Tried anal beads for the first time and loved it

I always thought it was a hot toy but I'd never got the chance to use it. I bought it with my bf. It had 4 beads. My bf was scared of putting it inside me. He barely put a bead in me.. but I was too much of a whore and ended up putting all four inside. It was a nice feeling. My gut felt so stuffed and the whole experience was really satisfactory. I even fucked him with all the toy inside me. I thought my asshole was gonna drop it but unless I pulled it it would stay inside it. And when it stretched my asshole during the passing of the bead's largest part damn that was hot. The only bad thing was that I noticed some traces of blood. But really small ones, like 3-4 drops/clots. I feel perfectly ok, no further sign of bleeding so I guess this goes in the place of "it's not something to worry about but try to take it slowly"

Another thing is that while I love fucking I have a desire to have toys in my gut.

I had a guy who like toy play to come over. He never stick his dick in my hole but he worked me over with his fingers, my beads and dildos. I swear I had multiple anal orgasms before he coax my load out of me and I was a fucking goner. I can onyl fit 3 out of 4 beads, but I am asking him to try again.