Making the Twink Their Boy

Jeffrey Morris stood, naked, behind the curtain in his second-floor bedroom. As he jacked his hard, nearly 8 inch cock with his left hand, his right hand strayed across the contours of his perfect hairless pecs, honed from years of competitive swimming. His pert round ass flexed as his hole clenched and spasmed around the vibrating plug he had pushed in. The perfectly defined muscles of his back undulated as his hands moved across his chest. The light coming in the window highlighted his skin, golden with a light summer tan, golden like his tightly cropped hair. 

Jeff was engaging in one of his favorite pastimes: jacking in the window, just out of sight of the two, tall, muscle daddies working shirtless in the back garden of his parent’s house in Evanston. He had been dreaming about the two men, the owners of Inland Ocean Landscaping, since before he reached puberty. They were both tall men, with huge shoulders and giant pecs.  

Benjamin King was taller than his Colombian husband Jose Hernandez by two inches.  Ben stood 6’2”, his curly red hair close cropped, the sun shining on his tightly-groomed red beard. Jeff admired Ben’s rugged handsome face, and imagined that beard tickling his asshole. His eyes roamed hungrily to Jose. Jose was definitely the tougher looking of the two.  He was 6’ tall, his pitch black mullet shining with sweat. He kept his torso shaved, to show off the full sleeve tatto that ran across his chest and down his right arm. His body was leaner than his slightly older husband. Jose’s body was jacked, the v from his wide powerful shoulders went to a very slim waist, every muscle twisting and turning as his dug in the ground. Beside him Ben’s body was broader, much more of solid square. Ben’s torso was just as ripped, but it was on a much larger more solid bone structure.   As Jeff watched them dig—they were replacing Spring annuals with hardy Summer ones that could stand the heat—he imagined those muscles moving and rippling above him as first one and then the other fucked his brains out. He reached around, imagining their cocks relentlessly pounding his hole, pushing the buttplug in and out of his hole. 

Just as he was imagining what it would feel like to take both their dicks at once, he exploded in a deafening orgasm right as the family dog came racing up the stairs.  The sound startled him and he jumped forward, crashing loudly into the full-length window still spraying cum. The sound caused the two older Daddies to look up at him, plastered against the window with his jerking cock still in his hands, his golden skin already turning red from embarrassment. 

Rather than seeming shocked, the two men smiled. Jeff couldn’t believe his eyes when their hands immediately started grabbing at their rapidly hardening dicks. Both bulges growing much larger than he could have ever dreamed. The two men looked at each other and nodded, and walked quickly to the back patio, their smiles wide with anticipation. Jeff stepped back from the window, his eyes wide.  What was happening right now?  Were they coming to the house?  He heard the two men enter the house and start climbing the stairs. Within seconds they stood at the doorway, smiling broadly. 

Both men entered his bedroom, the scent of their sweaty bodies a mix of pure testosterone and garden earth.  Ben spoke, reaching out to hold Jeff’s face in his giant hand, as Jose started to strip off his tight jeans.  “Oh Jeffy boy,” Ben purred, “we’ve been waiting for this moment so long.  You are going to love being our boy.”

• Like 11
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 6
  • Thanks 3

Jeff stared wide eyed.  So surprised he couldn’t speak. Ben stepped back and slipped off his jeans. Ben stood  next to his naked husband, and smiled and said, “Well Jeffy, isn’t this what your fantasized about every time we worked in your parents yard, jacking your boy cock every single time, year after year?”  Jeff’s eyes grew wide, but he realized he was so turned on that his cock was rock hard.  Jeff’s eyes dropped, and his mouth dropped open and he drooled just a bit.  His first look at Ben’s cock.  It was so much hotter than he’d ever imagined.  Ben boasted 10 inches of Irish- American man cock. It was quite wide—even as Ben’s enormous hands jacked it Jeff could see that it was a very wide dick. It was beautiful, Jeff thought, shaped like a missile, a tapered head covered in foreskin that quickly widened to maybe two inches across.  Jeff watched Ben jack his cock, mesmerized for a few seconds, his mind completely consumed with the idea of sucking it, debasing himself before the most perfect cock inthe world. 

After a few second Jose stepped forward, drawing Jeff’s eyes to his own enormous cock. Jeff’s eyes grew even wider.  “Oh my god,” Jeff breathed. Jose’s cock was also beautiful, but it was  brutal-looking.  It was darker than Jose’s olive skin, a darker warm brown. It was one of the thickest cocks Jeff had ever seen. “It looks like HairyDomXLs cock,” Jeff breathed. Jeff heard Ben’s voice in his ear, “You dirty boy,” Ben breathed, “watching OnlyFans.”  Ben’s hands starting to roam across Jeff’s chest and stomach, his rock hard cock against Jeff’s lower back. Jose smiled, “It’s the same thickness—about 8 inches around—but it’s a bit longer, 9 inches.”  “And he doesn’t have this,”: Jose said, rolling his long foreskin back to show Jeff the full size of the big Prince Albert running through the head of his cock.  Jose reached up and twisted Jeff ‘s nippled hard, “You want my thick cock to stretch you boy?” “Yes,” Jeff replied, breathing out and making it almost a whine.  Suddenly Jose big hand slapped Jeff’s face hard, stinging.  “You address me and my man as Sir or Daddy at all times, bitch,” he commanded, his voice hard.  “Yes, Daddy,” Jeff breathed out, a sheepish smile on his face as he realized he wanted rough treatment. 

Ben moved his hands to Jeff’s backside, as Jose started nibbling all over Jeff’s hairless torso, nipping lightly at the boys nipples. As Jeff began to buck and whine with desire, Ben found the small buttplug.  “Our dirty little boy has a plug in,” Ben said.  Taking the plug and gently fucking the teens hole, Ben said “Is that what you do when you dream of us fucking you.”  “Yes, sir,” Jeff panted, then squealed as Jose bit one of his nipples hard. 

Jose stood tall, looming over the 5’ 7” golden teen. “I just want to make one thing clear, little bitch,” he said sternly.  “When you have sex with us, we will hurt you,” he smiled lecherously, “And I will sometimes hurt you a lot. You down with that, boy?”  Jeff was silent for a minute, his ass still bucking as Ben fucked him now with a couple of his thick fingers. “I submit to you both, Daddy,” Jeff said firmly, “My fantasies are always about rough sex.”  Jose smiled and grabbed Jeff’s golden hair, pulling his head back and kissing him very forcefully.  “Oh baby,” he growled, “I’ve wanted to possess you for so long.”

They all made out for a few minutes, the two big muscle stud stood squeezing the golden haired twink between their broader bodies. They deep kissed him, nibbled his body, and then kissed each other. Ben broke it off and said, “You ever do GHB boy?”  When Jeff admitted he had, they sent him downstairs for a glass of orange juice and Jose pulled a vial out of the little fanny pack he carried with him and Jeff swallowed it down. They made Jeff show them his little toy collection, and made him describe what he fantasized about. The biggest toy was about 8 inches and 6 inches around.  He blushed and admitted it had taken him a while but he could take the entire thing now. 

Ben put him on his hands and knees on the bed, and Jose settled in to teach Jeffy how to suck his big cock. He’d removed the PA (“You learn to take that PA in both your holes soon enough boy,” he promised.).  Jeff clearly had some practice—they would later make him confess to every sexual experience he’d had— but Jose’s tool was a challenge for all but the most experienced cocksuckers. 

Meanwhile, Ben started loosening up the boys hole with the bigger dildo. Jeff huffed on poppers so that both his holes would open up for his new daddies. All Ben could think about was how good that hole was going to feel wrapped around his thick ten inches. Finally, the anticipation got to be too much, and he lubed up and slowly eased his cock in. The boys ass was pure velvet. Clearly not a virgin, but most holes were basically a virgin to cocks as big as his cock and that of his husband. He got to the point where the boy had about three inches to go. He pushed in and the boy whined. “Big hit of poppers,” he said, “And Jose, you may want him off your cock for a second. We don’t want him biting your cock when I hit bottom.”  Jose smiled wickedly, pulling the beautiful teen up by his golden hair. “Look in my eyes and beg my husband to fuck you deep, little bitch.”  “Fuck me deep, Daddy Ben,” Jeff panted, “I need all of you inside me.”  Jose then gave the boy two big hits of poppers and nodded at Ben. 

Ben pushed hard, not caring if it hurt, needing to own the boy he wanted for so long.  Jeff screamed and then squirmed, as the rock hard cock broke deeper into his boypussy than anything ever had.  His world reeled, realigning, he realized he wanted that cock in him even deeper. He’d known ever since he started having sexual fantasies at 12 that he wasn’t wired like other boys. He dreamt of being tied up, serving big strong men. As Ben started to slowly fuck him, he opened his eyes and stared at the gorgeous rough Latin muscle god in front of him.  Jeff panted, “Fuck me, daddy, fuck me. Own me, hurt me, make me yours.”

After a couple of hours (Jose watched the time, they didn’t want the boys parents interrupting the fun) they lay on the basically destroyed bed. Jeff was positioned between Jose and Ben, curled up.  He was suckling on Jose’s satisfied cock while Ben lightly finger fucked his sore and gaping hole. Jeff was clearly an absolute cock hound. That first fuck by Ben, let loose an insatiable bottom. Jose couldn’t wait to see what Jeff was like when he was high, because he’d never seen someone so young begging for cock with just a little GHB. 

He’d struggled to take Jose’s giant pole at first. Jose  wanted to just slam it home and make the boy scream and cry—the boys cries were so delicious and he clearly liked pain,  But because both he and Ben REALLY wanted to make Jeff their full- time boy, he’d kept to their agreement to keep his own animal side in check. But Jeff wanted that cock, all of it. Jose let him sit on it—something he almost never did, as he wanted to devour every bottom he fucked—but the boy was so gorgeous that it was actually super hot. Jeff stared into Jose’s eyes, and he begged Jose for his cock. Jeff grunted and huffed on poppers and groaned as he slid down, the boy was so lean, Jose could see his cock move and the boys torso spasmed as his pussy learned to take something so thick. When he still had about an inch of Jose’s cock to take, Jeff did another round of poppers, and Jose reached forward and bit one of Jeff’s perky little tits while reaching up with both strong arms and pushing the boy down hard, the giant cock almost splitting him in two. Jeff screamed, then panted as he realized that the huge cock was all inside him. Jose moaned as the boys tunnel spasmed around his cock, milking it. He picked the boy up and started to slowly fuck him, quickly building up speed. Jose smiled, remembering, and pushed the boys mouth down to his balls. “You like when my giant cock splits your pussy in two, boy? Jose said.  Jeff paused his ball licking, looking up and squirming his ass on Ben’s fingers, groaned “It hurts daddy, but I love it.”

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 15
  • Thanks 3

Jeff is going to have a great summer, lucky boy. I love an initiation story, and this one is off to a promising start. In every good story there is usually one line that grabs me and pulls me in. Here it is: “I just want to make one thing clear, little bitch. When you have sex with us, we will hurt you. And I will sometimes hurt you a lot." Sexy and sinister, a winning combo. 

• Piggy 1

When Ben and Jose had designed their apartment, they had had the architect build a large windowless room adjoining a hall with some extra guest bedrooms. They’d had the room completely soundproofed and filled it with all manner of dungeon equipment. In one corner was a shower large enough for four men,with several shower shots.  Jeff had gotten his first taste of shower shot play when Ben had stripped him and hosed out the chempiss. Ben had ended the session by showing a larger metal buttplug, wired for electro., into Jeff’s hole.

Jeff was currently bound with his arms wrapped around a long metal rod.  He was bound so that his legs were splayed wide, his head forced upright by a thick metal colar, his baby blue eyes black from the drugs coursing through his system, and wet with tears. Jose stood before him, stroking his massive cock, naked except for his big skinhead boots he was using to kick and crush and torture Jeff’s balls. Ben was splayed on a sofa near by, idly jacking his big meat with one hand while the other hand played with the dials of the TENS unit delivering all kinds of sensations—pleasurable and and painful—to Jeff’s asshole through the electro plug. He varied the settings based on how Jose was working—kicks meant a program of sharp escalating jolts, crushing meant stradily intensifying pain. 

During each break, Jose made him beg for more.  At first it was clearly forced, but the natural slut in Jeff made it sound like he was starting to crave the abuse. This had been going on for about 20 minutes, and Ben thought that should wrap it up—things were still really getting started—he mouthed “Break?” to Jose.  Who smiled and moved forward and pushed his semi hard cock down Jeff’s throat. He sighed and grunted, and Jeff’s throat began to fill with piss. His eyes darted open and the look of absolute adoration and abject submission he gave Jose made Ben hard as rock. Jeff’s throat undulated as he took his first load of piss from the tap, eyes locked on Jose’s dark eyes the entire time.   Ben stood up.  He had to piss too and knew he had a warm place to do it. 

The three men were lying in a corner of the big room designed for comfort. A foam mattress, covered in waterproof fabric, and lots of pillows of various shapes and sizes, many designed to elevate a boys ass for easier fucking or fisting, scattered around, was about the only furnishing. They were letting the boy catch his breath after the intense ball torture and electro. Jose had removed his boots and Jeff lay between them, his smaller frame seemed even smaller between the two huge chests.  Ben had given him a big bottle of Gatorade, without any GHB, because he needed to stay hydrated, and the bottle lay empty beside him. Jeff was currently resting his head on Ben’s big chest while with one hand he idly felt Jose’s big arms and pecs. 

Jeff paused, and flipped over.  “How does it work, daddies?” He asked, “Does one of you ever bottom?  How do you have sex, sirs?  Jose chuckled and reached down and shoved three fingers in Jeff’s boypussy, making Jeff grunt and then start to hump on the fingers.  “I love your Daddy Ben,” Jose stated, “And he loves me.  But we are both only top—we have never bottomed and aren’t interested in it. We make out and jack each other off.”  Ben reached down and added a fourth finger of its own, swallowing Jeff’s groan with a big kiss.  “We usually have a third, a sub bottom with a hungry pussy like yours,” he said smiling into Jeff’s eyes.”  “In the 20 years we’ve been together,” Jose continued, joining in the make out session, “We have had several boys who were with us full time, sort of a throuple.  Some have them have lived in our home, some have kept their own places.”

“Can I be your boy?” Jeff asked eagerly. “You very well might be,” Ben said, climbing up and flipping Jeff onto his back, putting the much smaller teens legs over  his shoulders  and sliding his hard ten inches smoothly into Jeff’s velvet hole. “Yes, indeed, you very well may be,” he said quietly, eyes glazed with pleasure as he started to fuck the beautiful teen. 

After both men dumped a load in Jeff’s hot boycunt, Jose pulled a big shard out of the box of treats and shoved it deep into the boys hole. He then shoved a big plug in, pushing the shard in deep and hard. Jeff groaned and arched his back.  Jose picked him up and carried him, facing his chest, and put Jeff down in the sling. The Tina was already doing its work, and Jeff was began begging to be fucked. 

Jose grabbed some tit clamps, and attached them to the boys perfect little pecs, smiling darkly when the boy hissed in pain. He grabbed a paddle, and began hitting the boys ass, making him clamp around the big plug. He did this until the boys ass was flaming red and he stopped. He then began fucking the boy with the big plug, pulling it out to the widest part and slamming it home again. Ben came stood beside the boy, feeding him poppers.  Seeing that the boys hole would open up wider now,  Jose began to punch fuck him with the plug, pulling the it out and then pushing it all the way back in, increasing the speed of it. Jeff was on another planet, thrashing and keening, constantly moving between the desire to be filled and the pain of the hard use of his hole. After about 15 minutes, Jose pulled the plug out and lined his cock up, letting the force of the swinging sling push the boy hard all the way down to the root. 

The boy arched his back in the sling, mouth open in a surprised  O.  Jose held the boy still, letting him fully feel what it felt to be taken by his thick fuckstick in one shove. Jeff gave a little scream and then almost immediately his insatiable need to be used returned and he began to fuck himself on the giant cock. Both Jose and the boy were lost to the world, Jose pile driving all around in the boys sweet hole, driving his cock at all angles he could manage, stretching the boy’s hole until it began to squelch loosely. After about 25 minutes, he came close to coming. But knowing a pig like Jeff would want to be fucked for hours, he pulled out and gestured for Ben to take his place.  Ben reached into the treats box and pulled out a big shard.  

Pitting it in his piss slit, he said “Boy, beg for my big daddy cock.”  “Oh god Daddy Ben, I need your cock. I need your load, fuck me, please daddy,” Ben practically shouted. Ben lined his cock up, the big shard leading the way, and drove his cock into the boy.  The shard melted slightly on the way, but was mostly intact when Ben bottomed out, 12 inches up in the boys guts. He paused as the boy went rigid from the shock of the deep penetration. Ben released a small spurt of piss, pushing the big shard deep in the boys hole. The boy moaned, feeling the burn deep in his hole, and then he began begging for his daddy’s cock. 

They fucked the boy for hours, bringing themselves almost to orgasm before pulling out and giving the other the chance at his blissful hole. By the time they blew their loads in him, his hole was hanging open, as loose as any pussy. “I think you and I should take a little rest,” Ben said.  Jose nodded, “The boys going to still be horny and he won’t get any sleep.  I am going to wire him up and he can learn all about pain and pleasure while we relax.”  Jose leaned over into the boy’s face, “You still need cock, boy?”  Jeff stared intently into Jose face pleasingly, “Yes, Daddy, please use my holes.”  “I gotta new experience for you.  I gotta feeling you are going to love it and hate it at the same time.”  Jose put a thick leather blindfold on the boy and then began to set up. After all the e-stem gear was out, he picked the  writhing boy up and he couldn’t resist shoving three fingers and working the boys hole with them while he carried him across the room. He put the boy down on a padded table—damn he wanted to slide his fist in, but he and Ben had decided that was for another day—so instead he slid a thin tube deep into the boy, so deep the boy arched and groaned as it went into a place they had not yet opened.  This he hooked up to an auto dispenser filled with a very potent mix of Tina dissolved into lube. He first pumped the equivalent of about ten of its ordinary doses, and Jeff groaned as he felt the burn in a new deeper part of his hole.  “Fuck sir, that’s so deeeep” Jeff groaned. Second later he was twisting on the table, “Oh daddy, I need you to use me.”  “I am going to use you all right,” Jose promised, “But only after you’ve marinated a while.”  He then roughly strapped the boys arms in place spread wide on the table. Taking the boys feet, he picked them up and slid a small triangle cushion under, elevating the boys ass slightly so the Tina lube would go deeper rather than ooze out.   He then slammed one of their largest electro-plugs into the boy, loving how Jeff screamed and bucked. After the strapped the boys feet into straps hanging from the ceiling, he grabbed the wooden paddled and administered a short but hard beating, the boy cried out with each blow because it jostled the big metal ball in his ass hard, making him spasm as each blow seemed to drive it a bit deeper Once the cheeks were red and just starting to bruise, Jose reluctantly stopped.  “I could best you all day, boy, you know that,” Jose said, “I can’t wait to beat you so hard you cry.”  Jeff just whimpered, so Jose gave him his hardest blow yet, the boy keening in pain.  “Say thank you daddy, you ungrateful little bitch,”Jose ordered. Jeff managed to squeak out “Thank.  You. Daddy.”

Jose then wired up pads to the head of Jeff’s cock, and then his balls.  He then set the programming of the cock and balls pads to slowly build in cadence of different shocks and levels until spending several seconds, then a few minutes, at agony-enduring maximum. For the anal plug, he chose a setting which tied it to the rhythms of a deep trance electro track one designed for electro play. He plugged the unit into the room sound system, replacing the porn noises with a trancelike beat. He made sure that the video cameras in the area were catching good angles, and walked out the door without another word. 

Jose went into the big bedroom he shared with Ben. Ben was freshly showered, his hair still a little wet.  He had laid out a 1/2 of a sleeping pill for each of themon their respective bedside tables. Ben smiled, “God, that boy is perfection. And he seems to be taking to you even better than we hoped.”  Jose smiled, “I wasn’t expecting him to be so good with pain.  I think his submissiveness has a dark side—just the kind I like.”  Jose’s smile then twisted, as his dark nature peeked out, “Well, this little electro session and then some extended depth training should see how much of a pain pig he is inside.”  Ben nodded, smiling wickedly himself, “Can’t wait to see that video, mi amor.  Go wash up had we can drop these pills and rest up. Since we are going to save fisting as a future treat, I want us to push him hard on depth training. I want his hole about at its limits for his final fuck.”  Jose grinned evily, and headed into shower, thinking how much he loved slow-fucking a tenderized hole. 

While Jose and Ben slept, Jeff was in another world. At first, the electro had felt good, sending pleasurable tingles all over his cock and balls, and the big thing lodged in his ass fucked him pleasurably—god all he could think about was getting fucked—but as the voltage started ramping up he began screaming in agony, like his cock and asshole were on fire. He was aware enough to know, after the first round, that the pleasure would come back, but that pleasure only partly obscured the fear of the pain to come. After the first few minutes he lost all sense of time and place.  Blindfolded he could see nothing.  His hearing was filled with the all-encompassing rhythms of the trance beat, a beat that somehow seemed timed to what was happening to his body. And then there was the tube that somehow methodically feeding his hole Tina—he could feel the family slight burn from time, but all it seemed to do was drive a need to get fucked deeper and deeper inside him, making him what nothing but bigger and bigger cocks. 

After about three hours of light sleep, Jose awoke.  Ben was still sleeping—a 1/2 pill usually gave Ben four hours of rest—he slipped out of bed and went to his walk-in closet.  He dressed in tight leather crotchless chaps, putting a big metal cock ring to draw even more attention to his massive meat. He clipped nipple clamps, a small cock whip, and a small paddle to his waistband.  On his left arm he tied a thick black and grey band and a light pink one, indicating dildo fucking and s/m. The boy would learn, eventually, that he often signaled what the boy was in for next with his clothes—and that he had colored leather and rubber bands for everything he was into. He then applied a thin sheen of body oil to his torso, using a special pad on a long stick to get his back. The oil glistened, and as intended, made his muscles pop. The boy had been blindfolded for several hours and Jose wanted the boy to feel like Jose was the embodiment of his fantasies. He would also have the boy lick all the oil off at some point, further making him aware of his masculine strength. 

Jose slipped quietly into the room, wanting to watch the boy without him knowing. Jeff’s entire golden body was covered in a light sheen of sweat, his golden hair plastered down around his face. His eyes were red and swollen—the pain had made him cry at some point.  Jose watched the boy go through an entire cycle, his cock jumping as the pain caused anguished screams. Still moving quietly,  he clicked the program off and took on manual control, really giving it to the boy hard.  After giving him increasingly hard jolts, he paused. The boy panted, but then soon he was squirming as the fire deep in his hole took over. Jose slowly ramped only the channel controlling the plug in Jeff’s  boypussy, giving him longer bouts at each level.  When he got to the setting that was sheer agony he left it there, the boy screaming in agony, for a full five minutes, as the boys screams became increasingly desperate. He then cut power to everything. Jeff remained rigid, as if still in agony, as the last pain impulses reached his head. He then relaxed as much as his tight bonds would allow, panting with tears streaming down his face.  

Still remaining silent, Jose removed the support under the boy, leaving his ass swaying in the air. He gently removed the pads from the boys cock and eased out the buttplug. He then gently pushed the tube, and it easily slid in another two inches through the hungry well luged hole. He plugged the boys hole with a medium-sized plug and then hung the boy’s arms from straps in the ceiling, drawing them through his legs. The boy was now essentially in the same position as he would be in missionary, with his legas over his shoulders, but suspended. 

The boy groaned in pain. Moments later he hissed as Jose attached the alligator clips. He was clearly exhausted, which was perfect for what was to come soon. Still remaining silent, Jose began to paddle the boy, hitting first one check and then the other with the small leather paddle. In this position any impact play on the ass was extremely painful, the body being unable to relax, so Jose held back, knowing the boy was feeling much more pain than the same impact would be in another position. 

After about 5 minutes, Jeff was in agony. He started begging “Stop, sir, please stop.”  Jose spoke the first time, “I decided when we stop, little bitch.”  He then gave him about 10 much harder blow to each cheek. At this point Jeff was crying. Jose knew the lesson was learned and he stopped. He took Jeff’s  hands out of the ceiling straps and slowly lowered him so he was hanging upside down. He pushed the tube in another inch and increased the flow to a slow constant stream and left the boy that way while he moved a couple of bins of depth toys over to the sling and turned down the music to a background level. He then returned to the boy, who was starting to quake as this new deeper dose of Tina started to take effect.  He reached down and brought the boy’s mouth to his cock and slid it in. “Wrap you arms around my legs and hold yourself in place while you suck my big cock, boy” Jose commanded. Jose sighed with pleasure as the boy, so hungry for pleasure after all that pain, began giving a pretty decent blowjob considering the difficulties of his position. Jose reached over and adjusted the flow of the lube to a strong stream, he removed the plug  and began to lube the boys hole in earnest. He very slowly pulled the tube out, bathing the boys insides with lube, when he got to the boys rectum, he sprayed lube all around, then he pushed the tube through the second ring, leaving it there for a few seconds and then very slowly he pushed it in further, stopping from time to time to leave a thick coating. He worked very slowly, and probably got to close 16 inches, when, based on the boys grunts,  the boys hole clearly couldn’t go deeper.  He left the lube there for a while, probably 90 seconds, knowing it would pool up and slowly bring the need to be stretched deeper. He then slowly pulled the tube out, reposting everything inch of the boys colon with both lubricant and need.  

Turning of the flow of lube, he pulled it from the boys ass. Jeff was clearly having trouble concentrating, as his body began to undulate with the need to be fucked. Jose reached up to the controls and pulled the boy higher, so that his mouth was aligned with the dick he served. He wanted the boy to stay upside down just a bit more so the lube could get as deep as possible. He could see the boys legs were starting to tire, though, so it couldn’t be long. He started fackfucking the boy hard, drawing Jeff’s attention away from his aching legs, Jose crouching slightly as he held the boys head and drove it down on his cock. 

After several minutes of this, Jose decided it was time to move on. He pushed the boy of his cock, Jeff was panting hard and spittle and throat juices ran down his face. His arms hung loosely as he tried to catch his breath. Jose inserted two big shards—the boy cried out at the sharp burn—and quickly slipped the medium plug back in the boys hole to keep the lube in, and lowered the shackles holding his legs, holding the boys upper body until he was lying on the floor. Although Jose knew he wouldn’t move—Jeff clearly needed a minute—Jose wanted to reinforce the boys submission, so he clamped the boys hands together on his stomach. He did the same with the boys ankles, making is very difficult for him to stand. Straddling the boys chest, Jose stood with his hands on his hips, emphasizing his shining muscles. Jeff looked up at him, desire and lust in his eyes.  “Want do you need, boy?” Jose boomed. “I need my daddies to use me, sir” Jeff replied squirming and stroking at his torso as much as the tight bounds would allow. Jose got down on his knees, his giant dick directly at the boys mouth. He leaned forward, his gorgeous abs directly in the boys eyes, and slipped his dick deep into the boys throat. “Then drink me, beautiful boy, drink my piss and let me have you body and soul,” Jose said, as he began to empty his completely full bladder into the greedy suckling mouth. 

• Like 4
  • Piggy 12

Jose left the boy in the semi dark dungeon, and turned the music up again and went in search of his husband. As expected, Ben was up. Jose found Ben in his own separate walk-in closet. He was wearing a pair of leather cowboy chaps with nothing underneath, a big leather cock ring emphasizing his huge beautiful cock already dripping precum in anticipation of again using the boy of his dreams.  He wore an open cowboy vest over his bare torso, the thing making his arms and shoulders seem even more giant than they already were, he had a rawhide band tied in a knot around his giant neck and a red and yellow band on his left shoulder. “Fuck baby,” Jose smiled, “You look like the hottest cowboy in town.”  “And you look like what you are: a somewhat evil leather punk with a freshly punished golden blonde twink in your dungeon.”  They both laughed and then made out, each of them feeling their gorgeous muscles and tits, the cocks  hard as rocks. “Our beautiful boy was paddled hanging from the ceiling until he was crying, then I gave him 20 more. I then hung him upside down and while he serviced daddy’s cock he got his hole coated with boypussy-magic lube to 16 inches, where his Latin daddy left him a big pool of lube , he then hung upside down for a while so all that hunger could go deeper and his daddy treated him to his first suspended facefuck,” Jose said. “Within minutes of letting him down he begged to be used by us, so I left him shackled on the floor with his belly bulging from the biggest load of chempiss he’s ever drank.”  Ben just smiled, holding his big tool, “Well let me give him my big load of piss up that hungry boypussy.  I want to hear him beg.”  

So Jose and Ben went to find their boy in the dungeon. Ben lay down beside Jeff, and slipped his hard cock into the boy and filled Jeff’s hole with a big load of chempiss. He then picked up the boy and held him upside down, and with Jose’s help he rebound him to the ceiling. He then enjoyed a delicious facefuck, the boy’s abs twisting beautifully as he struggled to keep his head in position while also filled with liquid.  Jose used a series of bigger plugs on the boy, helping to make sure that the piss went deep. 

Finally, Ben picked the boy up and took him over to the shower, telling him to push the big plug and the piss out. Jeff grunted and groaned and yelled loudly when he got the big plug out. Once the load of piss was out, Jose held the boys ass open while Ben gave him another enema, pushing the boy hard and harder, taking the water as deep as he could. 

Tiring of this game, the  big men took the boy over to the sling and restrained him into it. Ben leaned down, and said to the boy, “My husband and I are going to start doing some depth training on you boy, this will get your ready to take our fists someday soon. Some of this will definitely seem like hurt at first, but you will learn to crave those feelings.  We won’t damage you physically, but you will probably cry more than once.”

Jose slipped a few shards into Jeff’s hole, and started pushing it around with first three then four fingers, working Jeff’s hole like the perfect pussy it was. Jeff pushed back, clearly needing to be filled,  and Jose went in for a deep kiss. Jose than sat down on the little chair they had put down between the boys legs so they’d have a comfortable place to sit while they introduced their boy to heavy assplay. He slowly slid a very rigid, one-inch diameter tool into the boys hole. “Push out, cuntboy,” Jose ordered, “Push out like you are taking a shit.”  As Jeff did as ordered, Jose carefully threaded the toy into the boys second hole. Jeff’s body went completely rigid and he gave a little cry. Jose kept the tool in place.  “I told you it would hurt at first,” he grinned evilly, “I am going to teach you where your second hole is and how to control it.  Start squeezing now.”  Jeff did as ordered, his pretty face registering discomfort for about the first minute, then he started to experience the typical pussy boy’ response: his pussy needed it. “Push your boyhole out, baby boy,” Jose ordered.  And as Jeff complied, Jose slide the toy in about another half inch, and Jeff grunted. “Now keep squeezing,” Jose ordered. Leaving Jeff too it, and he went and started a timer—the point of the exercise was both to teach the boy about his second hole but also wear that hole out, so the boy could move on and start to stretch deeper. 

After five minutes, Ben sidled up, and had the boy suck him a bit. He then went to the boys ass and squirted some lube in and then slid his big cock in next the toy, working slowly. He slowly fucked the boy, working the toy in around his big cock. As he’d expected, the boy was able to take much more of the toy with the more familiar feeling of daddy’s big cock. Ben began to push the toy around, moving it under, then beside, then on top of his cock. In each position, he would order Jeff to squeeze on the way out and then push out on the way in. Jeff was alternating between enjoyment and suffering just as Ben intended, but his boypussy began to operate on pilot, learning its role of service to big cock. 

Ben pulled his cock out and rough fucked the boy with the hard tool, while Jose fed him poppers. Both men got harder and harder as Jeff squealed and grunted while Ben stretched his hole with the difficult little tool. Ben pushed the roughy 8 inch tool in almost completely and got up. “Your turn,” Ben said, and moved to the boy head, “Clean your cunt juice off Daddy’s cock, boy.”  Ben sighed contentedly as Jeff began to suckle, his golden skin and red lips wrapped around Ben’s giant tool, Ben’s ginger pubes tickling his nose. 

Jose stepped up with a small string of silicone beads on a firm but slightly flexible core. Ben leaned down, “Beg your Daddy Jose to use you deep, Jeffy.”  Jose leaned over the boy and Jeff looked him in the eyes and said, “Use my boypussy deep, Daddy Jose.”  Jose smiled and rough kissed the boy and then suckled and nipped at Jeff’s pert nipples, before  bitting each one hard while squeezing Jeff’s balls in his iron grip. Jeff buckled and cried out, but his 8-inch boycock, shrunk from the Tina, drizzled out a steady stream of precum. 

Jose removed the small, hard plastic rod, and lined the balls up and then used the long lube pump to push another heavy flow of Tina-laced lube deep inside Jeff’s hole. Jose pushed the balls in slowly, and when he felt them questing against the boys second hole, he said “Popper him up, Ben.”  After Ben did, Jose commanded Jeff to push and as he did, Jose pushed the little ball into Jeff’s second hole. Jeff cried out and then lay there panting.  Ben leaned in, “Good job, baby boy. You feel that?”  Still panting, Jeff replied “ Hurts but also feels….Oh ahhhhh.”  Jose had slid another ball into his second hole. Jeff’s body was rigid, and Ben grinned and nibbled on the boy’s tits. As the stimulation from his nipples reached his ass, Jeff arched his ass down, pushing towards Jose, showing his new daddies his cunt had already learning  to crave the abuse. Jose slid another small shard into the boy now and waited. Ben moved up to Jeff ear, whispering what a beautiful cunt he was.  As the new dose of Tina took hold Jeff looked Jose in square in the eyes and said, “Please more, daddy, hurt me.”

Ben poppered the boy up, and Jose slipped another bead in. He did this until the entire toy was in the boy. With each bead, Jeff would arch his back up and cry out, but then moments later he would be ready for more, pushing out and trying to swallow another bead. Once the entire tool was in the boy, Jose and Ben switched places.  Jose reached up and loosened the boy’s cuffs from the sling. Ben leaned over Jeff’s much shorter body and made out with the boy while Jose made out with Jeff from the side, Jeff using his hands to explore the muscular physiques of the two top studs. The two men and their boy, their tongues and lips combined in a myriad of ways, but mostly it was the two bigger men sticking their tongues down the boys throat together, stretching his mouth open with their insistent lust. 

After a couple of minutes, they had the boy squeeze on the toy, his entire colon locking down. This caused great discomfort at first, but as the boys deep hole got used to it, it was easier for him. Ben began to carefully fuck Jeff, very, very slightly, with the whole string of beads while the boy was told to just relax.  Ben smiled at Jose and nodded. Both men were rock hard. This was their favorite thing to do: hurt a boyass and then teach him the sexual healing Tina could provide to an abused hole.   Jose gave the boy the bottle of poppers and commanded him to take several sniffs. Once those settled in, Ben pulled, hard, on the toy and intentionally moving too fast, yanked the entire string of beads out. 

Jeff screamed, his eyes wide, and then he lay panting. His hands had automatically gone to his boypussy, trying to protect it from pain. Ben batted Jeff’s hands away, and thrust his fingers into the boy all the way to the widest part of his knuckles, collapsed into the small birds hands shape, and Jeff cried out again at the hard stretch. Ben slowly opened his fingers, stretching the boy’s rectum and depositing the giant bump of Tina he’d hidden in his palm. His hands were so big that at just knuckle deep he could stuff most of the Tina through Jeff’s second hole. Within seconds Jeff’s hole was on fire and Ben kept fluttering and moving his fingers, gently stretching open the boys second hole. Once the boy settled in he automatically pushed back. Ben pounced, putting his hand into the bird shape and pushing into the boys second hole. 

Ben went in only as much as the boy could take, about mid-way down his knuckles, and then he pushed just a bit more, making the boy arch his back and pant. Ben looked down and smiled, the boy had taken a little under 3/4s of his fist. Ben wanted to just keep pushing until the slut’s cunt took his entire big hand, the boy’s pain and suffering be damned. And if it were just an ordinary boy he was training he would have done it right then and there. But Jeff was special, a boy he fully intended to keep, and so he resisted his own animal nature. Oh Jeff would take both their fists, just a little before he was really ready—he was still just a cunt to train, even if he was a special cunt—but Jeff would have the chance to work up to it. 

Jose made sure the boy poppered up, giving him the bottle with its special sniffer cap to use as he wished. Once those settled in Ben pulled his hand out quickly, again making the boy jump. Jose quickly took his place, wielding a tool they had used hundreds of times to train a boy: the Falcon Branson supercock. They actually had several—when they heard Falcon was going to stop making it, they had bought seven.  And this was now the third one they had put into service, the others had finally given up the ghost after so much use. The cock was only seven inches long, but it was a solid seven inches around. So while both their cocks were bigger, they were also squishy relatively bendy flesh. This supercock was much firmer and was a great tool to train a cuntboy.

Jose slicked the toy up and slowly pushed the head into the boys hole. “You have your daddies permission to use your poppers when you need them,” Jose said, “But I will punish you if I tell you not too and you do, understand?”  Jeff nodded, “ Yes, Daddy, I understand.”  Jose then smiled darkly, “Now’s probably a good time to use them, my beautiful pussy boy.  Popper up and then push out. “ Once he was sure the poppers were in full effect, Jose slowly but firmly pushed the toy in. When the big seven-inch, blunt head started pushing at Jeff’s second hole, Jose commanded him to take more poppers and push. As the boy did, Jose began to slowly move the toy further in. As the big head went in Jeff grunted but he rounded his hips, pushing his legs wide. Jose smiled, this was the universal body position showing a bottom was learning his place, saying “Take me.”  Jose pushed into the shaft was mostly in the boy’s hole and he paused, Jeff was groaning but his face showed ecstasy, so Jose kept pushing until the very wide toy was buried balls deep. 

Jeff’s mind was gone. He moaned loudly, feeling the fullness of a proper dildo fuck for the first time. Jose and Ben smiled at each other: any boy with that response the fullness provided bu wide dildo through his second hole, especially a boy so young, was going to be a fantastic fistfuck one day very soon. Jose left the tool in place for a couple of minutes while Jeff adjusted. As the tool settled into his hole, Jeff began to move his body in the sling and whine. Jose kept the tool in place. Finally, Jeff opened his eyes and pleaded,  “Oh god daddy, please, please fuck me.”

So Jose did fuck the boy with the wide tool. He started slowly at first, but the minute he felt Jeff’s hole loosen, he amped things up. Jeff soon learned how to use the poppers, and was very quickly working in partnership with his evil punk Latin daddy in turning his boyhole into a loose squelching pussy. Ben relaxed on the long leather sofa, facing the sling, admiring how incredibly hot the two men looked. Tall, tatted, Latin Daddy Jose, his brown skin glistening with oil and sweat, his huge hands working the wide toy in the small-framed golden boy’s cunt.  What made it hotter was how innocent-looking Jeff had clearly become at one with his own defilement, using all manner of obscenities and begging, “Daddy Jose please, daddy, please, daddy, make me your pussy, destroy my cunt, daddy.”

After about 45 minutes of this indescribable hotness—at this point Jeff was holding his own ass open while he thrilled to Jose punch-fucking the wide tool into his hole, over and over—Ben could take it no longer.  He got up and selected a long, thin, anal snake, and liberally lubing it up he walked over the sling, his cock so hard it ached, a thin, constant stream of precum oozing out of the big red cockhead. “Husband, I need. To use.  This boy.  Cunt,” Ben ground out.  Jose grinned, and used the big toy to deliver a set of five super hard and quick punches, Jeff squealing and crying out. 

Jose then moved out of the way and Ben immediately started threading the snake into Jeff’s hole. He did so very quickly, overtaken with lust, and Jeff had no trouble with the first bit. His hole was so stretched he barely felt the toy enter his second ring. But he quickly began to cry out as Ben threaded the toy deeper.  Jose let Ben hurt the boy for about a minute and a half, going way to fast at new depths with an inexperienced boy, then he leaned in and whispered in Ben’s ear, “Cariño, this isn’t a street whore, it’s a boy we want to keep.”  Ben started, and grinned, and immediately stopped pushing. He leaned forward over Jeff’s panting torso, his giant musculature and light ginger fur dwarfing and complimenting Jeff’s hairless golden frame. Looking Jeff in the eyes Ben said seriously “Jeff, my gorgeous boy, I need to posses you inside and out. Will you let your daddy take your hole deep?”  Jeff didn’t reply instantly, but as he felt the effects of all the drugs he’d taken turn the pain of the snakes depth into bliss, he smiled.  His voice tinged with need, Jeff said, “Oh god Daddy Ben, please take me, fuck me, I need you inside all of me.”  Ben smiled and settled down onto the little fisters chair between the golden boy legs, and set out to posses his boys deepest parts. 

Jeff struggled the entire time, as Ben slowly but relentlessly threaded all 18 inches of the thin snake into Jeff’s tender boypussy. With each new quarter inch, Jeff would cry out, but then soon enough his boyhole would start to suck on the snake and then Ben would hurt him again, leaving Jeff panting and his muscular torso writhing with pain. Jose took over the boys poppers—Jeff was so lost in new sensations he couldn’t do it himself—and once Ben got about 10 inches in, Ben scooped up a huge pile of Tina and buried it in his palm, folding his fist up small. Then without warning, he shoved his hand in as far as he could beside the little snake, pleased to see Jeff took his palm just past the knuckles, and his fingers were about 1/4 inside his boys second hole. Jeff screamed, hard, and then cried out as Ben roughly opened his fingers—stretching the second hole—and fed the boycunt some new, burning, hunger. 

Ben kept his fingers fluttering and stretching, and actually got his hands almost-widest-point into the beautiful boys hole, until the Tina turned the boy needy again. Goddamn, Ben thought, for the umpteenth time that night, I need to fist him soon. But tonight was about depth and teaching the boy about Tina, sex, pain, and pleasure. And so he abruptly pulled out. Ben immediately pushed the snake in one half inch—double what he’d done before—and Jeff cried out in surprise. But the dark fever of the drugs was now in full possession of the young bottom slut, and within second he pushed back, his abused little asslips opening wide. So now Ben really hurt the boy, and feed the hungry cunt nearly 3/4 of an inch. Jeff screamed, and then lay panting. Jose gave the boy several hits of poppers as Ben began to slowly push until he got about another inch in the boy.  Ben knew he was deep and rather than damage the boy, he again worked alongside the boys own natural craving for deep fucking. They worked slowly, Ben occasionally feeding the boyhole with truly tiny bumpsof Tina, just enough to make the hunger grow, and together got to the point where only one inch remained.  Ben now began to very, very slowly fuck the boy with the obscene silicone snake, Jose keeping him doubly high on poppers.  Soon enough Jeff started begging and so Ben started smoothly pushing the toy in a bit deeper with every fuck. The motion of the snake, bendy and slithering, made the boys hole open up and without much fuss within 10 minutes the toy was fucking the boy’s colon at a full 18 inches. 

Once the boy was loose at that depth, Ben added his own rock hard cock, under the toy, and using one hand he held the toy to his pubes. This drove Jeff wild—the now already familiar feeling of the huge cock of the man of his dreams reaming out his rectum and second hole paired with the deep slithery snakefuck, Jeff lost his mind in lust. He babbled and cried out,  “God I love your cock, fuck me, fuck me deep, god I love you daddy, fuck me, fuck me, use my pussy daddy.”

Hearing the innocent golden twink beg so obscenely drove Ben out of his mind. He fucked the boy without thought or strategy. He just needed to own the hole, brutally punching his big cock all around inside the boy. The brutality of his fuck increased the speed and roughness of the snake, as the constant shifts in direction at the start of the snake made the end of it feel like a wild thing deep in Jeff’s cunt. But Jeff needed this fuck, and Jose kept him plied up with poppers so he could take the punishment. After a good half and hour, Ben blew his load, great ropes of milky white cum drenching Jeff’s hole.

When Ben finally settled, his body shaking as he his huge cock twitched and spurted final shots of cum into the boys fiery softness, he grinned. Reaching down he grabbed the boys beautiful face, his huge hands able to encompass most of the boy head, and he grinned. He leaned in for a passionate set of deep kisses, his tongue insistent in Jeff’s mouth. “Jeff,” Ben said lustily, “You have one of the sweetest boy holes I’ve ever had the privilege to fuck.  You like that fuck boy?”  As Ben reached his mouth down to nibble all over the boy’s perfectly-formed square pecs, Jeff arched his back in pleasure and brought his small-boned wrists, still in their big cuffs around Ben’s tight red curls, Jeff’s small apple-shaped  biceps popping, and pushed Ben’s face to his chest. Ben began lapping up the boys  sweat. Jeff groaned in pleasure and said, “Oh god, more fucking, daddy, more.”

As Ben and Jeff made out, Ben began to piss, squiring a huge steady stream of very potent chempiss into the boys hole.  Once he was done pissing, Ben abruptly stood up straight, and slapping the boys ass hard, he pulled out. Within seconds Jose had his cock buried to the hilt, and was fucking like a madman, his superthick nine inches forcing the piss deeper in Jeff’s hole, and soon Jeff was flying even higher, his hole squelching out piss as he thrilled to the dual sensations again of big thick dick fuck paired with deep snake fuck. Only this was wilder, as both experiences were wetter and nastier, with the incredible feel of new small doses of Tina being absorbed all around the fucktools. After about 15 minutes, Ben brought over a stepstool for Jose to stand one and as Jose fucked the kid from above Ben winched the boys head down, so Jose fucked him at an incline and the piss drove deeper. 

Jeff was lost more than ever in the deep chemfuck, and Ben admired how incredible Jose looked topping the golden boy. Ben knew that he and Jeff complimented each other, golden-skin shining against pinky white. But Jose’s gorgeous warm brown skin, punk dark fauxhawk, and intricate bright tatted arm holding the boy by the neck as his giant dark cock pillaging the young golden twink’s boycunt looked like a carefully staged porn scene. At that moment Ben was absolutely sure that he wanted to watch his husband pillage this boy to the end of time. 

After Jose and Jeff came at the same time—Ben had been amazed to see the boys cock get rock hard despite the Tina and even more amazed that Jeff came hands free as Jose pummeled his prostrate over and over—Jose filled the boys hole with another load of chempiss. Ben pulled the big snake out and slid a medium plug in the boy and they got him comfortable in the sling,adjusting it so his ass was just slightly elevated. They all made out for about 20 minutes, the top men praising Jeff’s perfection while slipping their fingers in around the plug to cop a feel of the boy’s irresistible hole.  Finally, Jose picked the boy up. 

Jeff wrapped his legs tight around Jose’s surprisingly narrow waist while thrilling at the man’s huge wide shoulders that Jeff felt fortunate  to caress. Jeff sighed contendly as Jose carried him over to the coming down mat, Ben following along early behind them snatching kisses from Jeff every chance he got. Jose sat Jeff down and had him get into position, with his head and chest to the floor and ass up while Jose and Ben settled in to watch some porn. Ben adjusted the music to a light morning trance mix.

They left Jeff in that position until he got the Tina cuntboy wiggles. He’d learned his lesson about obedience, so he didn’t beg aloud.  But he couldn’t help that is ass was still hungry and almost audibly sucking on the big plug. Ben laughed and easily picked the boy up facing him, Jeff immediately going in for a passionate kiss. “You gotta hungry pussy, baby?” Ben said gently.  Jeff was really, really high, and just smiled dreamily and said, “I need cock, sir, I really need some cock.”

After Ben removed the plug and Jeff squirted what liquid from the chempiss his dehydrated body hadn’t absorbed, Ben gently used the sure shot on Jeff, having Jeff huff on poppers to make things easy. Ben then used the lube pump and the long hose to lube the boy deep, pleased to see that Jeff’s hole remained open and that he took about sixteen inches of the lube tube with only minor grunts. Ben and Jose had no intention of deep fucking the boy, but they found that keeping a boys colon fiery and needy from it’s current claimed depths made that hole open faster the next time the boyhole got even the tiniest taste of the drug. 

For the next four hours they had the closest equivalent to gentle lovemaking sex Ben and Jose ever engaged in. Jeff was high, turned on, and had just spent almost 24 hours doing things he’d fantasized about in his most private, secret moments. If he’d been able to think, Jeff would have thought that he was feeling unleashed, that acting out those forbidden fantasies of debasing himself before tall, hung, muscle men, drinking their piss and begging them to hurt him had freed him for shame. Ben and Jose experienced this first hand: Jeff was quietly wild, he had lost all inhibitions, acting solely on instinct. The men realized that even at his highest state, the boy has been holding himself back. But now he gave and gave and took and took right alongside them.  

The transformation in the boy meant that he could, suddenly, practically deepthroat them to the root. His cock hunger, always present, unleashed meant Jeff wanted to devour their meat as much as they had wanted to devour his boycunt. And speaking of Jeff’s pussy, it too was unleashed. The men took turns, one in front and one in back, pillaging the boys two holes while, somehow, his holes pillaged them back. The boy was still submissive, but the minute Ben and Jose set him to a task—sucking cock, eating muscle top ass, sucking on toes, or getting fucked—he went at it with such energy and gusto, it was like he’d been starved and found fulfillment only from serving hot daddy muscle. 

Finally, after about four hours of nonstop service, taking two more giant loads of cum and drinking four loads of piss, Jeff began to show signs of wear. Jose said to Ben, “I think our boy needs to come down.”  So Ben picked the boy up—he’d been passionately worshipping Jose’s huge muscular legs—and kissed him. “You’re getting tired, baby boy,” Ben said, “I know the drugs are keeping you horny, but it’s time to stop having sex,”

Jeff whined, grabbing at his sore nipples, but he nodded obediently. So, Ben settled him in between them. The three men made out, Jeff’s hands full of big pecs and biceps, the men stroking his small tightly-muscled swimmers abs and gently fluttering and teasing Jeff’s hole. This went on for probably 45 minutes. The top men clearly couldn’t get enough of the boy and Jeff clearly needed them from deep in his soul. But the top men slowed things down—they loved an insatiable boy, but knew how to slow one down ,and finally they were all more still. Jeff lay between them, his thighs—big on his frame from swimming—were spread wide, one hooked as best he could over the huge muscle thighs of each of his new daddies.  Jeff’s head rested on the interlocked arms of Jose and Ben.  His head fit perfectly on their forearms. If he turned his head one way or the other he was in a perfect position to kiss a big bicep—something he done with great pleasure at least a dozen times already. But the Tina was wearing off and he was starting to finally feel tired, so he rested his head back, his eyes closed and with a dreamy expression on his face his hands lazily explored what little of the huge chests of his daddies he could reach in that position. 

Jose and Ben sat with their legs wide as well—if they didn’t, the boys legs wouldn’t really fit over their body-builder sized thighs. Their giant cocks rested, both still plump and still dribbling a bit of precum, as the insatiable cocks of top men seemed to always do the presence of grade-a boypussy.   Each of the three men were lost in thought and fantasy, and their fantasies reflected their personalities perfectly.  And each of them reflected on essentially the same thing:  sorrow that this had to end, thatJeff didn’t belong to Jose and Ben yet, and that he needed to. 

Ben lamented that the boy was going away because he wanted the boy to wake up in their bed begging for a fresh fuck. Well, actually, Ben thought, that was going to happen, as they still had Sunday morning. Ben smiled dreamily and his big cock stirred. Nothing, nothing, nothing in the world could compare to fucking a sore-but-needy boypussy the day after that pussy had been subjected to hard drug-enabled abuse. He and Jose always fucked their boys the next day, whether the boys wanted it or not. And honestly, once the boy got through the first painful bits—the lubing and the big cock head parting his sore asslips and stretching his tender second hole—every boy’s mind was overtaken by the Tina lingering in their system and they were good to take several more big loads from Daddy Ben and Daddy Jose.  

No, what Ben really lamented was that the boy would have to leave sometime after breakfast, instead of spending the day in tight cashmere sweatpants lounging and watching junk TV shows.  And Ben lamented that, if he and Jose needed to unload in boypussy again—and that was sure as snow in Chicago in the winter—they’d either have to deal with the flakes and losers on Recon, Scruff, or DaddyHunt or text a bunch of different regular boys to finally get what their big top man cocks needed. Ben lamented that, as fine as those boys where, there would never be a pussy as fine as Jeff’s, because the first cocks to fuck Jeff were their own. And so Ben knew he was going to do everything he could to keep this boy. 

Jose, for his part, lamented that they were going to upstairs and sleep. He wanted nothing more than to give the 21-year old little blonde stud a big slam and then doublefuck and fist him for another 12-20 hours. He lamented that he couldn’t leave the boy in bondage again, screaming in pain, and take a nap and then spend another dozen hours taking the boy deeper. But no, he knew that had to wait. 

But fuck, the way the boy had performed tonight had been impressive. And Jeff had clearly tapped into something inside himself.  Jose rarely enjoyed relatively vanilla sex—the rough fucking and slapping and piss drinking last part of the night was as vanilla as he and Ben ever got—but the last four hours with the boy had been spectacular.  Jose now saw why Ben had been insisting, literally for years, that Jeff would be their new permanent boy. I mean hell, Jeff had been standing in that bedroom window jacking off to them since he was fourteen.  When the kid fully reached puberty at 17, that’s when Ben started wanting the boy back.  But they’d held back, smiling quietly to themselves, waiting until the boy was legal. And now they would be quiet about it, taking the boy slowly deeper and deeper into service to them.  But, assuming the boy still wanted it, as soon as this boy turned 21 he was going to commit. And when he did Jose looked very much forward to making Jeff share his DNA, pozzing that impossibly perfect hole as it bled ever so silkily around a spiky ring through the head of his big cock. 

Jeff, true to form as the perfect boy for Jose and Ben, was thinking a combination of their thoughts. When a surge of the Tina coursing through his system would hit, he wanted to beg them to keep using him. He was in fact, a little disappointed they hadn’t fisted him. He’d been sure that was going to happen when he’d twice felt Ben’s huge knuckles in his hole. But still Jeff felt like he’d started on an incredible journey, the lightness he’d felt after the first time they fucked him, had been magnified and he felt like he was no longer tethered by anything but his own desires. He realized he’d felt shame at wanting to be degraded and used and, now that he’d done it and loved it, he wanted to be seen, shirtless and with a collar, at all the leather bars in the entire world on the arms of Jose and Ben.  He’d seen that kind of display at Chicago Pride, and always wondered at the boldness of the boys. But now he knew: he’d do that soon because that’s who he was inside, not just gay but very kinky gay. But Jeff also wanted to be seen in dress clothes at fancy parties, turned on by how hot Jose must look in a suit with his punky hair and the edges of his sleeve tattoo peeking dangerously out from his shirt cuffs. And he wanted sneak off with them to the bathroom of a fancy hotel and drink their piss on his knees in a bmen’s room stall. God, he wanted them in every way. 

Within a month, Jeff was getting his wish. Jose and Ben insisted he keep it on the down low, but he was very much their regular boy. He surprised his parents by quitting his lifeguard job and starting out as lowly yard worker for Inland Ocean Landscaping. But what they didn’t know was that his pay—double what the other starting worker earned—also carried with it significant perks, the prime one being access to his daddies cocks at multiple times every day. By August, he’d stayed home from his family’s annual vacation at their house on the lake in Wisconsin and experienced his first slam and his first punch fisting. By the Summer after his junior year, he’d gone through a commitment ceremony, been named in Jose and Ben’s will as sole heir to Inland Ocean and their large investment holdings, been pozzed by both his daddies, farmed out for different weekend trainings at the hands of some of Chicagoland’s most brutal and depraved topmen, and been paraded through market days wearing a collar trimmed in red and yellow, a yellow and red jockstrap, and big leather boots. But the thing he was wearing that fine August day that he was most proud of: the small toxic waste tattoo in the small of his ever-more perfectly muscled back.  Underneath it, clear for all to see, were the words: “Property of Ben and Jose.”  And beneath that, in smaller print “La sangre hace familia [Blood makes family].”  And so Jeff King-Hernandez walked proudly, his head held high, each of his arms locked tight into the boulder-sized biceps of his  Daddy/Masters, Ben King and Jose Hernandez. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 8

Fuck that's hot! That depth training scene reminds me of some of my favorite scenes taking 24 and 30 inch snakes all the way in me. Love having the tops rest their palm on my belly and feel the head as it pushes deeper in and out of my hole. Just fucking delicious. 

• Piggy 2

So I really am the only one whose fells to be deceived, betrayed and deluded? 😉

Well, nothing that has been wrote is bad, I could say it’s has been great instead… but after all those teasing about fisting, partying and more … 

On 5/10/2024 at 9:47 PM, bottomboyam said:

damn he wanted to slide his fist in, but he and Ben had decided that was for another day

On 5/10/2024 at 9:47 PM, bottomboyam said:

Since we are going to save fisting as a future treat

On 5/12/2024 at 12:10 PM, bottomboyam said:

Oh Jeff would take both their fists, just a little before he was really ready

but all those expectations have simply and sadly eluded by few paragraphs 😫:

On 5/12/2024 at 12:10 PM, bottomboyam said:

… at their house on the lake in Wisconsin and experienced his first slam and his first punch fisting. By the Summer after his junior year, he’d gone through a commitment ceremony, […] been pozzed by both his daddies, farmed out for different weekend trainings at the hands of some of Chicagoland’s most brutal and depraved topmen, and been paraded through market…

In my opinion a whole chapter has been ripped off …

of course I wouldn’t be so pissed off if that story wasn’t so hot.

Thanks for your writing 👍

• Piggy 1

Fear not, gentle reader. You will read all about it sometime in the next couple of months. I am currently finishing  up my Jeff/Chicago boys story with the Turkish masters and writing another about how Rex (from the Alabama stories) finally met a boy of his own (a reader request). 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/9/2024 at 8:31 AM, bottomboyam said:

Jeff stared wide eyed.  So surprised he couldn’t speak. Ben stepped back and slipped off his jeans. Ben stood  next to his naked husband, and smiled and said, “Well Jeffy, isn’t this what your fantasized about every time we worked in your parents yard, jacking your boy cock every single time, year after year?”  Jeff’s eyes grew wide, but he realized he was so turned on that his cock was rock hard.  Jeff’s eyes dropped, and his mouth dropped open and he drooled just a bit.  His first look at Ben’s cock.  It was so much hotter than he’d ever imagined.  Ben boasted 10 inches of Irish- American man cock. It was quite wide—even as Ben’s enormous hands jacked it Jeff could see that it was a very wide dick. It was beautiful, Jeff thought, shaped like a missile, a tapered head covered in foreskin that quickly widened to maybe two inches across.  Jeff watched Ben jack his cock, mesmerized for a few seconds, his mind completely consumed with the idea of sucking it, debasing himself before the most perfect cock inthe world. 

After a few second Jose stepped forward, drawing Jeff’s eyes to his own enormous cock. Jeff’s eyes grew even wider.  “Oh my god,” Jeff breathed. Jose’s cock was also beautiful, but it was  brutal-looking.  It was darker than Jose’s olive skin, a darker warm brown. It was one of the thickest cocks Jeff had ever seen. “It looks like HairyDomXLs cock,” Jeff breathed. Jeff heard Ben’s voice in his ear, “You dirty boy,” Ben breathed, “watching OnlyFans.”  Ben’s hands starting to roam across Jeff’s chest and stomach, his rock hard cock against Jeff’s lower back. Jose smiled, “It’s the same thickness—about 8 inches around—but it’s a bit longer, 9 inches.”  “And he doesn’t have this,”: Jose said, rolling his long foreskin back to show Jeff the full size of the big Prince Albert running through the head of his cock.  Jose reached up and twisted Jeff ‘s nippled hard, “You want my thick cock to stretch you boy?” “Yes,” Jeff replied, breathing out and making it almost a whine.  Suddenly Jose big hand slapped Jeff’s face hard, stinging.  “You address me and my man as Sir or Daddy at all times, bitch,” he commanded, his voice hard.  “Yes, Daddy,” Jeff breathed out, a sheepish smile on his face as he realized he wanted rough treatment. 

Ben moved his hands to Jeff’s backside, as Jose started nibbling all over Jeff’s hairless torso, nipping lightly at the boys nipples. As Jeff began to buck and whine with desire, Ben found the small buttplug.  “Our dirty little boy has a plug in,” Ben said.  Taking the plug and gently fucking the teens hole, Ben said “Is that what you do when you dream of us fucking you.”  “Yes, sir,” Jeff panted, then squealed as Jose bit one of his nipples hard. 

Jose stood tall, looming over the 5’ 7” golden teen. “I just want to make one thing clear, little bitch,” he said sternly.  “When you have sex with us, we will hurt you,” he smiled lecherously, “And I will sometimes hurt you a lot. You down with that, boy?”  Jeff was silent for a minute, his ass still bucking as Ben fucked him now with a couple of his thick fingers. “I submit to you both, Daddy,” Jeff said firmly, “My fantasies are always about rough sex.”  Jose smiled and grabbed Jeff’s golden hair, pulling his head back and kissing him very forcefully.  “Oh baby,” he growled, “I’ve wanted to possess you for so long.”

They all made out for a few minutes, the two big muscle stud stood squeezing the golden haired twink between their broader bodies. They deep kissed him, nibbled his body, and then kissed each other. Ben broke it off and said, “You ever do GHB boy?”  When Jeff admitted he had, they sent him downstairs for a glass of orange juice and Jose pulled a vial out of the little fanny pack he carried with him and Jeff swallowed it down. They made Jeff show them his little toy collection, and made him describe what he fantasized about. The biggest toy was about 8 inches and 6 inches around.  He blushed and admitted it had taken him a while but he could take the entire thing now. 

Ben put him on his hands and knees on the bed, and Jose settled in to teach Jeffy how to suck his big cock. He’d removed the PA (“You learn to take that PA in both your holes soon enough boy,” he promised.).  Jeff clearly had some practice—they would later make him confess to every sexual experience he’d had— but Jose’s tool was a challenge for all but the most experienced cocksuckers. 

Meanwhile, Ben started loosening up the boys hole with the bigger dildo. Jeff huffed on poppers so that both his holes would open up for his new daddies. All Ben could think about was how good that hole was going to feel wrapped around his thick ten inches. Finally, the anticipation got to be too much, and he lubed up and slowly eased his cock in. The boys ass was pure velvet. Clearly not a virgin, but most holes were basically a virgin to cocks as big as his cock and that of his husband. He got to the point where the boy had about three inches to go. He pushed in and the boy whined. “Big hit of poppers,” he said, “And Jose, you may want him off your cock for a second. We don’t want him biting your cock when I hit bottom.”  Jose smiled wickedly, pulling the beautiful teen up by his golden hair. “Look in my eyes and beg my husband to fuck you deep, little bitch.”  “Fuck me deep, Daddy Ben,” Jeff panted, “I need all of you inside me.”  Jose then gave the boy two big hits of poppers and nodded at Ben. 

Ben pushed hard, not caring if it hurt, needing to own the boy he wanted for so long.  Jeff screamed and then squirmed, as the rock hard cock broke deeper into his boypussy than anything ever had.  His world reeled, realigning, he realized he wanted that cock in him even deeper. He’d known ever since he started having sexual fantasies at 12 that he wasn’t wired like other boys. He dreamt of being tied up, serving big strong men. As Ben started to slowly fuck him, he opened his eyes and stared at the gorgeous rough Latin muscle god in front of him.  Jeff panted, “Fuck me, daddy, fuck me. Own me, hurt me, make me yours.”

After a couple of hours (Jose watched the time, they didn’t want the boys parents interrupting the fun) they lay on the basically destroyed bed. Jeff was positioned between Jose and Ben, curled up.  He was suckling on Jose’s satisfied cock while Ben lightly finger fucked his sore and gaping hole. Jeff was clearly an absolute cock hound. That first fuck by Ben, let loose an insatiable bottom. Jose couldn’t wait to see what Jeff was like when he was high, because he’d never seen someone so young begging for cock with just a little GHB. 

He’d struggled to take Jose’s giant pole at first. Jose  wanted to just slam it home and make the boy scream and cry—the boys cries were so delicious and he clearly liked pain,  But because both he and Ben REALLY wanted to make Jeff their full- time boy, he’d kept to their agreement to keep his own animal side in check. But Jeff wanted that cock, all of it. Jose let him sit on it—something he almost never did, as he wanted to devour every bottom he fucked—but the boy was so gorgeous that it was actually super hot. Jeff stared into Jose’s eyes, and he begged Jose for his cock. Jeff grunted and huffed on poppers and groaned as he slid down, the boy was so lean, Jose could see his cock move and the boys torso spasmed as his pussy learned to take something so thick. When he still had about an inch of Jose’s cock to take, Jeff did another round of poppers, and Jose reached forward and bit one of Jeff’s perky little tits while reaching up with both strong arms and pushing the boy down hard, the giant cock almost splitting him in two. Jeff screamed, then panted as he realized that the huge cock was all inside him. Jose moaned as the boys tunnel spasmed around his cock, milking it. He picked the boy up and started to slowly fuck him, quickly building up speed. Jose smiled, remembering, and pushed the boys mouth down to his balls. “You like when my giant cock splits your pussy in two, boy? Jose said.  Jeff paused his ball licking, looking up and squirming his ass on Ben’s fingers, groaned “It hurts daddy, but I love it.”

i'm jeffy.....cock craving faggot boy

• Piggy 1

16 hours ago, bottomboyam said:

Fear not, gentle reader. You will read all about it sometime in the next couple of months. I am currently finishing  up my Jeff/Chicago boys story with the Turkish masters and writing another about how Rex (from the Alabama stories) finally met a boy of his own (a reader request). 

yay.....hungry for more

• Piggy 1