9 inches for lunchšŸ˜ˆ

I was at work craving a load like always, so I opened up grinder shot off at least twenty messages just seeing what would stick. A few minutes later a profile of a thin white torso with a six pack very twinkish. He asked if I liked anon said I loved it. Most days Iā€™m able to host in my office no problem other day I have to wait till my wifeā€™s asleep then I host in my living room ( I love being bred while sheā€™s asleep so close by ), I let him know Iā€™m going to take my lunch meet me at my house my wifeā€™s at work Iā€™ll be bent over waiting for you in her thong. He walked in told me to close my eyes grabbed my hair I had up in a ponytail and told me to suck him hard he then threw me down pulled the thong aside and slid his 9in bwc deep inside my guts he proceeded to abuse my hole for twenty more minutes before shout ā€œfuck Iā€™m going to breed you enjoy my loadā€ which in turn made me cum so hard.

• Like 2

I started playing around anonymously on Sniffles and found dozens of guys.Ā  Yes, there are a few flakes but found some great cocks to suck and fuck.Ā  Sometimes you find a surprise bottom starting to explore his world.Ā  As an empty nester, discovered a young pup (22yo, college drop out) who went to school with my daughter and he's still living at home with his mom(divorced). Riding my cock and taking load after load.Ā  He has a sweet cum to top it off with too.Ā  He's on his way to being a cumdump.

• Like 3