Public Announcement

Had a quick stop over in Berlin on the way to Gran Canaria (Another blog later). Was out looking to be a dark room whore, so I went to Scheune. I love Scheune because I find it easy to get used in the dark room basement in a way that leaves me feeling cheap and degraded which I love! The crowd is average  middle-aged stocky German men who drink and smoke quite a bit and are typically horny. Cocks are short, but thick German stock. 

I was there during the week so the bar wasn’t too crowded. After stripping to my jock, I walked down to the basement. There was only one heavyset guy lurking in the corner with his fly undone and a soft dick hanging out. He didn’t respond when I walked by to check him out, but when I leaned over a fuck bench and pointed my ass in his direction, he came out, pushed my face down on the bench and shoved his cock into my hole. He jackhammered me with his thick German cock, not saying a word until he grunted about five minutes later and unloaded into me. He immediately left. 

Not much happened for a while and I went upstairs to check on my friend. He was talking to a couple of guys so I joined in the conversation. And this is where the humorous part of my evening started!

The bar got slightly more crowded and I decided to check out the basement again. One of the guys that we had been talking to followed me downstairs. He brushed my ass and I turned to suck his dick for a while. Once nice and hard, I leaned against the wall will he entered me. His dick was more slender than the previous guy and he was passionate and took longer to cum stroking me and kissing the back of my neck. He came in spurts that pulsed into my hole. After he had finished, we both went upstairs. He proceeded to walk around the bar announcing to various men “I fucked him!” while pointing to me. Guess he was a satisfied top. lol 

I ended up getting many more loads that night thanks to his public announcement. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 6
  • Haha 1

Wow! What a compliment!!

I would be very flattered, blush, wink, and head right back downstairs to receive all the men who wanted a pre-loaded sloppy hole to enjoy and add to. Yummy.

• Like 2

On 6/14/2024 at 6:28 PM, Read1 said:

Anon, I guess you got free re-frills and a smile with each re-fill. BLISS! OINK!

I love men!! Especially a horny man with a full nutt sack he needs to unload balls deep inside me. So - yes - service with a smile. Thanks for the deposit!