We were at my wife’s parent’s for the Easter long weekend. Late Sunday afternoon I had foolishly drank two cups of ‘full test’ coffee. I was so bored with the conversation I knew I needed to do something or I’d have fallen asleep. Her parents really didn’t like me so an afternoon nap was not an option.

By 11 p.m. everyone had gone to bed and was sound asleep. My wife was breathing deeply, she was dead to the world. The last thing my eyes wanted to do was close and for the past half hour I had failed to convince them otherwise. I stopped fighting them and quietly got up grabbing my jeans and t shirt. I sleep naked but figured it would be safe to get downstairs before pulling these clothes on. As I suspected their was no one around so I went to the liquor cabinet and poured myself a couple fingers of scotch. I stood at the front window sipping away and taking in the empty cul-de-sac. The booze quickly warmed me throughout and gave me a bit of a buzz. I pulled on the jeans and my sandals, threw the t over my shoulder and set out for a bit of a walk. It was unseasonably warm. The night air felt great on my bare chest and shoulders.  My spirits soared as I walked and I began to regret that I hadn’t brought along another stiff drink to celebrate this feeling of freedom.

About a block away from my in-laws house a Tesla Uber pulled up to the curb just ahead of me. The back door opened and I heard a resonant deep voice say; “You sure you don’t want to come in? I’d love to give you a special big tip.”

I presumed it was the drivers voice that responded with a laugh; “Thanks bud, but I’m going to pass for tonight. Take care.”

The passenger, a guy about my age, early thirties, emerged from the car which was now beside me.

He must have just noticed me as the door closed and the Tesla sped off. “Oh, Hi. Not often a handsome guy like you is walking my street this late. What’s up?”

“Oh, just visiting the in-laws down the street, couldn’t sleep. Though I’d catch some fresh air.” I responded.

“Cool. I live right here.” He pointed to a nice bungalow. “Why not come in and join me for a drink?”

I’m as straight as they come but have always liked the look of a fit 1970’s Tom Selick look alike. And I don’t know why it registers so high on my radar, but I noticed two or three extra button’s were open on his shirt revealing a thickly haired muscular chest. All the same I demurred. “Thanks, but I probably should get back.”

“Oh, come on. You look pretty damn wide awake and I suspect nobody else is back at your in-laws. Just one drink.”

I relented. He ushered me into his beautifully manicured back garden complete with a big deck and 8 person hot tub. He turned on the landscape lighting, took the lid off the hot tub and as he slipped inside encouraged me to hop on in.

Again, I ignored his generous invitation and sat on a comfy deck chair. I contemplated put on my t but tossed it aside while kicking off my sandles. He soon came back out with a tray of six filled shoot glasses. His shirt was now completely open, he set the tray on a side table, removed his shirt and sat with the table between us. He passed me a shot glass and said, “I hope you like tequila.” We clinked the glasses in a toast and he said. “Chin, chin.”

We chugged the tequila and the second glass was passed to me.

“To chance encounters.” I toasted this time and again we quickly chugged.

I was now more than tipsy and watched as he bounced out of his chair and slipped out of his pants. He stood before me stark naked with a semi-erected 8 inches, passed me the third shot glass and said, “Come join me in the tub.”

I protested; “But I don’t have a swimsuit.”

“Fuck that. My neighbours are all asleep. Besides they’ve seen many naked men engaged in more than a soak here.” He grinned.

I gingerly got up and shyly dropped my jeans. I was quite surprised to find I was sporting a hard seven inches. I tried to cover myself as I joined him in the tub.

He just laughed.

“So, I take it you are gay?” I queried.

“I take it you are not?” he queried back with a huge grin.

“Yup.” I responded quickly.

He moved over beside me and grabbed my fully erect dick. “This seems to be contradicting what you say.” His grin was from ear to ear.

I just sat there and blushed.

“Sit up here on the edge.” He motioned with his free hand and I was too drunk by now to protest.

I sat on the edge of the tub. He opened my legs and moved in between them. He bent over and vacuumed in my boner with his luscious lips. I was instantly in boner heaven, no woman had ever done this to me.

Then a light went on in his neighbour’s house and I did the best to jump away. We both sat back into the tub, but this time with no pretense to distance our naked bodies from one another.

“Don’t worry, she’s seen me fuck and get fucked many times before. Besides if she wanted to watch she would have kept her light off.”

“So, the stories are true.” I stated.

“What stories, that we gay guys are promiscuous?”

“Fuck yeah! We straight guys are jealous.”

“No need to be, just learn to follow your dick.” His hand was firmly wrapped around mine again.

“So how many guys have you been with in the last year, heck month?” I wondered.

“How many do you think?” he fired back.

“Two, maybe three?”, me.

“Fuck man. There were four different guys just on Friday night alone.”

“What the fuck?” I swore.

“That’s nothing. 10 to 20 per week. 50 to 80 per month. Times twelve is probably over a thousand per year.”

“Fuck man. You are seriously addicted.” Deep concern tinging my voice.

“Addicted to cock and cum. Yup, that would be me as well as all my gay friends.”

“I guess I get cock, I mean you are gay. But cum?”

“Of course, preferably in the mouth or up the ass?”

“Your’s or his …. Theirs …. Your mouth ... or their ass?” I was bewildered.

“Both. Mostly I top, My preference is to breed them. But when the chemistry calls and I haven’t had a load in me for a while ….”

“But what about condoms? Don’t you practice ‘safe sex?’”

“I haven’t used one of those, or had one used in me for the last ten years. Nobody uses those anymore except you prisoner straight guys.”

“So, you are telling me you have been sharing intimate bodily fluids with about 10,000 different guys?” I was astounded.

“More or less.” He brushed the comment off  like he was talking about what brand of toilet paper he like.

“But you check before you fuck …. Um …. Get fucked don’t you?”

“Why would I bother with that?”

I hadn’t noticed but one of his hands had worked under my ass and a finger was starting to probe my hole.

“What do you think you are doing?!” I cried as I tried to move away. His hand around my hard cock held me fast.

“Finger fuckin your straight ass lad. Maybe you don’t need to stay jealous.”

“I … I …. I…” stuttered from my frightened lips.

He jumped out of the tub pulling me with him. He first pulled me to his bar where he poured and we gulped down two more tequila each. We dripped our way into his master bedroom and he threw me on my back on his bed. I instinctively worked my naked ass to the edge of the bed and raised my legs. ‘What the fuck was I thinking, I wasn’t, it must have been all the booze.’

His short cropped beard was soon scratching my ass hole before he started to rim me like the expert with over ten thousand notches on his belt he was. I was delirious with sexual excitement like I had never experienced before. Soon his tongue was slipping deeper and deeper in and out of my hole.

“Fuck me!” I heard myself moan.

He quickly stood and aimed his huge cock at my hole. It had now swollen to ten solid inches.

“No, no, not literally. Not with that monster.” I panicked “And definitely not without a condom.”

It was as if he calmed instantly, “So you are saying ‘if I wear a condom’ you will let me fuck your virgin straight ass?”

“Um, no …. awe, no!” I should have left it at that but my drunken tonged wagged; “And you don’t have condoms anyway.”

He went to his dresser, opened a top drawer and riffed through it while saying; “I might just have one here.”

Why I hadn’t lowered my legs still doesn’t make sense to me.

He came back with a little brown bottle in one hand and a condom package hanging out of his lips. He gave me the bottle after uncapping it and began to open the package with his teeth. “Breath that in deep, here, let me show you.”

He did so, passed me the bottle, and as I snorted three in hails per nostril he stretched the rubber over his freakin big cock. Then he greased it up with Vaseline and aimed it at my hole.

His words asked; “Are you sure about this?” but his eyes said you’re getting it no matter what.

The rubber head breached my ass ring and I was in overwhelming pain. He coached me to breath deep and gave me more poppers.  

The pain continued the deeper he got. I felt I was being torn in two. His hand was over my mouth muffling my screams. He just seadily pushed on in for what felt like ten minutes. It was probably only two at most.

Then it was as if something snapped inside me and the pain disappeared. I looked down and I was fully impaled. He saw the change in my face and said “Aw, ha.” As he pulled out of me he said, “Just what I thought. The condom broke, it was too small and too old.” He was already jettisoning it to the floor. Without a word he aimed back into me.

I pushed him away with my feet and hands. “Not without a condom you don’t”

“But you felt how much better skin on skin is when the condom broke.”

“Fuck. Is that what changed so fast?”

“Let me show you.”

“No way …. Well maybe … but only if you can prove you are safe and you can’t do that … so” why couldn't I control my drunken tongue?

“As a matter of fact I have the paperwork from my latest std tests from just last week.”

“You are fucking kidding me. It’s after mid-night April fools, right?”

“Looks like you are the fool.” He had retrieved them from a desk.

It was hard to see in the dim light and with my boozy head but it looked like the right date and there was a red stamp across the document, “ALL CLEAR”.

I rolled my eyes and soon enough his raw cock head was breaching my hole. It hurt at first, but not as much as with the rubber. And very quickly the pain transformed into pure pleasure. His huge cock was into the hilt before I remembered to blurt. “But, don’t cum in me. Please don’t cum.”

“Whatever you say.” And with that he started fucking in and out of me. My moans betrayed the joy and delight I was experiencing.

After a half hour and three different positions he leaned into my ear. “I’m getting close.”

“Don’t stop. Please don’t stop! This is fuckin amazing!”

He collapsed on top and deep inside me. I could tell by the wild look on his face and the warmth filling my gut that he was in full orgasmic state. He was pumping convulsion after rope after squirt of cum deep into me.

“Fuck, just when I thought it couldn’t get better. You just bred my virgin straight ass didn’t you.”

“It’s no longer, straight, nor virgin, and I didn’t just breed it, I knocked it up! April fools!”

“What do you mean ‘knocked it up’?” There was a pregnant pause before I spoke again. “Haha, right, April fools. You just said that to scare the fuck out of me.”

“Nope fool. The paperwork I showed you was the April fool. I borrowed it from a friend. Here is mine.” He retrieved similar papers from the desk and turned on the bedside light so I could read them easily. I don’t know where he got it from but his drivers licence was with the papers. I could confirm the name and address. HIV Poz with a huge viral load.

“You just knowingly pozzed my virgin married ass?”

“Like I said bud, it is no longer straight or virgin. And as for how your wife is going to deal with it being poz, that’s not my worry.”

I bolted as fast as I could. I just grabbed my jeans from the back garden and was still pulling them on as I ran barefoot down the side walk. Half way down the block I stopped in my tracks, fastened my jeans and pulled up the fly. My hands first went to my head as I spun in a circle looking up into the sky. Next one of my hands reached into the back of my jeans and a finger found my sloppy hole. I pulled the finger out and licked it clean, thinking “What the fuck have I done?! What the fuck do I do now?!”

• Like 21
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, meetme said:

I think you turn around and go back to his house and when he opens 5he door say thank you and ask please for more cum.

You almost nailed it. Here's the next chapter in point form.

-went back to in-laws and passed out on his good scotch in their wreck room. 

- wife angrily woke me!

-changed into running shorts and deep cut muscle shirt to get out for fresh air to clear my hangover headache.

-In-laws watching with hate in their eyes as I run out the door. 

-ran the opposite direction from his house loosing track of my turns. 

-found myself in front of his house anyway. 

-found him naked in the hot tub 

-stripped off and joined him .

-tried to convince him and myself the 'April Fools Joke' was his trying to convince me he was toxic poz.

-fucked away what was left of the morning of April 1.

-neighbour's watching,  one filming. I'm told he posts on Twitter,  but from too far to see faces.

- we finally move inside and I'm fucked in front of huge screen TV. It's the neighbour's Twitter feed with closeups of our faces,  he's upgraded his equipment. Sound even captures me mocking 'Poz my straight ass. '

- just after I'm bred my fifth load the clock strikes noon. 

-I insist he must tell me the truth now.

-poz and highly toxic while on a meds vacation. 

- I run off in only my shorts.

-Stop at the In-laws only for car keys and my wallet. I'm thankful wife and I don't share bank accounts or credit cards as I hit the road traveling west to who knows where. 

Thanks for all the likes guys. I really get off on writing this stuff and your encouragement. Happy bb fucking!

• Like 10
  • Piggy 6

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/2/2024 at 1:17 PM, Tanbbottom said:

You almost nailed it. Here's the next chapter in point form.

-went back to in-laws and passed out on his good scotch in their wreck room. 

- wife angrily woke me!

-changed into running shorts and deep cut muscle shirt to get out for fresh air to clear my hangover headache.

-In-laws watching with hate in their eyes as I run out the door. 

-ran the opposite direction from his house loosing track of my turns. 

-found myself in front of his house anyway. 

-found him naked in the hot tub 

-stripped off and joined him .

-tried to convince him and myself the 'April Fools Joke' was his trying to convince me he was toxic poz.

-fucked away what was left of the morning of April 1.

-neighbour's watching,  one filming. I'm told he posts on Twitter,  but from too far to see faces.

- we finally move inside and I'm fucked in front of huge screen TV. It's the neighbour's Twitter feed with closeups of our faces,  he's upgraded his equipment. Sound even captures me mocking 'Poz my straight ass. '

- just after I'm bred my fifth load the clock strikes noon. 

-I insist he must tell me the truth now.

-poz and highly toxic while on a meds vacation. 

- I run off in only my shorts.

-Stop at the In-laws only for car keys and my wallet. I'm thankful wife and I don't share bank accounts or credit cards as I hit the road traveling west to who knows where. 

Thanks for all the likes guys. I really get off on writing this stuff and your encouragement. Happy bb fucking!

God I hope you write it long form, just this got me fucking rock hard.