Unexpectedly Shared and pozzed

MrPig82

**This is fiction and don't support for real non-consensual fun.**

I am a 26yo white cub bottom. I have been trying to expand my kinky side and try more things. I always play safe even if the guy has a recent clean test. I just don't want to get anything that might scare off my future husband. Well I started to chat with guys online and none were ever local. I had a few I got into wild chats with going into chems, stealth breeding, bondage, blindfolds and forced sex. One guy I chatted with on and off for almost a year happened to be in a city I was traveling to for work. He said I should stay for the weekend. I agreed and said we could get kinky but safe sex would be required. He said sure but he may slip in bare for a couple first pumps for us both can feel each other and then he'll wrap it. 

So that week came and I told work that I am staying and will find my own way home to visit family while there. They were ok with it and said if I needed a 3day weekend I can take it. I accepted. So Friday after the last meeting I checked out of the nice hotel my job got me and moved to a sleazy hotel as per the guy suggested. I left my stuff in the car and locked a set of clothes and my keys in its lock box. I did buy a cleaning kit to make sure I was ready.

I messaged him when I was ready. He told me to have my door unlatched and be blindfolded. I obeyed and a few minutes later I heard the door open. He pushed me back onto the bed and I felt him grab my limbs and tied me up. 

"Open that mouth faggot." He barked. The second I did he rammed his cock into my mouth. It had a nasty sour taste. 

"Don't miss a drop boy or you'll regret it." He told me as he started to piss in my mouth. His piss tasted even worse.

The second he was done I felt his cock start growing. He said he was about 8 inches uncut but much thicker than I thought it would be. He pulls out and then gags me. I feel him rubbing my ass and then hole. I moaned like a slut. Then he forces a finger in dry. It hurts and I whimper. He just chuckles as he pushes in deeper. He isn't gentle and it hurts some. Feels almost like he had sand on his fingers. 

"To help you relax and really enjoy this. Just like we chatted." He said with a voice you can tell he had an evil smile with. Then he forced something in me with his fingers. It burned as it went in me. I didn't realize at the time that it was large booty bumps he shoved into me. After a bit of moaning I heard a knock on the door.

"First of many have arrived. I hope you're ready. If not too bad." He chuckled as he got up. I wanted to resist but my head was so high I couldn't think. I heard some voices followed by hands.

"Is he ready for this? I know you said he wanted this badly and fuck it looks like it." A deep voice spoke.

"Yeah he wanted every drop and inch. He loves acting like he doesn't want it but left it to me who fucks him and the what extent." My friend told this stranger. This was not what we agreed to.

"Well I was about to be the first in him but if you want to go first you can." My friend offered.

"Nah, let you take a go and I want him slammed first. I'll get it ready." The stranger said. Then he spoke to someone else about get the stuff out. 

The bed moved and then I felt something big press against my hole. With the little bit of his pre and what ass juice my hole made he pushed in hard. My hole burned and while in my head I was screaming but in real life I was letting out a weird moan. He was tearing me apart and was loving it. He was to use lube and wear a condom but was in me dry and raw. Finally the pain was subsiding and then I felt a warmth in me. He was cumming in me. Fuck. With his cock still in me and hard I feel my arm grabbed. A needle is forced in and then I couldn't help but cough. The guy in me loved it as I coughed. Each time my hole tightened some. 

"Fuck yeah faggot. Your first toxic load of many. The next one will be even more fun." He laughed as he pulled out.

Part 2 coming.

• Like 11
  • Piggy 12
  • Thanks 1

i feel like the story's protagonist lol

on sat he was tied down, blindfolded, slammed, rough fucked and filled with his first toxic load w the promise of more to come... 

even my cunt is twitching for more at this point 😜

On 3/30/2024 at 11:09 PM, PozTalkAuthor said:

This one should go into "chemsex fiction" I think; I suppose moderators are going to move it in the right section

Looking back yeah, when I first started writing it I was going for the direction of forced poz

As I laid there high as fuck with a burning hole I felt fingers in me with something sharp scratch my insides. Soon after something ever larger entered in me in 2 shoves. He burst through an inner ring I didn't even know I had. I would scream but between the gag and the chems I was too far gone. I didn't even hear the door open. Just new voices and hands all over me. The cock in me pulls out and when I first thought he was done he flipped me over. I see many men of all different races there. It was a big black man who rammed back into me with my legs on his shoulders. He goes all in with a single ram. I wanted to cry out. 

I look around as I am used and seem men getting high. I watch as another slam is admined into my arm. Soon after it hits I am lost in a fog. Over the weekend I come to some feeling men in me. When I finally come to fully I am unbound and it is dark. My head is laying on a man's stomach. My ass was numb but felt full. I could smell sex and as my eyes adjusted I had a semi-hard cock in my face laying on the same stomach I was. I moved some and started to suck it. I don't know why I did but I did. I heard him moan softly as he grew. After a while I heard him whisper, "You want to sit on it? Take my cock and load son?"

I got up and sat down on the cock. This time it didn't hurt and went in easy. I moaned as I was filled. I was riding it faster and faster. He whispers for me to slow down. Then a feel a hand on my back push me forward. Him and I make out as another cock is forced into my hole. I moan as I am stretched. It hurts but I take it. I moan like the whore I am. 

"You're burning up some. Your hole is so hot. You definitely got it now." The voice behind me said. There are some flashes as someone takes pictures. At this point I don't care what is happening.

"Turn on the lights. I want to see his eyes as I add my strain." The man below me says.

The lights turn on as I feel his cock swelling in me. The guy behind me holding me as he slams in deep. My own load is getting close to shooting. I look down and it takes a second to realize it is my neighbor and good friends to my dad. I had a crush on his son who visits him. Then I feel the flood of cum in me. I cum seconds after and collapse on him. The other guy behind me still riding as my neighbor slides out of my hole. 

"From now on you'll come over when I say and be my bitch unless you want your father to find out." he whispers in my ear as the guy behind me moans and floods my insides as well.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 12

• 2 weeks later...