How long do sperm live inside a guy?

Iker80

9 minutes ago, Iker80 said:

Yeah, there's all kinds of stuff in cum. I think there's mind altering molecules that make you feel good in there. I like thinking about that too when a guy is inside me, and later when I can still feel his cum.

Sounds like sperm can keep doing their thing swimming around for a decent amount of time. Good to know!

Not any studies i can find of the effects of semen on men, but there is some with heteros that semen has bonding powers effecting the brain of the person who absorbs their Tops semen. One can speculate that the colon is also absorptive and a man absorbing his Tops semen may experience similar bonding effect as well.

"Human Semen

This list makes one wonder whether some of the many proteins in human semen could also have such manipulative effects. If they do, then this would be one way to explain the results of a study by Gordon Gallup and Rebecca Burch. In this study, they had almost three hundred female students fill out questionnaires relating to sex and mental health. The results showed that women who always use a condom — and so are protected against the effects of proteins in the semen — score almost 50 percent higher on a scale of depression-related symptoms than women who never use condoms, which might indicate (but doesn’t prove) that substances in semen interfere with the female nervous system."

[think before following links] https://www.discovermagazine.com/health/semens-chemical-cocktail-can-hijack-a-mates-brain

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/5/2024 at 9:19 AM, tallslenderguy said:

The  colon is about 4 feet long, but a lot of cum doesn't get there if the Top doesn't breed beyond the 'second hole" (i.e., the sigmoid curve). It's the seed that stays in the rectum that can trigger sensors in that part of the body to expel. i fight those and clamp down like i do when squeezing a Mans Cock when He is inside of me and eventually those feelings to expel pass. They come and go, and just have to repeat the process. It can be hard, and crampy, but i've done it for hours and usually if i sleep with His seed in me overnight, it gets absorbed. i have also woken up with a wet mattress too though, so sometimes His seed comes out when i sleep. 

I love falling asleep with a man's semen still in me. The thought that his sperm is still active for even a short time in my anus and rectum is a huge turn on. 
Although much is absorbed by my body I do love waking up with that wet spot in my sheets and the unmistakable scent of semen that has been marinating in my ass juices. 

• Like 3

When i just used to suck guys, the excitement would usually die down and stop once he had cum and I swallowed his load. The need would slowly build until the next time.

Since being fucked the excitement still remains knowing his cum in in my ass (I don't know why mentally that is different to my stomach), and the need comes round much more frequently.

I don't know why this is. It happens at an unconcious level, but I'm certainly more of a whore since, and when things are quiet the need is much stronger than it used to be.

• Piggy 1

giving head always makes me proud as i consider making someone cum w my mouth a skill. oddly, getting sucked is not my fav thing, mostly because i'm shocked at how bad most guys are at it. 

but i love the taste and smell of jizz and the fact that it lingers in my mouth long after i've swallowed. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, norefusal said:

giving head always makes me proud as i consider making someone cum w my mouth a skill. oddly, getting sucked is not my fav thing, mostly because i'm shocked at how bad most guys are at it. 

but i love the taste and smell of jizz and the fact that it lingers in my mouth long after i've swallowed. 

I rarely cum, if ever, from receiving oral. But i can always make a man cum when sucking cock.

I don't know why it is.