Road to daddy hood continues - he’s 19. I’m 46.

I’ve always been fearful of becoming a daddy.  I’m not anymore.   Been chatting with this absolutely adorable tiny twink of a Latino kid on Grindr,  he finally brought his ass over to be eaten out by daddy.

he walked in, i immediately said kiss me and he did.  I licked his neck and ear lobes.  He was moaning.  5 mins later I’m spanking him on all 4s with his precious tiny Lille bubble ass in the air.

he took my head and stuck it between his cheeks and went to town I did with my tongue and mouth.  Im 5’9” 164 and he’s 5’4” probably 110lbs.  Tiny boy tits and he was moaning 

next I’m sliding in.  Anyone who knows me, I hate live and use spit instead. I’m always well hydrated.  He let me go slow at first and sped up….

30 mins later I’m flooding this 19yo beautiful ass with a huge load.  He blocked me after he left and said I was too big for him.  His loss….

IMG_0668.jpeg

Edited by RoundBooty4loads
  • Like 4

Fucking beautiful, enjoy your boy. I've been Daddy to my boy for 5 years - he was 19 when we first met. Like you there's a size difference, I'm a well built, solid man 6ft and he's  much shorter - 5ft 4. I'm inside him every day. 

Being a daddy is awesome. I love encouraging the next generation of bottoms to be good responsible sluts. Gotta start when they're young and dumb.

Keep in mind, your dick is pretty big. A lot of young men can't take it as a starter dick. You'll have to settle for cuddling and oral play with the inexperienced guys.