San Francisco CumUnion

So - after many months of hesitation and schedule conflicts I finally tired it out. In summary, the event greatly exceeded my expectations but I had set the bar pretty low in my mind.

First, my expectations: I presumed that it would be mostly older/out of shape guys, who would be chasing me around all night, with maybe 1 or 2 guys i'd want to play with. I also expected that it would be better to show up late (door was open 10 -2). I also expected attitude.

Here's how it went:

Venue: Smaller than I expected and it would have been too crowded if the 200 guys who indicated that they were going on BBRT actually showed up at the same time. It was also very dingy - but that was almost expected for an event like this. I imagine that the place is probably filthy had the lights been turned on. There were two rooms both with places to play out in the open and nooks to duck into. The lighting was just right, dark but light enough that you could see where you were going and who you were playing with.

Crowd: I arrived at 12:45 thinking that a lot of people would go out and show up later on. Four hot guys were leaving as I walked in and the cloths check was in general disarray indicating that a lot of guys had already come and gone. I may have missed the peak crowd - very few guys arrived after me. Still, there were about 40 guys there ranging in age from 25 - 45. The age disbursement was pretty even - maybe a slight tilt towards older, but much better than I expected. Everyone was reasonably attractive in there own way and there was a nice mix of types. There seemed to be more bottoms than tops maybe 60/40 but they all seemed to have been loaded already so that may have had something to do with my timing.

The Scene: Not for the tame - it was piggy. Everyone was in sneakers and wearing a jock, underwear or nothing. There was generally almost no attitude and a lot of fucking. In fact, I don't think there was a single time I did a pass of an area and did not see some action. It was a combination of bottoms presenting their ass for cock and cruising around. Personally, I prefer to hunt so I was cruising around and it was not difficult at all to make a connection. Everyone was very respectful, I wasn't stalked by guys I passed on nor were they gawking while I fucked; they just moved on. In total, I fucked 4 guys and gave five loads and then I was drained - I was actually drained at 4 but then the first guy I had fucked nicely asked for another, and he was cute so... I felt cum in every ass and my first guy told me he had eight loads before me - I believed him too because cum was dripping from my balls and running down my leg as I fucked him. Each of the 4 guys I fucked was my type and I didn't need to settle or lower my normal standards.

Will I go again: The short answer is yes. With that said, for me this will be an infrequent indulgence. With the sheer amount of piggyness going on, I'll be getting myself screened for just about anything I could have picked up later in the week. Everyone was jumping from hole to hole making transfer of any nasties anyone may have brought along very easy.

Other guys who have gone - I'm interested in hearing your experience, especially if you arrived earlier.

• 4 months later...

Be a hero and cum too. ;-)

I've never been to this place, so for me it's exciting too.

Join me... I know what to do with a nice ass like yours! :-p ;-)

And they won't lock us up. So, in case you don't like the party, you can always escape.

Remember: everything is possible, but nothing a must.

Greetz from Amsterdam.

• 1 month later...
Guest manfun456

I've been meaning to go to one of these for months now. Finally getting to go there tonight (Mar 10), probably on the earlier side. I've been taking a lot of one-on-one loads lately, and I'm in need of some group grope action! Right before I leave, hopefully with my ass full of cum, I'll blast my jizz inside some fuckhole like me.

• 3 weeks later...

I am going to be in the Bay Area the weekend of April 21. I've read the posts here, and it sounds fucking hot! am thinking of attending the April CumUnion. Anyone have suggestions for a first timer and/or interested in meeting me there?