Good saunas or sex clubs

hey, visiting UK in August mainly in Cambridge for a conference but may hop train to London any suggestions for a good place to get my ass fucked in a dark room for the night might be?

Your best bet is the Vault (preferably Monday or Thursday which are naked nights) till 1:00am followed by Sweatbox sauna, which is open all night. They are both in the West End, about a ten-minute walk from each other.

• Upvote 4

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/9/2024 at 3:03 AM, monkey2712 said:

Seems like a good solution for me then, anyone want to meet up and head there together?

I am happy to meet up and attend together!

On 6/9/2024 at 1:47 AM, monkey2712 said:

I’m likely to be visiting there on afternoon of the 28th keen to stay there all night before heading to Heathrow morning of 29th

I’ll be there on the 27th if you want to go in together etc

thanks for the messages. Keen to meet people when I’m there end of August. One night of fun before only back to Australia would be great. Want all the cocks and holes to use!