Making him cheat 😈

mass1ve

Posting from this guys kitchen in between round 2, but the last 3 months ive been absolutely addicted to breeding this server who lives in my apartment complex.  6' tall, lanky awkward redhead with an uncut cock and a little bubblegum pink hole I can't keep my dick out of.  He moved in with his bf of 3 years whos a 2/10 and works night shifts at a hotel lobby.  

Initially it was just a lot of teasing, then handjobs and blowjobs.  Every night we'd curl upon his couch and suck each other dry for a few weeks.  Eventually I laid him back and ate him.  Probably the best ass ive ever eaten I think.

Getting him to fuck was annoying and took forever but I made it happen.  I even got him to bareback, just promised I'd cum outside. (Still worth it) the first time was amazing. So tight, so wetp.  I spent 2-3 days glazing his ass with my semen

Eventually he said we had to quit and kept bringing up his boyfriend, "we shouldn't bareback", etc...   Still got him legs up a few more nights after that taking my dick like I wanted, but by the weeks end he made more excuses and finally said he didn't have any lube so I asked to use his bathroom and couldn't find any.  I did manage to find a small thing of Vaseline though, and convinced him to at least jerk off with me one last time

He didnt really want to, but eventually I got a few fingers in him and asked if I could just put the head in one last time.  Push push push and pretty soon i had my cock back deep in his guts like usual. Since I thought it was the last time I tried breeding him without giving it away but he could feel the load.  Wasnt really upset though since we both basically came at the same time and I told him his ass was " just this last time"

Now its not even a question and we fuck almost every other night.  I got him to admit he likes how it feels when a guy cums inside, so now he just lays back or on his side and let's me pump it in him.  Usually we just lay in bed and play some animal crossing until he sees I'm getting hard again.  Then he just pumps my dick a few times and lifts his hips a little so I can breed him all over again.

Idk if his bf can tell but I'm kind of  stretching him into a pussy too.  He gapes WIDE after the first load and I can usually see it inside him every time.  Theres no more convincing or anything now, and some nights he lubes me hard and rides me himself.  Fun.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 11
  • Thanks 1

Congrats! Sounds like a hot fuck! 

Seems like you knew the faggot buried beneath the surface and worked to get it out. Now, you've claimed your prize! 

Even though the bf is 2/10, would he or you get off having him watch you breed the bottom?