Jack's Load

“Get on your hands and knees” Jack ordered as he pulled a hood over my head. I gagged at the stench of it, it smelled like the whole hood had been drowned in poppers. My body began to go limp as my heart beat faster than I’d ever felt it before, the poppers making everything from my lips to my lips throb as well as the adrenaline of Jack fucking me running through my body, pulsing my cock as it dripped with precum.

There were so many things running through my mind. I’d never been fucked by Jack before. Usually I'm the doing the fucking. Pounding his well fucked hole, eating out the cum from men before me. Shooting loads further into his cunt than the last one. He was a cum slut at heart, and I loved that about him.

But like I said, I’d never been bottomed for him before, and I know he’s into some kinky shit when he bottoms (tied up, abused, drugged, pounded over and over again, filled with as many loads as his cunt could hold, being punched, piss fucked, the list goes on). So I had no idea where this could go as he tops me.

I feel his fingers pushing into my hole. “Wow, you’ve been fucking around” he said. “What are you talking about” I replied through breaths and moans. “Your hole is well fucked, boy. You’re a little slut!” As much as I wanted to, I couldn’t deny it. I lost my virginity when I was very young, and I’d been fucking since. Now that I’m 18, my hole’s seen a few cocks in its short time.

“FUUUUUCK” I moan as he pushes all four fingers and his thumb into my cunt. “You like that boy? You like that you little slut?” he whispered to me. "Yeeeessssss….. ohhhhh fuuuuck yessssss!” was all I could say. The feeling of his fist playing with the inside of my gaping cunt almost had me shoot right on the spot! The way he pushed in and pulled out in a sort of twisting motion, really got my juices flowing. My mind was about to explode from all the poppers, my cock was about to explode from the pleasure! Jack pulled his fist out of my hole, exposing my bare cunt.

“Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” I moaned. I could barely speak. I had had five shots of Sambucca and every breath I took was a hit of poppers; my brain was shutting down, down to the point where just my animalistic instincts were working. The only thing I could think was “Fuck, fuck, fuck, I NEED his load! Fuck me. Rape me. Abuse my cunt!”

“You ready for my cock, you little slut?” he whispered. “Fuuuuuuuuck! Yes, please! Fuck me!” “You asked for it.” He pushed his thick cock deep into my cunt. I could feel his balls slapping against my taint, the head of his cock head pushing against my prostate. He fucked me like an animal: hard, fast, and raw. It was pure bliss! He kept telling me how much he was looking forward to dumping his load in my smooth young cunt. And as much as he wanted to dump it, I wanted him to dump it.

When I’m horny, all inhibitions are gone. Out the window. I just want to get loaded up. And Jack was going to give it to me. “You ready for my load, cum whore?” he shouted. “Oh fuck yes, Jack. Pump your seed deep in my cunt!”

He started to slow his rhythm, leaned forward and whispered in my ear while the while fucking, saying “You know I’ve been poz for over a year now. It was bound to happen from taking all those loads. And now I’m going to give it to you, because a little young cum whore like you deserves it!” My body froze. My heart pounded even harder. I was so scared, but I was so horny, my mind was still shut down. I wanted to kick him off and run out. Instead, I buckled down on his cock and moaned “FUCK ME!, Shoot your dirty load in my cunt!” He pounded me. His raw cock rubbing against my hairless cunt. And then he shot “Oooooohhhhhh fuck! You like that boy? You like my poz cum soaking in your guts?” “Fuck yeah, pound it deeper in me!” I moaned. He pounded my hole for a while longer, making sure his load got really deep in there. I could feel his toxic load soaking in my guts. I shivered. What did this mean? What the fuck had I just done? It felt amazing, yet I was so scared!

He pulled out and smiled. “I’m don’t actually have HIV. I was tested less than two days ago” he laughed. “But it’s nice to know you’re a true cum whore” giving my loaded butt a tap as he winked.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1

I did this to a dude once. We had played a few times and he always insisted I wore a bag. This one time I was fucking him pretty rough - he was on all fours and I had mounted him from behind. I had a bag on as I slammed his hole. I worked my arms under his and then locked him in a full nelson hold. Then I really went to town. I let him realize that he was in a lock hold and couldn't escape and while I fucked him I told him that the bag had broken and that this time he was going to take my load. He began to really struggle to break out of the hold but he couldn't and all the struggling put me over the edge. I popped my load while he is screaming about safety and shit. I remember the last thing he said while I was still in his ass was asking me if I was sure I was neg. I replied "Too late. Whatever I got, it's inside you now." I pulled out and he was freaking out and then I showed him that the bag was still intact. He emailed me for months after that telling me that it was the hottest fuck he had ever had.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

hi ItalianDick, had that happen to me once only the condom really broke and the guy came in my ass anyway. Really hot fuck, Loved getting all sloppy, so from then on we just fucked bareback, him cumming in my ass every time.

• 5 years later...
Guest GoodExercise
On 8/27/2011 at 5:55 AM, ashattacks said:

He pulled out and smiled. “I’m don’t actually have HIV. I was tested less than two days ago” he laughed. “But it’s nice to know you’re a true cum whore” giving my loaded butt a tap as he winked.

The truth is in the test.

• 3 years later...