2011 nola - southern decadence

SIReast

Lemme know if anyone wants to be my guide to a party or bar? Like I've written on here before:

"I'm a straight-identified guy, always been with women, but am tired of how women don't want to fuck like guys seem to want to fuck. My gay friends go out, fuck guys, piss on guys, love rough sex, and then never have any expectation of calling anyone back or letting emotions get involved due to pre-conceived cultural influences. Me, I got jealous, found ya'll through Rawtop's blog, and have been lurking ever since. I was through London for a few days on biz and vacation, googled London cumdump, and found an ad from a poz cum swallowing, piss drinking bottom slut up for anything. So I rang him up, showed up to an open door and low lights, told him I was new to this, I was obviously nervous, had been walking all over London all day so my balls and ass had marinated in sweat, offered to wash up for him, but the second he unzipped and deep throated my cock to get at my 2 week load, a load I had been jerking day in and day out, but not cumming (though I'd been tasting the precum), I laid on the bed, he licked my balls, wish he had rimmed me more, I like a tongue deep up my ass, like they're trying to suck out my insides, deep like that, he just kinda teased it, anyway, I sucked his cock (new to that as well, but I've got a weak gag reflex so I knew I could deep throat, I liked it), got him on his knees, and blew a huge load, felt like 5 big squirts. As it was my first time I ended it there, though I wanted to fuck him and piss on him and be rough, I figure why go for a homerun on the first go-round.

I was worried I'd feel guilty, or confused, but the truth is I'm a dude, who loves sex. Ever since high school when I'd jerk off with 2 fingers buried in my shithole and taste my own young cum, I've known I'm a perv. Always dated girls, I love how smooth and small they can be, how sexy they can be, how they smell, and 50% of the time how they fuck. I've had some doozies who suck ass and take it in the shitter, but more often than not I have to spend months dating them to get this type of action. So now, after getting sucked off by a very nice, accommodating man who seemed to love swallowing my load for the sake of tasting sperm, and not for love or emotion, I'm afraid I may be hooked."

So who wants to show me a good time in NOLA? We can hang out, drink beers, go find asses to fuck and cocks to play with.

There was plenty of action to be had this weekend despite the weather. (Actually may have been better since everyone wanted to be inside out of the rain!) The guys over at M4BB threw some fantastic fuck parties! Now it's nice and sunny and most of the tourists are gone... except for us diehards. I'm going to the Club tonight to see how many loads I can get from the leftovers :)