Club 541 or Cumunion All Worlds Resort...

blkoraltm

Club 541 or Cumunion All Worlds Resort  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Better Sex and BB Action?!?!

• Cumunion (All Worlds Resort)
    • Club 541

Traveling out to Palm Springs next weekend; and wanted to hit up a Cumunion but I havent heard the best about the amount of sex and loads at All World Resort..  But have heard good things about Club 541.... Which one be better to hit up?! 

Traveling out to Palm Springs next weekend; and wanted to hit up a Cumunion but I havent heard the best about the amount of sex and loads at All World Resort..  But have heard good things about Club 541.... Which one be better to hit up?! 

That's a tough one, I chose Club 541 on an All Worlds Cumunion night back in Feb.,and don't regret it, but I've never been to All Worlds for a Cumunion party, but have been disappointed all both times I've been on regular days. Club 541 is great, I bred and get bred within the 1st hour every night that I went in Feb.

If it was a choice between Cumunion at CCBC and Club 541 I would go to Cumunion. I've never had a bad time at CCBC and their Cumunion parties are awesome.

• Piggy 1