How to keep your tongue down while being throat fucked?

14 hours ago, CumdumpAmsterdam said:

Hey @Partyleather! How is your training going? Is your throat opening up nicely? And how is your gag reflex doing? Gaining any control yet?

Getting better and is still working on it ! Unfortunately I still haven’t received  the shipment of my gag reflex suppressor. It usually takes awhile for anything to ship to Canada from the United States , so I have resorted to using my toothbrush or even sometimes just my fingers to do the job. 

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Partyleather said:

Getting better and is still working on it ! Unfortunately I still haven’t received  the shipment of my gag reflex suppressor. It usually takes awhile for anything to ship to Canada from the United States , so I have resorted to using my toothbrush or even sometimes just my fingers to do the job. 

Good to hear that! It doesn't really matter what it is you train your throat with. As long as your throat is getting used to have something sliding in and out. One time on a business trip I forgot my dildo to train my throat with. I fucked my throat on the bathroom door handle 😉 

Keep up the good work!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 5/9/2024 at 5:54 AM, CumdumpAmsterdam said:

Good to hear that! It doesn't really matter what it is you train your throat with. As long as your throat is getting used to have something sliding in and out. One time on a business trip I forgot my dildo to train my throat with. I fucked my throat on the bathroom door handle 😉 

Keep up the good work!

Thanks for the encouragement. I think besides working on my gag reflex,  my another challenge is that I am not able to open my mouth wide enough to accommodate a big cock without my teeth scratching  it when it is fully erected. I am a tiny guy and my top’s cock is at least 8 or 9” and it is very fat.  That’s why as much as I love sucking cock, I would prefer my top proceeding to fuck me as soon as he gets hard as I believe that my ass would satisfy him more. So far, I haven’t had a cock that I had difficulty in taking up my ass. lol.

If there is any hung top in Toronto area wants to challenge me in this regard, please get in touch with me. I would be more than happy to accept the challenge. lol 😉

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Partyleather said:

Thanks for the encouragement. I think besides working on my gag reflex,  my another challenge is that I am not able to open my mouth wide enough to accommodate a big cock without my teeth scratching  it when it is fully erected. I am a tiny guy and my top’s cock is at least 8 or 9” and it is very fat.  That’s why as much as I love sucking cock, I would prefer my top proceeding to fuck me as soon as he gets hard as I believe that my ass would satisfy him more. So far, I haven’t had a cock that I had difficulty in taking up my ass. lol.

If there is any hung top in Toronto area wants to challenge me in this regard, please get in touch with me. I would be more than happy to accept the challenge. lol 😉

It sounds like you may have to accept the fact that you are not a cocksucker. 

Don't worry, most good bottoms are not great cocksuckers. Concentrate on satisfying tops by taking it up your ass.

Leave sucking dick to the professional cocksuckers. They're out there.

• Like 2