Piss fucking guide?

Does anybody have tips for pissing with an engorged cock? I don’t think it’s a mental hang-up—I’m not piss shy and have been practicing on my self and others a lot when flacid. Felchingpisser has talked a little bit about how he got into watersports here and on his blog, and I’ve tried to follow his lead, but I still can’t piss at all with erect dick. I very much want to be more active in watersports and this feels like my last hurdle. Pictured, drips from my semi-hard. 

IMG_5809.jpeg

Edited by giraffeelephant

23 hours ago, giraffeelephant said:

Does anybody have tips for pissing with an engorged cock? I don’t think it’s a mental hang-up—I’m not piss shy and have been practicing on my self and others a lot when flacid. Felchingpisser has talked a little bit about how he got into watersports here and on his blog, and I’ve tried to follow his lead, but I still can’t piss at all with erect dick. I very much want to be more active in watersports and this feels like my last hurdle. Pictured, drips from my semi-hard. 

IMG_5809.jpeg

When I been filled with piss when the top non stopped drank liquids. He got me on my back with a crap load of towels and would fuck me till he cums..

Never pulled out and would leave his cock in  deepas it got soft. Then he forced piss to start and I would start feeling the warm bloating feeling.  His cock was sensitive from cumming as the piss filled me he would start getting hard..   some times he would pull out hold it to make me drink from the tap.. Piss would be pouring out of my hole as I drink the rest..

Love to do that again...and again..

• Piggy 3