any cruise club in Paris?

Le keller on butt fucker nights, Le Mensch, XKboys on naked days, Secteur X, Full metal, Krash, Impact.

You can buy poppers in most all of these places.

• Like 1

On 5/30/2024 at 5:06 PM, rawfuckr said:

Le keller on butt fucker nights, Le Mensch, XKboys on naked days, Secteur X, Full metal, Krash, Impact.

I haven’t been to all of these (yet!) but would definitely recommend naked days at Xkboys. In my experience, you can expect non-stop fucking and breeding, with plenty of hot guys. 

I still think of the last load I sank there: in a very young, very hot North African guy. I must have been the tenth guy to breed him and he was still so grateful for another load 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, fuckholedc said:

Especially Sundays IDM Sauna @ 4 Rue du Faubourg Montmartre

You can also get poppers @ IEM - Le Marais, 16 rue Sainte-Croix de la Bretonnerie, 

IDM Sauna was alot of fun...  and yes, I got poppers at IEM.   I miss Paris... it was alot of fun. 

• Piggy 1

1 hour ago, scotty9 said:

IDM Sauna was alot of fun...  and yes, I got poppers at IEM.   I miss Paris... it was alot of fun. 

Sundays at IDM are one of the best. As a side note, there is a Holiday Inn just around the corner. It is part of the same complex of buildings and super easy accessible. It is normally not very expensive (for Paris anyway) and you also have the metro right there as well, which make it super easy to move around. I had some really good fucks there, both as a top and a bottom. And just as an observation: it seems that the majority of Frenchies are really well hung so make sure you get an extra whiff of poppers when you back into that cock LOL

• Like 2

9 hours ago, EuRawBull said:

Sundays at IDM are one of the best. As a side note, there is a Holiday Inn just around the corner. It is part of the same complex of buildings and super easy accessible. It is normally not very expensive (for Paris anyway) and you also have the metro right there as well, which make it super easy to move around. I had some really good fucks there, both as a top and a bottom. And just as an observation: it seems that the majority of Frenchies are really well hung so make sure you get an extra whiff of poppers when you back into that cock LOL

I've had mixed luck at IDM. What areas of the sauna are the best for group barebacking on Sunday?

@rawfuckr I am a bit of an exhibitionist and so I tend to attract a crowd wherever I see a hard dick in need of a service. I had a few guys attempting a condom on me but seeing how I rejected them, others stepped in raw. Most of the luck I had it around the weights machines, in the rest area with the tv and ass up on the bench by the stairs. That usually attracts a small crowd joining but I also had some disapproving looks and comments from some bitter queens. I avoid the steam room as it can get really hot pretty fast so older tops tend to shy away. But, you're right: there is no guarantee that everyone will have a good time. What works for me may not at all work for others. And truth be told, as hung as many Frenchies are, they are also world class bitches (Sorry guys, you know who you are LOL).