Cum flavour

It seems to vary from guy to guy (like body scents do) and can nudge based off what they eat, how hydrated they are and their overall health.

Here is a rather interesting article on the topic:

[think before following links] https://www.vice.com/en/article/gqkx99/how-diet-affects-the-way-your-sexual-fluids-taste

• Like 1

In my considerable experience, cum flavor is on a spectrum that isn't very broad. On one extreme it is smooth and sweet. On the other it is bitter and tangy. The vast majority in my opinion is on the sweet side of center. I love it all. Btw, a nice thick load of bitter cum really reminds me of what a cumpig I am.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Although diet does influence the taste, I like all variations in flavour and texture: sweet, bitter, tangy, smooth, clumpsy. Maybe my taste buds are not as sensitive as others' but I for one love them all.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I like sucking in a gloryhole, so I'm only in touch with a cock that later shoots a load.  I'm usually so horny and eager to milk a cock that I welcome all flavours of cum. Once the cock disappears, I'm eagerly waiting for the next one to appear.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, albentley said:

To me the variety is also in the texture and the thickness of the cum.  Much like all cocks are different then every man and boys cum is subtly different too.

That's hot💋

• Upvote 1

They vary greatly in my experience.  Some sweet syrup nectat, light and tangy to bitter and almost chunky.  Smokers tend to be bitter but not always.  So long as done my throat or ass, I'm good.

I've sucked enough cock over my gay career (not nearly as much as some of you pigs, regretfully) to know the cum taste can vary. I've only sucked a few that tasted really bad. Mostly I love the taste, it puts me into a state of gay heat and makes it even hotter when I fuck some dude. It enhances the experience.