he’s been dumping loads in me

so basically i’m “straight”, technically dating a girl but we have a sexless relationship im 28 and i was talking to this super cute black man on grindr. we met up and he ate my ass and made me sit on his face a bunch and i sucked his cock a bunch. i had only been with 1 guy ever. well that was like 3 months ago i lasted about 2 weeks before i ripped the condom off and begged him to fuck me bare. he was walking me around the room with his belt around my neck like i was a dog. it was so fucking good 

fast forward a couple days ago…we are supposed to be monogamous. i found out hes fucking another boy. i was pretty upset but i wasn’t shocked. i still let him breed me last night. i’m kinda pissy about the whole thing. still want his cock though. i definitely wanna be safe it’s just ya i might as well go find another guy to fuck me too then. it just sucks cuz he’s on prep but i’m not .. i dunno what would you do ?

• Like 1

Think about your choices. If you take loads without condoms and you're not on prep, you may end up poz (like me). Once you crave cock and cum in your hole, you will never be able to stop. Constant craving ....

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

You're 28 in a sexless relationship!? 😦 Dude, you deserve better. 

Have a chat with her and tell her your needs. Figure it out before you are bitter and old. 

If you continue bb sex with men, you need prep. You don't want HIV. Yeah, it's treatable but there is no cure and life on treatment sucks. If you do get HIV, get on the meds and take care of yourself.

• Upvote 1

First off get on PreP. It's easy to get and easy to take. Zero chance of getting HIV and allows you to play more freely. Helps you not worry as much about gifts. However, if you do get an STD, immediate treatment and abstaining for a short period will help you prevent transmission to someone else.

And once you feel raw cock pulsating as the top shoots a load into your hole, your hole becomes insatiable for more cock and cum.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

On 3/29/2024 at 4:22 AM, jeffree said:

so basically i’m “straight”, technically dating a girl but we have a sexless relationship im 28 and i was talking to this super cute black man on grindr. we met up and he ate my ass and made me sit on his face a bunch and i sucked his cock a bunch. i had only been with 1 guy ever. well that was like 3 months ago i lasted about 2 weeks before i ripped the condom off and begged him to fuck me bare. he was walking me around the room with his belt around my neck like i was a dog. it was so fucking good 

fast forward a couple days ago…we are supposed to be monogamous. i found out hes fucking another boy. i was pretty upset but i wasn’t shocked. i still let him breed me last night. i’m kinda pissy about the whole thing. still want his cock though. i definitely wanna be safe it’s just ya i might as well go find another guy to fuck me too then. it just sucks cuz he’s on prep but i’m not .. i dunno what would you do ?

I'll take "Things that Never Happened" for $800, Alex. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/29/2024 at 5:36 AM, Pozturnsmeon said:

Think about your choices. If you take loads without condoms and you're not on prep, you may end up poz (like me). Once you crave cock and cum in your hole, you will never be able to stop. Constant craving ....

he definitely fucks me better without condoms. i love getting his load i instantly just feel so good about myself like yay he came lol. he cums multiple times so i take the 2nd one in my mouth usually. i definitely am going to get on prep. i wouldn’t mind another top to share me or a couple 

i dunno… i’m just having a lot of fun. also i notice the more regularly he fucks me, the better it feel. if we take a break things start to tighten up a little and it still feels good but not quite as magical. i crave it so much

• Like 2

On 3/29/2024 at 7:44 AM, hairyone said:

You're 28 in a sexless relationship!? 😦 Dude, you deserve better. 

Have a chat with her and tell her your needs. Figure it out before you are bitter and old. 

If you continue bb sex with men, you need prep. You don't want HIV. Yeah, it's treatable but there is no cure and life on treatment sucks. If you do get HIV, get on the meds and take care of yourself.

without getting into to much detail i’m trapped. no it’s not a kid. maybe worse. but that’s a story not for here 

On 3/30/2024 at 4:52 PM, WillingRawVerse said:

First off get on PreP. It's easy to get and easy to take. Zero chance of getting HIV and allows you to play more freely. Helps you not worry as much about gifts. However, if you do get an STD, immediate treatment and abstaining for a short period will help you prevent transmission to someone else.

And once you feel raw cock pulsating as the top shoots a load into your hole, your hole becomes insatiable for more cock and cum.

thank you for the advice i will be getting on prep 

it’s funny the first time he bred me i didn’t even realize it lol… he didn’t make much of a noise or anything and i thought he was just sticking it back in and then he goes i just bred your fucking hole it was such a shock i almost didn’t believe him for some reason. i didn’t say anything but i went home and sure enough it started dripping out of “my pussy”. lol that’s what he makes me call it 

• Like 3