Which Vegas motel

Does anyone know which motels in vegas best for cumdump.  Want motel you dont need a key to get to the rooms. Thanks for any help. 

Edited by bob37rj
S

Yes, Flamingo has worked for me in the past.  If you go off the Vegas strip, they are less likely to ask for a keycard.  Now if you are looking for a hotel on the strip that is filled with gays, stay at the Luxor.  I don't know if they still host it, but I stayed there twice and on Sunday afternoons they sectioned off an area of the pool specifically for gay men.  I don't know who was sponsoring it, but there were a lot of phones in people's hands.  They charged $10 at the time, if you wanted to you could grab a lounge chair if one was still available.  THE PLACE WAS PACKED.  The Luxor is very gay friendly, on the top floor I remember there being alot of fast food places that charged outrageous prices but all the seats were filled with gay men.   Great for cruising, if someone is already staying there you didn't have very far to walk to a room.  I loved that place for it's convenience and the fact they just didn't give a damn what you did.....within reason.

I am booked at motel 6 off flamingo  may 4-6 looks like room door goes straight outside will let you know how it works out been posting a lot supposedly have quite a few lined up but never know who will actually show 

• Piggy 1