A long time coming

Part VIV

After maybe an hour I was starting to feel like I needed a rest.  I had been getting fucked nonstop from anyone who could get themselves through the small crowd that had formed around me. Word had obviously spread rapidly and I hadn’t spent a minute without a cock in my ass and mouth since that first guy. I usually didn’t see who the men were, and I certainly wasn’t asking any questions. All cock - big, small, thick, thin - and all men - big, small, hot, not - were accepted. At one point someone had stripped me down to just my jock, tossing my tank, jeans, and boots into a corner. 

It felt freeing to be nearly naked in the middle of a bar getting used by god knows who. I suddenly felt a wave of gratitude for my daddy for showing me who I really am. I wondered briefly what my friends and family would think, seeing me this way… what my ex would think… but put it out of my mind.

Suddenly I felt a hand grab my arm and pull me up off the cocks I was servicing. Daddy. 

“Alright boys. Time for a break. He’ll be back.”

He walked me towards the bar in the other room. I noticed a few phones being hastily stuffed into pockets. I wondered if I was about to become famous in some corners of the web…

Back in the dim lighting of the bar, I’m sure I looked a bit of a mess. I was sweaty, cum running down my legs, but I was happy.

The bartender winked as he handed me a water. “Quite a show” he said. Daddy hadn’t said anything to me yet, just swirled a finger around my gaping and leaking hole which he promptly put in my mouth. I sucked it lovingly as I gazed into his dark eyes. He smacked my ass and sauntered away. I was again on my own. 

It did not take long for my “break” to be over. I felt a presence behind me, and heard the sound of a zipper being lowered. I felt a large cock stiffening against my ass and made a point to look at the bartender and not the man behind me as he eased himself into me. I guess he thought he needed to be gentle because he was so big but… my ass had never been more accommodating. I groaned with pleasure and arched my back to let more of him in. Bracing against the bar. 

He grabbed my head, turning it towards him and kissed me deeply keeping one hand on my hip as he drilled away at my sloppy cunt. 

“Fuuuuck boy! Good fuckin pussy! I like your tatt. That guy who left you here your owner?”

“Yessir”

“I know some of the guys who used you… your daddy you know you’re out here taking poz dick?”

“Yessir. He’s poz too”

“And you?”

“Dunno”

“Damn, that’s fuckin hot… well you’re a lucky boy cuz I got a big toxic load for you right… NOW!”  He slumped down a bit after cumming, kissing the nape of my neck in an almost tender way. He pulled out and zipped up “see ya around, kid, hope next time I do, you’re one of us.”

At this point the bartender had come out from behind the bar. Grabbing my hand he pulled me over to a bench against the wall and sat me down. Climbing up to stand on the bench above me, he opened his fly and slid his hard cock into my mouth. 

Before I knew what was happening, I felt someone pull the snaps on my jock, releasing my now very big and hard cock from its confines. 

Sticking straight up and away from me I felt a hand grab me, spit to lube me a little, and in an instant a tight, warm, smooth hole was sliding down to the base of my dick. 

I knew daddy had forbidden it, but it felt so godamn good…. And with the bartender in my mouth I couldn’t get up easily. A few more strokes on my dick and I was getting very very close to cumming…. I was so desperate for it my hips involuntarily thrust upwards to get deeper into my unseen bottom. 

So close… so very close….. and then:

“Off, boy!” The movement stopped. My balls ached for release but was denied. “Sorry, he doesn’t top.”  

The bartender never relented on fucking my face and soon came down my throat. He climbed down and I looked up at my daddy. Guilty at having defied him. Ashamed at my inability to control myself. I guess he scared the bottom off because he was nowhere to be found  

Daddy looked at me “Come on, the owner of this place wants to see you.”

He took the rest of my jock off and I walked naked through the bar to a door in the back. Inside was a huge man in a small office. Two chairs and a desk. 

The man leaned back in his chair and spread his legs. A huge bulge pulsed slightly as I approached, falling to my knees I nuzzled my face into his crotch. I ran my hands up his big thighs and looked up over his big belly into his eyes. He wasn’t an unattractive man, bald, handsome face, but there was a look behind his eyes that hinted at something darker beneath the surface. 

“Get me naked, boy” he stood up. Taller than I am, he also probably had 80 pounds on me. 

I stripped him down. Pulling down his pants and underwear I was shocked at what I saw.  A hugely thick and long cock, much bigger than my daddy’s. I stared slack jawed in wonder. 

“11. Can you handle it?”

“Make me”

He smirked and spun me around bending me over the desk. Kicking my legs apart, I reached back and spread my cheeks, showing off my gaping and wet hole. I felt his mammoth cock head at my entrance. A few gobs of spit from the man and he started sliding in. Even with all the dick I had taken that night and the regular use by daddy, it was a struggle. He was easily the thickest cock I had taken and certainly the longest. 

I winced, bit my bottom lip, and pushed my hole out to try and accommodate him. I looked up and saw daddy with his phone out, videoing the encounter with closeups of my face mid struggle. I resolved then to not just take it but to put on a show. 

So I arched my back and raised up to my tip toes giving the man a better angle. He had a few inches left so he grabbed my waist in both hands and slammed his way home. Pubes against my ass huge balls resting against my own. I screamed. His hand clamped over my mouth to muffle the sound. He withdrew a tiny amount, and back in. He was so deep I wasn’t sure if it felt amazing or painful. His small and insistent thrusts however got progressively longer and harder. My ass was gradually stretching and before long all my uncertainty was gone. This was heaven. Daddy fed me some poppers and in no time I was crying out with pleasure as he long dicked me with the biggest tool I had ever had.  

I begged him to fuck me harder. Deeper. He grabbed my shoulders and put one foot up on the desk. Just that extra few centimeters had me squealing like a pig. Suddenly he pulled out of me and stood back to admire his work. I fell immediately to the floor and took his incredible cock into my mouth. Going as deep down on him my jaw would allow. I was desperate to show this man how much I worshipped him and his cock. I held his balls as I worked his dick. Licking up and down the shaft to get all of our juices, tasting the cum from the many men who’d been inside me before him. He watched me hungrily. Satisfied he pulled me up, kissed me, and lay me down on my back. 

I pulled my legs back showing off my leaking cunt and he slammed back into me so deeply and so quickly it took my breath away. My eyes rolled back in my head. My cock throbbed. Daddy came up to me and slid his hard cock into my mouth as he filmed me from above. I thought he must have been fucking guys that night. I was sure when I tasted them in his dick, which got my dick even harder somehow. I felt it and it must have been a full 9”. The man grabbed onto it as he fucked me. I tried to say no, knowing that if he touched me I was sure to cum. But daddy’s cock muffled my protests. I whimpered and writhed as the man fucked me and when he started in on my nipple it was too much. One quick tug on my dick and I was screaming through daddy’s cock and exploding everywhere in an orgasm that rocketed through my entire body. 

Daddy came down my throat next followed by the man who let out a deep guttural noise as he emptied his balls into me. 

The dicks fell out of my body. And I lay there panting. The men high fived and fell into conversation as they dressed. 

“DAMN your boy can take some dick. Been a long while since someone that fine came in here and was able to take me.”

“Been training him. But even if I hadn’t… bitch was made for it”

“No doubt. Listen. You ever want to put him to work… I could use a new gogo boy. He’d make some good money and ahhhh… some good friends. Hehe”

“Yeah for sure. Start next weekend?”

“Tell him to come here Saturday night. Wear that leather jock and the neon tank. That was cute”

“You got it!” And then to me “come on boy. Say goodbye to your new employer, Larry”

I stood on shaky legs. “Goodbye Larr- I mean, sir!”

“See you next week baby cakes. Try and get that hole tight before you bring it back here. Need to make sure I can get off in it again”

And with that we left. I managed to find my clothes. Daddy fended off more men as I was paraded through the bar looking definitely worse for wear. 

In the cab home daddy held me close to him. I was almost falling asleep when he said “you did good tonight boy. I’m very proud. Larry doesn’t invite just anyone to work there. He’s been fucking that other gogo boy for a while now but told me he needed some new meat. Stretched him out too much I guess. So just make sure you keep that hole tight for us and you’ll be good. Oh and we gotta do something about your dick now, since you obviously can’t be trusted.”

• Like 5
  • Piggy 3

What an amazing story, I love so much their relationship. I wonder if daddy likes to throw off his subs after he is done or if he just didn't found anyone as commited to his rules as our MC. 

Can't wait for more.

Part X

The next day after work I went straight to daddy’s. I had spent the day limping a bit after the previous evening’s ordeal, I was tired and definitely sore but I felt amazing. I felt powerful. As if giving in to my most base desires gave me newfound agency and control. Of course that was an illusion. I was not in control of anything.  I could tell myself I gave myself to all those men but the truth is I was there because daddy took me there, told me to give myself to anyone who wanted me. And of course I left there with a new side hustle that given how I auditioned for the job with the boss Larry, was definitely going to involve my seeing a LOT more of his monster cock. 

“Strip” came daddy’s command as soon as I walked in the door. I proceeded as usual, stopping at the jock I wore under my suit. “All the way”

Odd. He usually fucked me in my jock, not caring to see my dick. I complied. 

“Now, you’ve been a good boy not touching your dick when we’re together. I know that frustrates you, and it’s very hot to watch you struggle and hope each time that maybe I’ll let you cum. And sometimes, if I care to hit it just right, you manage to finish without touching. Which I absolutely love to see. But the other night when that boy sat down on your dick… you didn’t do enough to stop him. And so that simmering desire became a problem.”  I knew better than to argue. So I hung my head in shame and obedience. Daddy reached into his pocket and produced a small pink cock cage. “I picked this up for you to wear. And you will wear it whenever I tell you too. I have one key, Larry has the other. He thinks you’ll look hot with it, but knows when you’re up on the pole the crowd might wanna see that big pretty dick of yours. His call. Now go get an ice cube, I can see you’re getting excited already and we can’t have that before we lock you up.”

I retrieved the ice. I was nervous but yes, excited too. I had never worn one before but had always been curious. And I was excited to have a new way to satisfy my man’s desires. 

With my cock sufficiently shriveled from the cold, daddy quickly fit the device over my dick, the ring closing around my balls, and closed the little padlock with a satisfying little click. I looked in the mirror. It looked good. It felt… tight, but almost reassuring. Like my daddy’s hands were permanently in a vice grid around my manhood, keeping it useless and depriving me of my most masculine quality. 

He came up behind me, looking me in the eyes in the mirror, gently kissing my neck as his hand travelled down from my pecs to my flat stomach to that little landing strip of pubes. His fingers traced around the cage, down the smooth and very sensitive area where my leg met my groin, down under my balls to my taint, circling around my balls now pulled tightly my the cage, finally grasping the cage in his hand while licking up to and around my ear. 

I was quaking as he toyed with me. Whimpering softly as I ground my ass around in his still fully clothed crotch. 

“Yesssss baby girl look at that. Look at how you’ve changed almost instantly. Usually it takes a big dick pulverizing the deep places in your pussy for you to start making high pitched moans like that but now… all it took was for me to lock your dick away in that pretty pink cage for your masculinity to drain away. That’s my favorite thing about you ya know? What a hot fucking jock you are on the outside but put you with the right man or in the right mindset and you become the sluttiest little femme fag I’ve ever met. And I fuckin love it babe. I love helping men like you turn into your truest selves.”

I knew he was right. I had always thought I embraced my femininity but this was a new level. Being a man without a dick made me take that next leap. I started playing with my nipples as he grabbed my face turning me back for a kiss. I melted into his mouth and raised one of my hands to stroke his head as he made love to my mouth with his powerful and manly tongue. 

He spun me around to face him and as he picked me up I giggled and threw my legs around him. He carried me over to the bed and tossed me on it. I watched hungrily as he undressed. Slowly. Deliberately. I spread my legs, and licked a finger which I moved down to my hole. He smiled as he climbed between my open legs, his beautiful perfect cock standing straight out from his body. 

He grabbed my wrists, my one finger sliding out of my pussy and pinned my arms above my head. With his free hand he spit and lubed his cock. I gasped and whimpered as his dick snaked its way inside of me. I was not yet tight again after last night so I put up no resistance. As his pubes pressed against my taint and his belly came to rest on top of my cage I sighed with satisfaction. 

He fucked slowly as he looked into my eyes

“Yeah that’s a fuckin pussy. So soft and loose and open for your daddy. Larry likes a tight hole, he likes wrecking his bitches but I love when they’ve got loose pussies like this. Tells me what a fuckin whore they are. That you baby? You a whore?”

“I’m your whore daddy! Use my ass to get off, I need you to! I need your cum in me!!”

“No this isn’t an ass tonight baby is it?”

“No it’s a cunt sir!”

“That’s right bitch. And tonight I’m gonna get off but first…. I’m gonna make you feel what it’s like to give in to that cunt. I’m gonna fuck you so good you’ll never want that cage to come off” and he started fucking more powerfully, more deeply. And I kissed him desperately as my legs spread wider for him. His hands still pinning my arms above me. 

After a few minutes of this relentless fucking I started to feel something. Perhaps the beginnings of an orgasm and my kissing became more insistent. Sensing this change he pulled up off me and leaned back on his heels. As he moved he deftly grabbed my slim waist and pulled me with him so my back was arched slightly and my shoulders remained on the bed. 

He could easily lift me up so the tip of his dick was pressed on my prostate and slam me back down so I felt his full length dragging against it until his tip punched through my second hole. 

I was going crazy. I cried out as he did this over and over again. The feeling deep inside me rising like a tidal wave. 

“Oh my GOD daddy yes! Yes! Fuck your girl I’m so close I’m so close please make me cum baby please! I love you so much babyyyyy please I’m so close make me cum daddy PLEASE!!!”

I pinched my nipples and stared into his eyes as he smiled lasciviously down at me

“Yes baby girl play with your tits, cum for me baby, cum like the dumb little sissy you are, cum on the big poz daddy dick!”

And as he continued to pummel my pussy my body started wracking with an intensely powerful orgasm the likes of which I had never experienced before. my mouth hung open in a silent scream, drool falling down the side of my face as my pussy pulsed until finally my locked up dick drooled an enormous amount of cum and piss all over my washboard abs. 

I was almost crying as daddy flipped me over onto my stomach, pulling my hips slightly up and my legs together. I crossed my ankles as he shoved into me and fucked me fast and hard. I was so sensitive it was almost painful as he used me. 

“Yea baby tighten that pussy up for me. So loose I can’t cum. Yeah baby work that cock in you pull my load out. Now we’ve made you into a pussy boy the only thing left is to poz you up and I think that’s gonna happen real soon. Fuck yeaaaaaaa gonna cum deep in this wrecked pussy!!” 

And finally I felt him pulling inside me. And he collapsed on top of me both of us utterly spent. For the moment. 

• Like 6
  • Piggy 5

• 1 month later...