How do you feel when a top leaves without saying anything when done with you?

On 5/6/2024 at 3:17 PM, 50latinos said:

I like psychos.

it completely depends. 

dump your load in me like i'm your bitch, but im not your bitch so don't hang your shit on me. 

even a dom top sadist will praise you for "taking it like a true slut" etc

but a recent "str8" dl guy who bred me was so harsh i was confused and then i realized - i wasn't getting rough fucked, i was getting angry fucked. and he wasn't so much disrespecting me as a dirty faggot, as he was disgusted by his compulsion to keep fucking faggot ass. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/6/2024 at 2:58 PM, descartes70817 said:

The wildest thing was that he still wanted me to fuck him after I told him I was poz. Now that was really hot.

Turn on for me too man.  Yeehaw!!

• Like 2

If I don’t hear any compliments, no byes, or any social affection cues like a slapping my ass. I would feel like I wasn’t a good bottom for him. Feeling disappointed. 

I like a compliment, or a bye, or even better-having my ass slap, biting it , kissing my ass or anywhere. 

A few months ago I put an ad up on a dating site and got messaged by an Algerian guy, he came over and initially I was a bit reluctant. He smelled of smoke and obviously hadn't showered, and was not attractive at all. Clearly a closet hetero. I knelt down to suck him off and was surprised by his size (he was relatively small framed) - my attitude swiftly changed as I realised he was packing a nice sized schlong.

After sucking him to get him hard, he pulled me up and I got on all 4's on the bed in front of him. He lubed up and slide inside me (I'm quite loose and don't need much warm up) and literally immediately as he was fully inside I felt his cock tensing up as he shot several spurts deep within me. He pulled out and couldn't get out of there quick enough. Not a word spoken. 

The whole thing couldn't have lasted more than a minute and yet I found it super hot to be used as a hole to just dump a load. 

I have texted him twice since that, asking when he can come over again but he has never replied.  He did mention he was from out of town though

Edited by whiteirish
  • Like 3

On 5/6/2024 at 1:27 PM, hairyone said:

Bottoms, after a hookup (anon, or cum-and-go, or bathhouse, etc.), how do you feel when a top ignores you without saying anything and just leaves? How often does that happen?

A lot of times it appears the top will try to make small-talk or say something like "Thanks" or "See ya" or something like that as they leave (or even a smack on the ass). Is that because of "good manners"? I wonder how often a top just ignores the bottom after they get off and how that makes the bottom feel. 

Tops, do you do that? Why?

If the guy was a good fuck then who cares: talk, acknowledge, ignore... all good. If the guy was a lousy fuck, I say Thank you and ... Next!  

I did notice that some tops just leave after they unload but honestly, once I got the load all I can think is of the next fuck. Everything else, small talk, polite gestures, are all fluff. 

When I top, (and oddly enough it happens more these days) I tap/ slight slap the butt cheeks of my bottom a couple of times in appreciation. If I see his face, then a '"thanks, that was a good fuck" is what I say. If he's face down, or if I fuck through a gloryhole, or in a fuckbox, then I may just leave and make room for the next top.

Either way, no big deal. Anon situation are just that: Anonymous. I am there to collect the loads and dump mine in what I expertly know is a cummy, velvety, cock-engulfing hole. 

1-on-1 sessions are a different story and they are all dependent on specifics and context. But, I haven't done 1-on-1's in ages. Groups, gangbangs, orgies, cumdumps and sluts. That's my scene.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

If I'm at the sauna it's pretty much expected in the dedicated sex areas, one on one in the private rooms maybe there are a few words before and after, but unless I get led to a room I'll be in the group dark room and nobody much talks. I'm not opposed to a "thanks" or a slap on the ass, but the only compliment I really want is a load inside me. That tells me he enjoyed me, and if he doesn't say a word then to him I may as well have been just a hole, and that's what I'm there to be.

(Or since nobody much talks he'd feel awkward if he said anything, could be that too, but let me have my warm fuzzy feelings.)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I love it when a man dumps his load pulls up his pants and just leaves. It shows what a total worthless piece of shit I am. Just a hole to cum in.  You wouldn’t expect a man to say thank you to a flesh light. That’s what our holes are. He’s already complimented you by picking you to cum in and he’s proving how good your hole is by being able to breed it and shoot his load. 
If we’re using poppers  I like when the top is done for him to toss the bottle of poppers to me while he gets dressed and just say something like: “Take care of yourself now”  as he walks out the door  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 3

On 5/6/2024 at 4:12 PM, smallcocksissyboi said:

I love the degradation of it personally. To be made to feel subhuman and worthless that I’m not even worth a thank you after taking a cumload. Massive turn on

I'm a swallower and I love it when a man just walks away after using my mouth. I am always careful to thank him for his cum and for the privilege of sucking his cock but I like it best when he says nothing in return. 

On 5/11/2024 at 6:28 PM, BareBackBubbleButt said:

I love it when a man dumps his load pulls up his pants and just leaves. It shows what a total worthless piece of shit I am. Just a hole to cum in.  You wouldn’t expect a man to say thank you to a flesh light. That’s what our holes are. He’s already complimented you by picking you to cum in

Well said @BareBackBubbleButt! Exactly how I feel about it too! I'm just a hole to cum in. Every single time i'm so grateful the Man picked me to dump his load in.

Personally I like a slap on the ass and "good game!" from the bro who has fucked me. I have found in my many sexscapades that gay and bi tend to like to chat or say something afterwards depending on when and where we fucked and straight bros like to just leave with just a so much of a grunt. Of course this all relative to my experience and not the over all examples of each group of men. They do all have one thing in common and that's getting a nut!

• Like 2