Tricked on my 26th birthday by a narcissist

For my 26th birthday, I reached out to someone in my area who does edging sessions. His one condition is I have to refrain from cumming for at least a week. I agreed (spoiler: never made it to a full week). By the fourth or fifth day, I was going crazy and was hooking up with guys left and right on Grindr. The dude said no cumming, nothing about having sex.

One night, I message this profile I’ve seen in my area but glossed over because he was second of third tier hot, but having fucked most of the first-tier guys that were interested, I was desperate. I went over to his place at 1am and he fucked me in a bed room without furniture. He was a flight attendant and didn’t bother investing in furniture. While the fuck was whatever, I was in major heat and told him all my dark desires of being gang fucked, no loads refused. He asked if I was on Prep and I said no, since I turned 26 and no longer qualified for parent’s insurance. He said that was risky, but if I wanted, he can set up a gang bang for me. My eyes lit up and asked him if he was serious. He said he’s always wanted to set one up and would take care of me.

A few days later, he tells me to come over because he wants to dump a load. I rush over and after he fucks me, he tells me he’s found a few guys who are down. I’m so giddy and ask to see the guys he’s messaged. He opens Grindr and shows me, but I noticed that most if not all the dudes either don’t have their status, says poz, or poz undetectable. I ask him why, and he says he’s vetting them to make sure they’re undetectable because it’s safer than guys who have been untested. He is right, so I thank him for being so thoughtful.

A couple more days passed, and I’m still in heat. Decided to forgo my edging session and just go full slut bottom mode. Making my rounds with guys from my neighborhood, with multiple repeat sessions. I get a message to meet him at this hotel near the airport. Go to the room and he’s inside. Tells me he has a few guys lined up for me throughout the night. I’m excited since it’s Friday, so there’s the extra fun that comes with the start of the weekend. 

He tells me to get naked and sniff some poppers. He offers me an edible to get me relaxed. I ask for his cock and thank him for setting this up. He fucks me really hard, harder than normal and tells me to enjoy his cum. He pulls out and feeds me some poppers, and tells me to be a good slut and show him I am slutty enough to live out my fantasies. I take this as a challenge and become determined to impress him. His name is David btw.

First guy comes, and he looks very average. Unshaven pubes. A bit of a gut. Lots of untrained body hair. Average cock. Fucks me and calls me putah and maricon, and dumps his load and leaves. David tells me how hot that was, and I need to keep taking it like that.

Then two guys come at same time. Seems like they knew each other. They both get undressed and say things like damn this is hot. Both look youngish, maybe mid to late 20s. They take turn fucking my hole and face. David tells them to cum in my hole and the second guy says to take his dirty load. 

Alarms go off in my head. I knew what that meant. Don’t know why I didn’t confront the guys before they left, but I waited until after and asked David if he was sure they were undetectable. He said yes, but they prolly like verbal poz play. I didn’t think much of it because I also like verbal poz play, which I also told him. He tells me he can instruct the guys who are also into verbal play to lean into it, and I said yes!

Two more guys came at different times. They were less hot and really playing the poz verbal. Saying things like how they’ll get me pregnant. How sluts like me love and crave the gift. How I won’t have my boyish looks for long. Second guy made me beg for his poz load. Of course I did. It was so hot.

Every time a guy nutted into me, David would feed me poppers, almost like a reward. Then this older daddy came. He had the body of a trucker, and kinda smelled like he had been on the road for a few days unshowered. I was so turned on. This guy was dominant and verbal. Really took his time. He told me that he bet I would still let him but inside me even if he wasn’t undetectable because sluts like me don’t care deep down. I was going along with everything he said until this point. David noticed and came closer to me and fed me some poppers. He told me to answer the hot man fucking me. Tell him what I really wanted. That I didn’t care if they were detectable, in fact I craved it. The poppers were hitting. The trucker dad was fucking me so good. I was feeling so good, when I just said fuck it and said that I would let him still breed me if he was detectable. He laughed and said he knew it. He started fucking harder and as he came, he told me to beg for his poz load. I screamed that I needed it and wanted him to get me pregnant with his poz babies.

After he left, David started playing with my nips and told me that was so hot. That I love getting poz cum. He told me to tell him how much I wanted more poz cum. I confessed it was really hot and how I wouldn’t be opposed to it. I could always go on Pep after. He kissed me and said good boy. He would start looking for poz guys instead. He went back on his phone and within a few minutes, another guy came. Damn that was fast.

I took three more loads that night from three more guys. I begged for their poz loads. David cuddled me and told me I was such a good boy, and asked how my hole was feeling. I told him it was super sore, but I’m glad we did it. 

He said he was falling for me, and I said I felt similarly. We spent the entire weekend together being really intimate. Then he said he had to go and won’t be back until the following Wednesday. After dropping him off at the airport, I realized the window for Pep had passed. I was a little nervous but didn’t dwell on it. I’m sure David only contacted undetectable guys.

I heard from David increasingly less after. He said his work schedule was packed and he won’t get more long breaks for a while.  A couple months after that fun hotel night, I got really sick. I told David and he said I’m a dumb bitch. Don’t contact him and go get tested. He told me that my young, innocent face deserved to get wrecked. Enjoy the bug.

I was so shocked, but so turned on. I reached out to another fwb in my area and told him to come fuck me right away. FWB is a pig but was hesitant. He’s always had this fantasy of fucking someone while they’re passed out, and I’ve been reluctant. I thought hey, let’s barter. I agreed to let him give me some NyQuil and in exchange, he can do whatever he wants me with any of his friends, no questions asked. But he can’t film it, and loads have to go inside me. He came over.

Anyway, David fucked me over, but set me free. He was a psychopath, but I wouldn’t be ok with taking loads with the door open at Steamworks on the regular without care if it wasn’t for him. Fuck you, but also thank you.

Edited by trialrun
  • Like 8
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1

• trialrun changed the title to Tricked on my 26th birthday by a narcissist

Let me know if y’all liked this. Was planning on it being a one off, but may continue this story switching to David’s perspective. Releases will prolly be sporadic and slow. 

Btw, David is a real person and by my account was a manipulative cheater and liar. He really fucked me up, but it’s been years and I’ve made peace with it. Kinda hot to relive it imagining how much he fucked up others. 

• Thanks 1

Chapters will be told from David’s perspective from now on.

Stupid fucking bitch deserved to get pozzed. When he told me he was taking a gap year to apply for law school, while riding my bare cock telling me all these fucked up things? Why does he get to have a good life as a lawyer while I’m stuck being a waiter for dumb flight passengers? I figured out life wasn’t fair years ago. Parents treated me like crap. Teachers told me how dumb I was. People always treating me like trash, so I decided to embrace how rotted I truly was inside. But what fun would it be to be outwardly evil? You gotta lure people in. Convince them to fuck up their own lives. I was 23, young, and attractive. That dumb Asian faggot deserved all those poz loads. He’s going to be a dumbass lawyer for trusting a stranger so easily. 

Being a flight attendant has its perks. I get to stay in nice hotels during my overnights. Yes, it’s hectic not having a true home base, but I thrive from the anonymity. One of my favorite conquests was fucking up this guy training to become a doctor from New Mexico. Checked in to my hotel, cleaned up, and around 10 decided to hit the gay bars. Next flight isn’t until 6pm the next day, so I could go a little harder tonight. Chill crowd, but I spotted a couple. Super cute.  One guy was tall, around my height 6’3”-6’4”, but less meat on his bones than me. The other was short around 5’7”, really muscular with a nice plump ass. He made my cock twitch. I had to have him.

Walked up to them. Said hi and flirted by telling them how I saw them across the bar and liked their vibes. They laughed. The muscle boy was really into me. I made a point to touch him and linger long enough so that he noticed and his bf noticed. I bought us a couple rounds of shots. After we were loosened, I asked who’s bottom and who’s top. Muscle boy is exclusively bottom. He made sure to make eye contact me with me when he said it. Other guy is verse. I knew right then how I would get to dump my load in muscle boy tonight. I told them I was exclusively a top, and how hot it was meeting two guys that take cock because I can never seem to find bottoms. This was a lie. I told them how much I loved playing with couples. This was not a lie, but not the full truth either. I love fucking up couples. Sewing doubt. Making them question their desire and loyalty to each other. 

“This is gonna sound strange, but as a top, I prefer fucking verse guys over power bottoms. Sounds weird, but I think verse guys appreciate it more since they split duties,” I laughed. 

This caught both the boys by surprise. Tall verse boy looked at me and blushed. I grabbed his arm and said, “Hey can you get us another round?” I volunteered this dumb fucker and he agreed, leaving me and his hot bottom boy alone. 

“Play along. You’re the one I want. But gotta earn his trust.” The bottom boy gave me a mischievous look and kissed me really quickly. I squeezed his ass and stuck my hands down his pants, fingering his hole a bit. I took it out when I saw his bf approach. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

We took the shots Alvin bought us. I thanked him by walking behind him and hugging him. I ran my hands up his torso, pretending like his hot bitch bf wasn’t there. From the outside, we prolly looked really hot together. Two 6’3” guys getting frisky. 

“Damn you boys are so hot. My cock is fucking hard as hell!”

Some more flirting and chatting. Then I told Alvin to get us another round. He was a bit hesitant, probably clocking that I wasn’t asking his bf to get this round. I noticed and quickly thanked him for the drinks he got last time, telling him how horny I get when I’m drunk. 

“You make me feel good, and I’ll make you feel good later, baby.” And just like that, he walked to the bar. Dumb bitch. You see? The trick to fucking someone up psychologically is you have to be inconsistent. Praise them. But also confuse them. Be sweet. Then be cold. Make them feel like they did something wrong, so they work extra hard to earn their next morsel of attention and approval. 

“When he gets back, ask me to go to the toilet with you. Be loud and clear so that your cuck bf hears,” I said to the hot cunt. 

Alvin walks back with our drinks, and I take a sip and pretend to dry heave. 

“Ugh this is fucking gross! Damn wtf did you order?”

“Um I got some jack and coke,” Alvin said.

“I can’t drink this. It’s way too sweet. Thanks for getting this though. Since you got this, finish it so it doesn’t go to waste.”

“Hey David, can you go with me to the loo?”

“Oh yeah, sure thing. Alvin, hold down the fort and finish my drink for me.” 

I pushed the cunt boy into the largest stall at the end of the, pulled his pants down and started kneading his ass. It was so fucking plump and round. Freshly shaven too. He had this brown birthmark on his left cheek. Damn this boy was hot. I spat on my cock and shoved it in one motion. I had to be fast. 

He didn’t scream. He Just moaned and begged for it. I bred and him and screamed “Take my load you faggot!” loud enough for everyone in the restroom to hear it. I wiped my dick on the faggot’s face, pulled my pants up and left. I walked up to Alvin and gave him a concerned look. 

“How open are you guys?” I said.

“Huh?” Alvin responded.

“Vik (short for Victor) pulled me in the bathroom and tried to fuck me. He said you two were completely open and you play separately.”

“Wait what? We’re not…”

“Oh damn. I fucking knew it. Don’t worry baby. I turned him down, even though he showed me his ass and that birthmark of his. I don’t want him though. Like I said, I’m into verse guys.”

Not my most elegant work, but still good enough for this dumb bitch. I saw his experience all the emotional states. Anger. Lust. Hurt. Confusion. Flattery. Lust again. Mentioning the birthmark was a good touch. 

“Hey I have an idea. Let’s show him how fucked up what he tried doing was,” I said.

“How…” Alvin said, still in his feelings. 

“Well, I want to fuck you in front of him. Teach him that cheaters never win. I will give you all the attention to make him jealous.”

He hesitated. I moved behind him and started grinding my body against his. Breathing hot air into his ear as I whispered how good I wanted to make him feel. How I wanted to teach Vik a lesson to never mistreat him like that. 

When Vik finally came back out, I took both their hands and said, let’s go to my hotel. It’s right around the corner. I got Alvin to pay for my tab before we left. What a dumb faggot.

• Like 5

On the way back to the hotel, I messaged a couple friends about the situation and for them to come over in an hour. They’re both virile, muscular, tatted poz breeders. Big lats, shoulders, biceps, hard abs, and big, bouncy pecs. Their OF specializes in gang bangs and conversion parties. 

When we got to hotel room, I told Alvin to sit on the chair so I can teach Vik a lesson. I told Vik to sniff my armpits. To lick the sweat and the musky odor. I then slapped his face hard and called him a cheating faggot. I told him a faggot like him needs to suffocate on musk, so I took off my shirt and pants and shoved his face in my crotch. I looked over at Alvin and gave him a thumbs up. 

“I’m going to fuck him up for you. Teach him real good,” I said to Alvin. 

He looked a little confused and relieved at the same time. 

“Strip and show us what a cheap slut you look like,” I said to Vik.

He stripped and was kneeling in the carpet, showing his beautiful muscular body. He looked so good I could have fucked him right there. 

“You’re a fucking slut, aren’t you? Just kneeling there naked like a pathetic faggot.”

“Yessir. I’m a pathetic faggot.”

“You deserve to be punished for cheating on your beautiful, sweet boyfriend, don’t you?”

“Yessir, please punish me.”

Damn, if I didn’t know better, my guess is that Vick’s been cheating way before tonight. But tonight, Alvin will know what a slut his bf is. I got naked and sat on the bed. I poured a shit ton of lube on my hard cock,

so it was glistening before these two faggots.

“A dirty faggot like you needs a dirty load. Punish yourself by riding my cock.”

“Wait what?!” Alvin said. 

“Trust me, baby. Sit back,” I said that last part very sternly. It wasn’t to comfort. It was a command.

“Well, bitch? What are you waiting for?” I said to Vik.

He climbed on my cock and lowered himself slowly. I didn’t have the patience so I grabbed his hips and rammed into him. As he adjusted, I told him to turn around so he was facing his cuck bf. I fucked him hard, calling him dirty names and egging him on to admit how much he loves getting fucked. Alvin started stroking himself over his jeans, and I told him to take his hands off immediately. He needs to watch and focus on how much of a slut Vik is being. He obeyed reluctantly. 

I felt my balls swell. I was gonna cum soon. I told the bitch that I’m going to dump some grade A high VL spunk in his hole if he doesn’t stop. But if he wants it, he needs to beg for my poz load and look his bf in the eyes as he says it. The bitch didn’t stop riding my cock, and after a moment of thinking it over, he looked at his cuck and said that he was sorry. He then rode me harder and begged for my poz seed inside his hole. Begged to be bred by my hot cock. How much he loved my big, thick poz pecker. I fucking loved hearing this cheater reveal to his bf his true nature. I dumped a good load inside him to add to my load earlier. 

I told Alvin he needed to get the fuck out and that I have no interest in touching him. He’s pathetic. I told Vik that I have. A couple really hot guys coming over to tag his hole with me. He can stay, but Alvin has to leave. 

“Babe, this has gone on far enough. Please let’s go home. I don’t feel ok about any of this,” Alvin was almost sobbing. It was almost a sad sight, but that must have gotten through to Vik because he said in the softest voice, with practically no conviction, “Ok babe. Let’s go.”

They got their stuff, got dressed, and left. Not how I thought things would end. Not even a full 5 minutes after they left, I heard a knock at the door. I opened the door with a massive smirk, thinking the faggot came back, but it was my friends. 

“Oh sup guys. Sorry, but you just see missed the hole. He left with his bf.”

“Oh damn, was it the super muscular guy?”

“Yeah how do you know?”

“Well we saw this guy eyeing us hardcore as we passed in the lobby. He was hugging this taller guy, who looked sad sad.”

“Yeah that was him. He begged for my poz load in front of his bf. Can you believe that? We would have had fun with his hole.”

“Damn he looked like a hot piece of ass.”

About 5-10 minutes passed, and I heard another knock at the door. It was Vik. Fuck yeah.

“What are you doing here?” I tried to sound pissed and uninterested.

“Um I saw these really hot guys in the lobby, and I couldn’t stop thinking about them. I wanted to see if they are the friends you invited.” 

“What about Alvin?”

“He’s devastated, but I can’t stop thinking about being fucked by those guys and you. Are they here?!”

I opened the door a bit wider to reveal my two friends who overheard everything. He came in and we all took turns on his hole until the sun came up. I had to prep for my flight, but heard my friends tell Vik to go home with them and shoot a vid. They can invite more guys over. 

Haven’t heard from Vik or Alvin after that. They did shoot a video, and my friends recorded Vik screaming, “I don’t care if staying here means I can’t go on Pep! I just want more cock please!!” Dumb faggot.

• Like 6
  • Piggy 2