The Birth of Apep

This morning I awoke in a bed that wasn't mine, the sun shining through the curtains. To my left a hairy chest, and a musky pit. I could tell something was different. A stiff silence in the room, a wave of tingles, and an immediate erection. 

For in my mind I could see it so clearly, so precisely. It started at the bar, when this man approached me in the bathroom. The stank of whiskey exploded in my face as he grabbed my mouth, pushing his tongue into mine. With such strength and authority he kissed me - deepening himself into my throat. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back, showing me his biohazard scorpion tattoo. I remember how my cock changed from limp to rock hard in an instant. 

He noticed this of course, all I had were basketball shorts and a shirt. He pulled my head close, slicking his tongue in and out of my ear, priming my primal desires. 

"I am going to set you free tonight, and you're going to let me. Isn't that right?" I nodded my head frantically. He pulled my body to the door, moving aside to slap my ass on the way out. The man lead me outside and down the street a block to an apartment. Leading the way as he instructed, I climbed the stairs, heart pounding, cock throbbing, mind racing. He slapped my ass, grabbed it, and stuck his hand down my shorts to get his fingers in my sweaty hole on the way. In his apartment he immediately stripped off my clothes and shoved me to his bed. He ripped his belt off like he was starting a lawn mower, pants hitting the floor instantly. 

His gargantuan cock swung in the air, oozing goo. He pushed me back, lifting my legs high in the air. The man handed me a brown bottle, and gave me time to breath in the sweet burn. Lubed up, he pressed that monster up against my incredibly tight hole. I felt the relaxation wash over me, and he began to burrow slowly in my virgin hole. I was amazed at how it felt as he began to pry open my walls. I had only topped and it was instantly clear to me that this felt so amazing. He continued slowly, opening me more and more, sliding the head in deeper each time. It wasn't long until he decided to fill me with his entire length in one sure thrust. Deep, painful, pleasureful, and downright sinful. I took every thrust, moaning loudly into his pillow. Tears rolled down my cheeks in pure joy as I opened up and relaxed further, a true alpha male digging deep and planting a seed. He continued for over and hour and a half, wailing on my hole until it was useless and loose. Staring at his gorgeous work, he slammed it right back in thrusting faster, deeper, and harder. The sensation was so intense I thought I was going to puke. As he trusted harder, it began to grow painful, but this didn't last as he let out a loud moan, emptying his cock 9 inches into my negative hole. Each throb, each twitch, more cum leaked out inside me. As he sat there shaking in ecstasy, it made me cum all over as well, spraying everything near by. 

The man pulled out slowly, as to save every last drop. He placed his finger as far as he could in my hole, rotating it around, spreading his love to every surface inside me. To finish the deal, he took his finger nail and left one long, jagged scrape inside me - inviting his bugs into my heart and more importantly my soul. 

"Welcome, Brother. You will make a fine gifted and do me proud."

So yes, I woke up in a strangers bed, and my actions are deafening. But I know that I went from having a cock between my legs, to having a weapon. For today, I now bring chaos into this world. For now, I will be known as Apep, The Gifter of Chaos. 

Like with a pig for part 2. 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 24
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Donnyjames said:

"I am going to set you free tonight, and you're going to let me. Isn't that right?" 

schwing! 

damn, now i can't leave my desk till this hard on goes down 😜

Edited by norefusal

17 hours ago, Donnyjames said:

This morning I awoke in a bed that wasn't mine, the sun shining through the curtains. To my left a hairy chest, and a musky pit. I could tell something was different. A stiff silence in the room, a wave of tingles, and an immediate erection. 

For in my mind I could see it so clearly, so precisely. It started at the bar, when this man approached me in the bathroom. The stank of whiskey exploded in my face as he grabbed my mouth, pushing his tongue into mine. With such strength and authority he kissed me - deepening himself into my throat. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back, showing me his biohazard scorpion tattoo. I remember how my cock changed from limp to rock hard in an instant. 

He noticed this of course, all I had were basketball shorts and a shirt. He pulled my head close, slicking his tongue in and out of my ear, priming my primal desires. 

"I am going to set you free tonight, and you're going to let me. Isn't that right?" I nodded my head frantically. He pulled my body to the door, moving aside to slap my ass on the way out. The man lead me outside and down the street a block to an apartment. Leading the way as he instructed, I climbed the stairs, heart pounding, cock throbbing, mind racing. He slapped my ass, grabbed it, and stuck his hand down my shorts to get his fingers in my sweaty hole on the way. In his apartment he immediately stripped off my clothes and shoved me to his bed. He ripped his belt off like he was starting a lawn mower, pants hitting the floor instantly. 

His gargantuan cock swung in the air, oozing goo. He pushed me back, lifting my legs high in the air. The man handed me a brown bottle, and gave me time to breath in the sweet burn. Lubed up, he pressed that monster up against my incredibly tight hole. I felt the relaxation wash over me, and he began to burrow slowly in my virgin hole. I was amazed at how it felt as he began to pry open my walls. I had only topped and it was instantly clear to me that this felt so amazing. He continued slowly, opening me more and more, sliding the head in deeper each time. It wasn't long until he decided to fill me with his entire length in one sure thrust. Deep, painful, pleasureful, and downright sinful. I took every thrust, moaning loudly into his pillow. Tears rolled down my cheeks in pure joy as I opened up and relaxed further, a true alpha male digging deep and planting a seed. He continued for over and hour and a half, wailing on my hole until it was useless and loose. Staring at his gorgeous work, he slammed it right back in thrusting faster, deeper, and harder. The sensation was so intense I thought I was going to puke. As he trusted harder, it began to grow painful, but this didn't last as he let out a loud moan, emptying his cock 9 inches into my negative hole. Each throb, each twitch, more cum leaked out inside me. As he sat there shaking in ecstasy, it made me cum all over as well, spraying everything near by. 

The man pulled out slowly, as to save every last drop. He placed his finger as far as he could in my hole, rotating it around, spreading his love to every surface inside me. To finish the deal, he took his finger nail and left one long, jagged scrape inside me - inviting his bugs into my heart and more importantly my soul. 

"Welcome, Brother. You will make a fine gifted and do me proud."

So yes, I woke up in a strangers bed, and my actions are deafening. But I know that I went from having a cock between my legs, to having a weapon. For today, I now bring chaos into this world. For now, I will be known as Apep, The Gifter of Chaos. 

Like with a pig for part 2. 

Ohhh make me horney