Visiting August

Love that. I’m not there over a weekend but will probably be at the sauna each night in there I think or can meet up and then both head over to get more loads!

• Upvote 1

Oh 13 august is a Tuesday , I’ll be in 🙂 it’s nude night so I’ll definitely be there getting your poz loads ! I also love to drink piss .. so after that you need to piss I’ll take it from the tap 🙂 

On 5/8/2024 at 10:13 AM, barebackbro said:

@monkey2712, don’t forget Wet on Wellington too. It’s a great sauna 

Might need a lift there unless it’s not too far to walk? Only tried subway in Melbourne so far, I’d be up for trying another. Is the dark room good here?

5 hours ago, monkey2712 said:

Might need a lift there unless it’s not too far to walk? Only tried subway in Melbourne so far, I’d be up for trying another. Is the dark room good here?

You can walk to Collingwood or get the 86 tram. It is definitely, definitely worth the trip. Wet on Wellington has two very active darkrooms