Hot Homeless Breeding

Was leaving the club last night, and a homeless guy sitting on the corner asked for change. I told him I unfortunately didn’t have any, and was prepared to keep going but he asked if I liked dick (since he’d seen me leave the gay bar). I let him know that I loved cock. He told me it’d been awhile since he’d cum. I glanced around, then pointed at a nearby alley and told him he was welcome to cum in me if he wanted to go that way.

He said yes, stood up and we walked into the alley. It was dark and I was nervous, but I love taking raw homeless cock so I was also excited as hell. I’d been fucked in this alley before, so I knew there was a dumpster we could behind and I lead him that direction.

Once behind the dumpster, I immediately leaned into the wall, lowered my pants off my ass and arched my back for him. He chuckled and made a comment about how much of an easy slut I was. I confirmed, and begged him to fuck me. He asked me if I wanted him to wear a condom, and I told him absolutely not to which he said “sure, it’s your choice”. I felt him spit on my hole, then his cock sliding up and down my crack. The tip kept brushing against my hole, making me whimper in need which seemed to turn him on more be a few seconds later he thrust in and impaled his cock in me with one strong stroke.

He felt like a good 7” or so and THICK. I started to moan as he began to jack hammer into my hole. One of his hands was on my hip, guiding me back to meet his thrusts and the other was in my hair shoving my face into the wall. He set a brutal pace, and within no time was asking me where I wanted his cum. I begged for him to breed me, and he again chuckled and said “sure, it’s your choice.”

With a few more thrusts, he lodged himself balls deep in my hole and I felt the throbbing of his cock and the warmth of his cum as he unloaded in me, the hand in my hair moving down to curl around my throat, fingers digging into my wind pipe. Once he was done cumming, he started lazily stroking his cock back and forth in me, working his load deeper into me. I thought he intended to give me another load, but instead after a few minutes of lazy strokes, he again impaled himself balls deep in me and I felt the unmistakable warmth of his piss filling me.

His fingers tightened further on my throat, and he continued to piss without saying word for a good couple of minutes as I moaned and thanked him. Once he was done pissing, he maneuvered us so I was laying on the ground and he was mounting me, and he proceeded to fuck another load into my now very sloppy hole. He was even rougher this time, and had stopped caring or asking what I wanted - it was clear he’d decided he was just going to use me however he wanted. And I loved it. He pressed my face into the ground and continued to choke me, nearly cutting my air off. He pulled at my hair roughly, I felt some strands pull out. He punched my ass with closed fists and groped at it as he fucked me (it’s bruised today lol).

The second fuck took longer, but eventually I felt him cumming inside me again. Then he stood up, and I heard him leave the alley without another word. I waited a few minutes, then stood up, pulled my pants up and left as well, squeezing my hole to keep it all inside me.

Horned as I was now, I wanted more cock and cum… so instead of going home, I ended up at the nearest ABS with my hole up against a gloryhole where I got 6 more anon loads without seeing a single one of the guys.

Very successful night!

• Like 8
  • Piggy 19

• 2 weeks later...