first dick sucked-- cut or uncut?

I did not suck dick until I was 23, did it to my best friend who was a little older, his dick was uncut like mine and was average size, he was very pleased that I swallowed every drop of cum, felt great but both decided to remain friends instead so did not do it again. We’re still friends.

• Like 1

First was uncut - took a moment to get used to the taste but when he started to precum I was hooked.  Knew one guy with an extra tight foreskin only  rolled back when he was fucking me.  When he pulled out his bell end was really red and his foreskin slid back as he softened.  I never saw him cum but he must have shot big loads as I was always dripping afterwards.

• Like 1

Cut. I was a teenager, he was an older widower (probably late 50s? Early 60?) in the neighborhood. Probably only about 5" long but beer can fat, an absolute unit. I had no idea what I was doing and was nervous as fuck. When he shot his load he didn't warn me, just flooded my mouth.

We played a lot in my teens until I went away to college. He was also the first guy to top me.

I have no preference for cut or uncut. All peckers are good peckers as long as they're bare.

• Thanks 1

On 8/23/2024 at 2:50 PM, Willing said:

First and only one i sucked,  he was  13 and I was 8, can't remember if he was cut or not. 

He'd feed me after church on Sundays in his hut  while our parents was talking  and visiting 👄instead of going home from church we'd go to his parents house till Sunday evening and go back to church.  I sat in Sunday evening church with his cum in my belly,  8 years old.      💋💧

• Piggy 1