tip. All of a sudden he puts his weight on my back and goes in his dick. I put my face in the pillow trying to get through the pain. He goes close to my ear and tells me I’m his little poz boy now and start’s pumping his load in me.

I get up, take my clothes and leave. Outside of his building l find a dark corner and sit down and try to get myself together. After sitting for a half n hour, he comes downstairs and happens to see me in the dark corner. He rubs my face, tells me he loves me, takes my clothes off, turns me around, and shoves his poz cock back in my ass and ends up breeding me the rest of the night.

• Like 9
  • Piggy 7

• 2 weeks later...