Older Neighbor Friend

Fuck! "Tim." Loved your story. Loved how you guys went right to fucking. Sometimes that's all I want. No sucking cock, just a Top who needs to fuck and seed a guy's tight hole. Love your details, had me stroking my boner the whole time. 

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

Older Neighbor Friend Part 2

Jake stayed buried in me....hand still on my cock.  I noticed Jake was shaking a little as every drop of man cum left his body.  Slowly, he stopped shaking and then his eyes opened and a big smile crossed his face.

"oh fuck Tim, I am still dripping in you!  That was so fucking hot.  Your ass feels so good on my cock.  Did you enjoy it too baby?"  Jake asked

I smiled wider than I had in a long time.  "yes daddy, it was better than anything I could imagine".  

Jake slowly pulled his softening cock from in me and collapsed on top of me, head on my shoulder.  He was breathing harder than me and I just wrapped my arms around him. 

I whispered to him, "I would love that again sometime".

Jake raised his head from my shoulder and looked at me.  "Tim, anytime you want me inside of you please let me know.  I loved fucking you.  Honestly Tim, I want to breed you so much".

I closed my eyes and smiled, and then I felt his cum load making its way through my insides.  I smiled even wider.

Jake and I finally parted and agreed to take a quick shower and hit the pool one more time before I had to go. 

"Let me go start the shower Tim", Jake said as he got off of me and left me on his bed.  "I will call you in when it is hot". 

I watched him walk into the bathroom, just making out his big balls as he walked. 

I heard the shower water start as I closed my eyes to relive what had just taken place.  I was covered in my own cum and also laying in a growing pool of Jake's cum, as I could feel his load slowly leaking out of me.  My mind flashed back to first seeing his beautiful cock at the pool to now.  As my eyes were still closed, I reached my hand down to feel my now wet and slightly sore ass.  I had never felt like this before.  There was cum on my ass cheeks and on the bed.

I moved my fingers up to my inner ass cheeks, spread my legs slightly, and ran a finger around my ass hole, it seemed puffy and so wet.  I was amazed at how much cum there was.

"Tim, the shower is nice and warm, come join me", I heard Jake say from the bathroom. 

I immediately snapped out of my dream and got up off the bed, my legs a little wobbly when my feet hit the floor.  It was now that I started to feel the bigger part of Jake's load using gravity to exit my body.  I could actually feel his cum starting to run down my inner thigh.

Jake had a little bit bigger shower in his bathroom, which was very nice.  I pulled the door open and saw him standing there, front to me and back to the shower, letting the water run down his body.  I had to stare at his beautiful full man cock for a second.  He was gorgeous, seemed to be a little less than semi hard.

"Come on in and shut the door", he said.

I got all the way in and pulled the glass door shut behind me. 

Jake said, "here babe, you stand under the water I have to piss".

He grabbed me by the shoulders and led me around so I was under the water.  Jake stood in front of me and turned slightly and started to pee.  I couldn't take my eyes off of Jake's cock as it let loose a long stream of piss.  Jake just let out a low groan.

"whew, needed to pee bad, glad you don't mind", Jake said.

"I love watching you pee Jake, if I am being honest".

As Jake's stream slowed to a trickle he guided my hand to his cock and asked me to squeeze out the last.  Of course I obliged and in doing so aimed his cock at me.  Jake hit me with the last few spurts of his piss.  That was a first, and it was very hot!

"Damn Tim, that was nice to see.  We might have to visit this again one day" Jake said smiling.

"I agree with that sir".

"Turn around Tim, let me wash your ass and get you clean".

I turned my back to Jake and I felt him rubbing my back.  I then heard him getting a wash cloth ready then felt him rubbing it around my ass cheeks, getting my body soapy.  I felt one of my ass cheeks pulled apart and his finger enter me.  My head fell back and my legs automatically spread open further.

"Fuck boy, I can feel my cum in you.  Sorry babe, I put a lot in  you this time, but damn glad!  it was needed".

"please don't ever say sorry Jake, I loved it so much and wouldn't ever change a thing", I told him.

Jake withdrew his finger from my aching ass and pulled me close, bring his face to ear. "I can't wait to fuck you again Tim, I hope it is soon".

I felt Jake's big cock on the side of my ass cheek and starting to grow.

"please sir, I need you to fuck me again, anytime you want".

:watch out Tim, I just might get used to your ass on my cock".  And now his cock was hard up against my back.  I knew what I wanted so I reached back and held on to his big cock.  At the same time I took a small step forward and bend over slightly.  Then guided his big manly dick towards my ass crack.

"are you sure Tim?  I can wait, but it has to be soon".

I continued guiding Jake's cock until I felt the head reach my wet hole.  I turned to Jake, "please cum in me one more time today.  please sir".

Jake took his cock from my hand and told me, "spread your ass open for daddy, I need to be in your ass again".

I did just that, pulling my ass apart.  immediately I felt Jake's cock head poking at my sore ass ring.  My own cock started growing immediately as his cock touched my hole. 

"that's it baby boy, open up for me", Jake said. 

I felt his cock head starting to spread me open.  I started pushing out, as he had taught me, at the same time as he pushed his cock in.  The sensation of my my sore ass ring was a little tender, but that gave way to the immense pleasure I started feeling from his cock spreading me open!  'pop' and his cock was in me, continuing to invade my insides again.  I let go of my ass cheeks and braced myself on the wall ahead of me. 

I felt Jake's hands grip my waist as he continued to push into me.  Fuck, it felt so amazing.  This time Jake was not stopping, but pushing deep into me with one long stroke.  Soon I felt Jake's body against my ass cheeks.

"Tim, the heat from  your ass is amazing.  I can feel your body pulsing around my cock."

I could feel it too.  His cock was all the way in me, deeper that it was only a short time ago, I was sure of it.  By now my cock was so hard and I needed to stroke it.  As I began to stroke my cock I felt Jake start to pull out and then push back in again.  This happened over and over, the pace quickening with each motion. 

"I need to fuck you Tim, fuck you deep and fill you with my load". 

"Please don't stop daddy, please fuck me full of your cum.  I want it all".  I was getting all that I wanted now.

There was no stopping Jake now, not that I would, but I knew he was taking ownership of my ass and I was very happy.   "Daddy I am cumming", I yelled.  my orgasm started as soon as I told him that, he was stroking me just right and I shot another load onto his shower floor.

I felt Jake grab my hips harder and shove as deep as he could.  "take my load boy".

I felt his cock grow and shoot and pulse in me like I already knew he could do.  That cock was reaching so deep in me, I had never felt anything like it.  To me, we were bonding and becoming one.  Jake held me close and held us still.  He was breathing so hard, which is so sexy to me.

Jake started to relax his body and with that I could feel his cock shrinking and starting to slide out of me.  "Damn boy, I do love fucking you.  thank you for that again."

As soon as Jake finally eased his wet cock out of me, I felt a huge drop of his cum drop out of me.  Jake smacked my ass.  I stood fully and turned around and looked down.  Even shrinking Jake's big cock was just so damn sexy!  I fell to my knees and lifted his heavy cock to my mouth.  I had to taste his cock just out of me.

His cock tasted a little musky, but wonderfully salty with his cum covering it.

Jake put his hand on my head and pushed it back a bit to look into my eyes.  "Tim, you are so amazing and so glad we met".  He then lifted me and embraced me, kissing me deeply.

Jake and I finished washing up and holding each other in the warm shower.  It felt so great.  This man could do anything to me, and with me.  I loved being with him, it was everything I had wanted. 

When we were finally dressed again in shorts, it was time for me to head home.  Jake walked me to the door, before opening it, kissed me deeply and grabbed my ass roughly.

"Tim, please come back soon, anytime, ok?".

"Jake, I want that so bad, I want to see you a lot".

Jake smiled, "maybe I should just lock the door and never let you leave." 

We both laughed, but it was a great idea. 

Jake then looked a little serious.  "Tim, I know that we both loved having natural sex today, and I am so thankful you wanted to do that with me, give yourself that way, but I know there is a risk with me fucking you raw.  If you ever feel  unsafe, please tell me and I will wear a condom.  ok?.

Just embraced Jake harder.  Then I looked up at him in the eyes, "please don't ever meantion it again.  I love your bare cock in me, the best feeling of my life so far.".  I paused for a moment and then continued, "I just want so much more Jake".

Jake kissed me again, "you will get it all then my baby boy". 

• Like 18
  • Piggy 6

One of the best intergenerational stories I've read in a long time.  Read it a few times and each time my orgasm was as intense as the first.  Keep the story going!

• Like 1