Shaved or unshaved?

magicdick

Well I live in a fairly remote small desert tourist town with absolutely no gay anything. The nearest gay bar is in Las Vegas about 130 miles away. So with rare exceptions I spend a lot of time getting Hi and going through the "Gayternet" web sites. Turns out there are several piggy types within 10-50 miles. Ah yes...!

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Okay this is an official reiminder..Shaving is the word of the day..among a lot of other things.

I'm going to take you to a gay bar in Palm Springs, we will split up, I'll start cruising and find you and pick you up.

That is unless someone else has already done so..........................:)

On 2/21/2024 at 12:10 PM, Bokkierob said:

When I’m sucking cock I like a solid thick cock and heavy balls surrounded by full bush of thick hair, musky and sweaty. When I’m fucking I like a meaty ass with a deep and very hairy crack.

I love cock hairs💋

On 2/23/2024 at 4:59 AM, Ozpig said:

For 13.5 years I had no choice. My ex hated my mancunt with hair, and every sunday was a ritual he would shave my hole then fuck me. I sort of got used to it.

Hot💋