Cum Junkies? - Cum Eating Fetish? - Cum Collecting? - Used Condoms?

I know a lot of you are into cum it comes with the territory.
But I wanted to make this post to see if any of you are like me where it is a true addiction.
A defining characteristic of your sexuality.
I would like to connect with others that are like me and share experiences and Fantasies.

I have been eating my own come from many years, and quite often I will save my come and freeze it just to fall out later and eat it.
I do this because I love the big complete mouthful of cum.
I don't shoot a very big load so every time I eat mine it's incredibly frustrating leaving the extremely hungry for more.

I suck off a lot of random cock. I mean a lot.
And even though I have had a handful of very lucky situations where I got to suck off three or four in a row it still left me incredibly hungry.

I can't really put into words the effect eating cum has on me.
Maybe this will give you an idea of how bad I crave it,
I have found used condoms and suck the cum out of them several times.
More often than not it has been very stale cum.
Did it taste good? No. Was it kind of disgusting? Yes.
But I absolutely had to eat it. I mean it. I had to.
And doing so made me incredibly horny.

There are times I jerk off literally just so I can swallow my own load just so I can have a taste.
Again it's very frustrating because I don't shoot very big loads.

It's to the point I crave to further this fetish. To somehow eat more and more cum.
To the point I'm seriously thinking about having guys mail me cum.
I'm just leery of giving out my address so I may actually set up a PO Box for.

I would love to find several local men that would find it hot to save for cum for me ending up with several containers full of it.
Finding a farmer that is into this would be incredible also.

Anyway and like I said I just wanted to make this post so maybe I can connect with others like me.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/27/2024 at 7:26 PM, Sub-Cocksucker said:

I have about 20 of my loads saved now, sadly I dont shoot big loads though.
So I am thinking I am going to keep saving more before I swallow it.
Just how much should I save?

Maybe 69... Sexty-nine is a Magic cumber

I spent several weeks last year while job hunting drinking my cum with my coffee. And I had found a few used condoms in a trashcan when I used a bathroom and used them to jo and play with and eat too. Even figured out who's cum it was ;) shame he didn't wanna give me any straight from his dick. 

• Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

On 5/28/2024 at 1:26 AM, Sub-Cocksucker said:

I have about 20 of my loads saved now, sadly I dont shoot big loads though.
So I am thinking I am going to keep saving more before I swallow it.
Just how much should I save?

For me, ideal it's about 3-4 oz per shot. If you're doing shots with someone else, then you can make that 6oz. or so. Obviously the more you have the better. 

• Piggy 2

• 3 weeks later...

I'm the same way. Thankfully I shoot fairly big loads. I also love to eat cum that I find. When I go to the ABS I always search the floor for loads and I look in the trash cans for used condoms. Cum is FAR too precious to let it go to waste.

• 4 weeks later...

Love cum! One time I was riding a toy that helped dilate my hole (majorly!) and got really horned. I jerked off onto the toy and then rode it, fucking my own cum inside. Not sure why I hadn't thought of that before. Hot!

Love love cum, at the moment I’m into stale defrosted cums:) so been freezing my loads then defrost them, sometime microwave them.. they taste very bad but at the same time I can’t have enough of it . And sometime I like to keep them in my mouth while walking around the city and only swallow when i Need to talk to someoene. 

• 4 weeks later...

The local bathhouse before it shut down had an accessible garbage dumpster from the back parking lot. On my way to work on a Monday morning, while still dark outside and no cars in parking lot, I’d pull up and grab some sacks of garbage from it and rummage through to find lots of used condoms still full of cum. The most I found one time was thirty. I poured the cum out into a container and the. Used a large syringe to push it deep inside my hungry hole while using a big toy to fuck it deep inside me. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1