Favorite Styles of Fuck Venues

NWUSHorny

Fuckaurant Type  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite?

• Diner, full menu, but emphasis on hearty main entrees, often known for cream pie desserts
    • Buffet, all you can eat wide variety, but emphasis on main entrees, frequently have cream pies available for dessert
    • Tapas joint, lots of appetizers to sample, no real main entrees may include a variety of desserts
    • Dessert Bar, no main entree emphasis on the after dinner foods and activities
    • Neighborhood hangout, more of a social scene to meet up with friends than actually eat or try new things

LOL .... I had to read through the choices twice ... and the "full service dining experience" got my vote !! 

Nothing against a hot neighborhood bar though - (if it still existed, dammittall) 😉

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

The kind that includes fucking with your "neighbors", or just socializing?

Wellllllll .... if you're being literal, both, I suppose .... but these days, it's just socializing with guys in the 'hood" dammittall .... there's another "fun" bar over in Wilton Manors, but finding parking is a bitch, and it's not all that safe to walk a mile home when closing time rolls around.  

• Upvote 1