Raw weekend experience

Hey lads first post. A bit of exposition — ive always been more conservative and in and out of LTRs. as I’ve gotten older have started to really get a kink for more piggish sex.

So I’ve had a bad run of luck not getting laid for a while.

Last weekend I decided to take a raw load. Fresh out of a LTR I was feeling pretty low and probably looked worse. I got blazed and opened Grindr. There were two guys closest to me that had both messaged one was an anonymous profile. We chatted for a bit and he sent pictures that could have been fake for all I know. A young muscular, strong bi BBC guy. After asking for loads of photos he said “I’m on my way.” Once close he got demanding “full nude with face”. In the shower I did my best to accomodate his request but got blocked immediately after sending. I felt like shit. The other profile hit me up. Bi, 30-something male with a long thick uncut cock. It was about a 6 minute walk. Easy! I got there and he wasted no time getting undressed and soon he was ramming my throat with his 7” cock. He rolled me onto my back and began fucking me with nothing but his spit. He pushed it inside so fast I got a cramp and tried my best to take the thrusting until I got loosened up a little. He pulled out collapsing in a sweaty heap. “It takes me a while to cum sometimes bro”. We made out and I sucked his nipples before moving down to his cock. I could taste pre cum. “I’m gonna cum” he said as he shot a huge load down my throat. It was a fun time but ultimately I left still feeling unfucked. 

Fast forward to this weekend my housemate was telling me about his weekly adventures. I expressed how I felt cursed nobody wanted to fuck me. “I’m probably going to have someone over tonight. What about you?” I asked

”haven’t thought about it. Probably” he replied. A blank profile messaged me demanding more pics. Mid send I recognised it as the same one that hit me up last weekend! As was stepping out of the shower, I got the message asking to send a full face photo with body. I took a photo and said “this is me now and all you get. I never send this many pictures”. 
“Hot bro” he replied. No way the dude was real. “You don’t mind if I have beer on my breathe?”

”not at all bro. Bring one for me”

He turned up and looked as intimidating as his photos. Tall, dark skin, wide shoulders. We didn’t waste much time getting undressed. I skulled my beer. He had his on my bed as I began to suck him. Soon he was ramming my throat hard. Thank god it wasn’t oversized I could only just fit it in my mouth before thrusting. Soon he was fucking the back of my throat hard. I gagged and spit all over his cock. This just made him excited. “Fuck I love white boys” he said as he made me gag on his throbbing dick. He flipped me over and began eating my ass. Using nothing but spit he began to fuck me hard. He motioned for me to meet his thrusts and soon I was throwing it back feeling his dick deep in my guts. We fucked every way and every angle with him trying to fuck me deeper and harder each time. After about an hour he tapped out and said “I came earlier”. I was more relieved than annoyed. I was shaking from all the positions and my head hurt from pounding against the headboard.

he left, and my housemate had a guy over in the next room. I got so horny hearing fucking I opened Grindr. “Hey mate really horny top. Can you help an old man out?” he looked fit. Probably old pics I thought. “Sure. Raw?” I asked.

”Is there any other way to fuck ;)”

I got so turned on thinking I was about to just let some stranger in and breed my hole. My heart was pounding. “My housemate has someone over but he’s cool.” I dropped my location. I couldn’t believe I was inviting a 60 year old man over half my age and I was going to worship and serve his cock. He had an average cut cock but thick with a big mushroom tip. I sucked him for a while, licking and tasting his balls while he moaned and grabbed my head. Soon he had me move onto all four on the bed. He observed me, stroking his cock. I felt a finger press against my hole. Then spit as he began exploring my hole first with his tongue then finger. He kept alternating, I felt like an object on display for his pleasure. I felt the slick tip of his cock push against my ass as I grabbed the amyl. He pushed all into me in a thrust with some resistance. I moaned as he began to fuck me hard and slow, then fast. His balls slapped mine as he rhythmically fucked me on all fours. He slapped my ass as he began moaning. I felt his hard dick stiffen as he began pulling all the way out and pushing into me, bottoming out inside me with each thrust. I felt his dick pumping as he painted my guts with his cum. I pushed back all the way as he emptied up inside me. After we had finished I heard movement in the next room or down the hall. “Is the coast clear?” I messaged my roommate. No reply. “Fuck it.” I said and opened the door. I walked him out but as I turned the corner ran into my roommate who had just finished his hookup. Shirtless, with what looked like a massive load on his stomach. We exchanged awkward “hellos” before I sent the guy on his way. “How was it?” My roommate asked me grinning.

”I got bred. How was yours?”

”I did the breeding”

”hot!”

I quizzed him about the load on his stomach and he seemed embarassed. “I was trying not to cum too soon and he rode me. He busted his all over my stomach when I bred him”

“I’m jealous! Before tonight I haven’t been able to get bred”

he joked about me licking the cum off his belly to which I replied “that’s fucked up” we locked eyes for a second. I felt like he was half joking then I saw he was still hard. I moved in closer to do it and he didn’t object. He laughed as I licked up the cum then took his Huge thick 
Cock out. I sucked it. It tasted like spit, sperm and hole. He moaned and grabbed my head, then pushed me back onto the bed. He began to lick and suck my used hole! “Is this okay?” He asked me. “Fuck yes!”

he came up and kissed me, before pushing his thick cock into my hole. I could feel him fucking my cummy used hole. This dude has literally just fucked someone and wanted to raw fuck me too. He fucked me with all the energy of a horny breeder before moaning and cumming deep inside me. I could actually feel the cum shooting out.

that was my experiences so far and I’m looking forward to more. Things have been surprisingly super normal and uneventful since, looking forward to the coming weekend. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 9

Fucking hot story mate, thanks for sharing. I hope you get lots more seed pumped into you.  Love it that your rommie took your hole too lol.

Agree with the others - already a good story discovering your piggy side, but the story went from good to awesome when you licked the cum off your roommate and he dicked you down.  Sounds like you have an easy source for loads now!!  10!

• Like 1

ok, this is both me and who i wish i was. 

yeah, i've always readily given it up to any random stranger who asked, and secretly gotten turned on if they were too ugly to admit to my friends i served them like they were gods. 

but honestly, when i was your age, i foolishly let too many of those "haha, why don't you lick it off" awkward moments slip away for fear it would "ruin the friendship".  if i could do it all again, i'd make myself the last call bottom bitch for every roommate who came home after closing frustrated to not have scored. 

my man ever said on his deathbed "if only i hadn't fucked so much" 😜

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 6/10/2024 at 12:14 AM, Goodaussieboy said:

Hey lads first post.

First, welcum to BZ, Goodaussieboy. 

That was such a good start, I reckon any number of guys are checking airfares to Australia right now ... we have quite a varied membership, but we're all Pigs at the Trough, and there's plenty of room for you too !!