Piss inside ass

My biggest fantasy is to let someone piss inside my hole, but I never seem to find guys who are up for it or someone who's still down after they cum in my hole. 

do you guys get lucky with this? How does it feel?

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

I had a fwb I'd top and after I had cum in his ass I would always piss in him. It feels great to piss balls deep in a tight hole.

I've also had guys piss in my ass after cumming, one guy blew his load deep in my ass and it was like 1 second later I could feel the stream of piss. Feels amazing. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

I've had it once and it was so hot warm feeling and the pressure fron getting fucked and my hole forcing it all out. The top didn't like it but I was begging for it so much can't wait to find someone who is into it and will feed me piss so I can plug up and see how much I can take in a day

I used to know a guy, a real pig, who was very into all sorts of piss play and in particular piss fucking. After a night of breeding and seeding, I would wake up in the morning feeling his hard dick sliding into my sloppy hole. Shortly after, my guts would be flooded by a warm wet stream of early morning piss. It was an amazing sensation.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

I’ve only been pissed in once and it felt amazing. Feels so warm but I couldn’t hold the piss inside and I had to immediately go to the bathroom. Felt like I was douching lol. I can’t wait to try it again. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, BBforever said:

I've also had guys piss in my ass after cumming, one guy blew his load deep in my ass and it was like 1 second later I could feel the stream of piss. Feels amazing. 

That's my dream man, so jealous

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

33 minutes ago, 1999bottom said:

That's my dream man, so jealous

Your dream will come true, there is a top out there somewhere who will pound and cun in your ass then let the stream of piss flow

I friggin love it!  Feeling the top thrusting for a while then blow a deep load in you and expect him to pull out and all of a sudden feeling a warm bloating sensation as he is filling you up with piss is amazing.. 

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

My first bf and I fucked and he came deep inside me and had to take a piss, I didn't even think about it before but I just stopped him with my hand holding him deep inside me and asked him to go ahead. His eyes lit up and he was still rock hard when I stated feeling him pissing inside me. I never felt so full before and he just kept on pissing. He was still hard and slowly started fucking me again while I was gripping my hole around his cock tight trying to keep it all in and not making a mess at the hotel room, he continues fucking till he dropped another load in me, then he plugged me and I kept the 2 cum loads and 1 piss load in me for about an hour before having to evacuate it all lol 

• Piggy 7

4 hours ago, Hunter22 said:

My first bf and I fucked and he came deep inside me and had to take a piss, I didn't even think about it before but I just stopped him with my hand holding him deep inside me and asked him to go ahead. His eyes lit up and he was still rock hard when I stated feeling him pissing inside me. I never felt so full before and he just kept on pissing. He was still hard and slowly started fucking me again while I was gripping my hole around his cock tight trying to keep it all in and not making a mess at the hotel room, he continues fucking till he dropped another load in me, then he plugged me and I kept the 2 cum loads and 1 piss load in me for about an hour before having to evacuate it all lol 

Sounds perfect to me

• Piggy 1

I had a fuck buddy who would use my hole as his morning urinal. The feel of hot piss in my insides as I walked to the bathroom to expel felt so good.

But it was morning piss after a night of heavy drinking and poppers use, so the smell was strong.

• Upvote 1