Piss inside ass

On 3/18/2024 at 12:58 PM, MKSub24 said:

It has always been one of my fantasies for a Top to piss fuck me, preferably without warning. I hope it will hapoen one day.

That's happened to me 2-3 times. I love it! 

• Like 1

It’s not something that happens often, but a few times in a bathhouse it’s happened to me. The mechanics of it are tricky, you have to be hard to penetrate, if you’re hard, the piss stream isn’t usually strong.  But as a gesture after someone you just met has cum in you and then he shares more fluid, just say thank you. Or in another case with two skateboarder types, young and muscular with tattoos , we made a strong sexual connection but they weren’t hard enough to pump sperm in me, as much as they tried, and one of them asked if he could piss in me, and I said sure.  Both time, I learned later, without a word said, these guys were partying.  Such special sharing memories.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

Was at a houseparty and  one guy needed a piss… so I followed him down. Asked if he‘d piss on me, he saiid yes… then the door opened and the other 3 guys all appeared. (One knew I lived piss so ingress he told the others) I got drenched by all 4 of them, and drank a good load too… then shortly after got the tingles. Two of them had been hitting the ket heavy and u reckon some of it got into my system. Made me hard as fuck. Another guy arrived off Grindr, and as he arrived he looked round and his eyes landed on me. He started to fuck me, then asked if he could smell piss on me. I said „yeah, sorry“… but he told me he loved it and fucked me even harder 😈 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I've pissed in a guy in my shower and it was hot as fuck, felt a bit like cumming (without the orgasm) in that I could feel it squirting out and filling his hole. Normally I exaggerate about filling someone up but not this time, I pissed so much that the pressure of it all built up forced my dick out and it ran out of his ass all down my waist and legs, it was warm and I was in absolute heaven. He needed to use the loo after that and it sounding like someone douching the way it came out of his ass. We fucked after that and he came from me pounding his hole.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

Years ago I hooked up with a guy that took me into his shower to fuck me.  Right after penetrating me, I started feeling pressure building up and warmth inside me, and realized he was pissing in me.  After filling me with piss, he proceeded to fuck me.  The sloppy sounds,  piss running down my legs and squirting out of me with every thrust, was crazy hot.  I felt like a filthy slut, and loved it.  Often fantasize about finding another guy to use me like that again.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5

49 minutes ago, Bef43207 said:

Years ago I hooked up with a guy that took me into his shower to fuck me.  Right after penetrating me, I started feeling pressure building up and warmth inside me, and realized he was pissing in me.  After filling me with piss, he proceeded to fuck me.  The sloppy sounds,  piss running down my legs and squirting out of me with every thrust, was crazy hot.  I felt like a filthy slut, and loved it.  Often fantasize about finding another guy to use me like that again.

I've had to fuck buddies do that to me. I want it again, feels so good being filled like that

• Upvote 2

Absolutely love it. And to drink the piss from someone else’s fuck hole…🐷

I’ve had most luck at piss parties. If ever in Amsterdam for example the Golden Shower party at Dirty Dicks is great for this kind of thing. 

• Piggy 2

I have only been  piss fucked successfully by 2 guys only. Unfortunately I didn’t feel too much so I was a little disappointed but  I knew that they did piss in me was both times when I was on my way to the washroom, piss was leaking from my ass to my legs. It was still very hot. I did hook up with several guys who are into pissfucking but they were unsuccessful in doing so. Last week the guy tried to piss in me so many times but couldn’t do it. He was fucking me all night. From time to time he would stop fucking and then told me he has piss for me. I don’t know what happened but the idea was such a turn on to him that he would get soft a little in me for couple minutes  and then got hard again. I guess it’s much harder to piss when you are hard. That said I have the feeling that he did pee a little because my ass would always feel wet and juicy when he fucked me afterwards as if he just applied some more lube in me.