He’s 20 and I’m 46 - called my dick huge

So, as some may know as a bottom I’m a no loss refused but when I top I love younger smooth boys.  I logged on to Grindr and this absolutely adorable 20yo true Latino twink that I’ve fucked before asked me if daddy wanted some boy pussy.

YES

FAST FORWARD 25 minutes he’s in the kitchen and my tongue and mouth is all over this sensuous boys lips.  He super soft and I tried a few things.  I held his cheeks in my hands and just put my tongue down his throat.  

we moved to try guest room and there he took his pants off and revealed this lovely pair of panties with his two plump ass cheeks exposed.

i laid him on all 4s spread that ass and lubed him with spit.  He turned on his back, and my 8” dick was hard as a rock and I slowly slid in.

i fucked him and gazed into his beautiful brown eyes all the while he was telling me how huge I am… I went slow so his hole responded and opened up good.  Eventually I was fuckinf him deep and the while looking at him and telling him to thank daddy for fucking him.

he got a huge load….dressed him and spanked his ass good bye.  

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

The last load I gave was in a straight married twink last week. He came over and wanted fucking. He has a tiny hairy bubble butt, hairy legs and chest, a right sexy lad. Well, we had no safe sex discussion so I went in him bb. I was pulling my raw dick out then going in balls deep, licking his hairy twink hole in between. Then on one of the deep thrusts I felt that surge in my balls and shot my load deep inside him. I held my dick in him for a while so every last drop was deep inside him. As I pulled out a trickle of my load dribbled out of him, he had been well bred. He loved it. He had on his Grindr profile that he is on prep so he should have been safe taking my load. Picture is a still from a video I took while I was fucking him, you can see his ass hair parting as he swallows my raw dick, he really didn’t flinch and just groaned with pleasure. IMG_7796.thumb.jpeg.44ecbece8dcafd1739a651c7de00f780.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Piggy 3

48 minutes ago, Rawbreedingpig said:

The last load I gave was in a straight married twink last week. He came over and wanted fucking. He has a tiny hairy bubble butt, hairy legs and chest, a right sexy lad. Well, we had no safe sex discussion so I went in him bb. I was pulling my raw dick out then going in balls deep, licking his hairy twink hole in between. Then on one of the deep thrusts I felt that surge in my balls and shot my load deep inside him. I held my dick in him for a while so every last drop was deep inside him. As I pulled out a trickle of my load dribbled out of him, he had been well bred. He loved it. He had on his Grindr profile that he is on prep so he should have been safe taking my load. Picture is a still from a video I took while I was fucking him, you can see his ass hair parting as he swallows my raw dick, he really didn’t flinch and just groaned with pleasure. IMG_7796.thumb.jpeg.44ecbece8dcafd1739a651c7de00f780.jpeg

Hot af. Love stories with cheaters. Got any more of this awesome stories you can share? 😀 

14 hours ago, fisterm8 said:

enjoy .........im becoming an older bottom and love young guys flooding me with cum.

I am an older bottom and love horny younger guys breed and seed me! I love to be used by them!

Love boys with daddy issues 😉 so fuckable and corruptible. First condoms then just the raw head then cum outside. Just a few steps to being a cumdump. Some poppers to make him daze. Whispers of encouragement and being such a good boy… then can I bring a friend he wants to sample your awesome hole… you’re so good. Then Ass to mouth and then, say you want daddy’s load. Have them yelling it while you rub the inside of their hole till they cum too.
Hey I invited another friend he heard you’re such a good little cunt, tell him you want his load. And then it didn’t matter anymore… a cumdump is born .. He was straight…. lol Begging you to line them up so he can milk anyone’s dick. Then finally UFO him - UGLY FAT OLD … you blind fold him and invite total random strangers to use him. 
You stroke and suck his boy cock. Edging but not letting him cum until he’s had a dozen loads. Then you send him home pent up and ready to burst. Let his imagination boil to cum back for more then… the next stage… which I can’t write here lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1