Hotels for sex? Bangkok? Pattaya? Phuket?

JunaViro

Looking for advice on where to stay in order to both order boys and bring boys from the local bars to breed me.

In Bangkok I want ot stay in Soi Silom.
However I don't know in which hotels to stay. Ideally I want to stay in a nice hotel with a gym and maybe a pool. 

But I am afraid bringing boys over might be an issue. I have been told to avoid renting out airbnbs if my goal is just to get bred all the time while there. 

I am open to learn more about Pattaya and Phucket

5 minutes ago, JunaViro said:

Looking for advice on where to stay in order to both order boys and bring boys from the local bars to breed me.

In Bangkok I want ot stay in Soi Silom.
However I don't know in which hotels to stay. Ideally I want to stay in a nice hotel with a gym and maybe a pool. 

But I am afraid bringing boys over might be an issue. I have been told to avoid renting out airbnbs if my goal is just to get bred all the time while there. 

I am open to learn more about Pattaya and Phucket

Phuket: Check out the website of Aquarius Guesthouse, only men allowed for staying: [think before following links] https://aquarius-guesthouse.com

Book a room for 2 it is in Thailand the same price as for 1. Than you have the right for a second person. Book a bigger hotel than they do not know all the guests. Anyways… I Never had problems. Some of my online hook ups even had a small talk at the reception. Enjoy and have fun. Aquarius: The sauna is good between 4 and 7 p.m. It is a little bit run down and many western guys. The hotel…well you find nicer places to stay. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/2/2024 at 11:13 AM, ausbtmcumdump said:

I’m really interested in this! I’ve always wanted to visit Thailand - how do you go about ordering men over to breed you? 

Use apps to order in: Grinder / Tender.

If you want to see what you're getting: Go-go bar / host bar.