Push and grip

Japbtm

So I had 2 of my top FBs cum by. One of the tops decided he wanted to eat my more dominate other tops ass as he is fucking me. This made the top fucking super aggressive and wild to the point of biting and slapping my ass. He even took a short video for the other top as he smashed my holes from different directions which I’m normally not fucked at. He even gave my bite marks as though he was tearing the flesh from me and sucking hickies on my Lower back. I was being marked as his property. 
He ordered me to constantly push my hole out, claims it makes it incredibly soft and wet. I literally keep pushing it out that my walls of my hole became swollen. I added a pic. Younger guys feels it blown out and loose but more seasoned tops know this is prime pussy flesh…. Wrapping around and gripping a raw bb cock. “Good boy” he said. Never gets old when it’s said to me 😉 

IMG_9873.jpeg

Edited by Japbtm
Grammar shit
  • Like 6
  • Piggy 3