YES! Finally Throated a COCK!

I've been sucking cocks for a long time but I have never been able to throat or swallow a cock.
I have 2 guys who are discreet regulars. Always suck them together, always a lot of fun. (They always want me to wear panties no matter how bad I look in them.
I made a comment about not being able to throat a cock in an email and they promised to let me try and practice! 😁
One has a slim 7in tool and the other has a thick 9in cock! We thought it would be best to practice on the 7in tool. But all it would do was gag me, couldn't over come it.
The guy with the 9in cock asked me if I was serious and truly wanted cock in my throat? I answered YES!
So he tied my hands to my waist and then laid me on my back on the bed with my head over the edge.
He warned me, if he got his cock in my throat he was fucking my throat until he blew! No safe word, no stopping.
He started slowly fucking my mouth, drool running all over my face.
Then he started pushing, hard. Eventually he pushed hard and yelled at me to swallow!
And POP! He was in my throat! And he pushed all the way in, till his balls were on my nose and forehead!
And he just started fucking, never pulling all the way out! I panicked for a minute and the found I could breather through my nose as he pulled back!
Didn't take long, him yelling, call me a cocksucker and a fag and literally fucking my throat.
I felt him pulsing and blasting his cum in my throat!
Then he pulled out and left a throat snot trail on my face, I was a mess.
As I laid there trying to catch my breath, the other guy leaned in and jerked his cock all over my face!

And as they set me and untied my hands, I realized that at some point I had orgasmed all over the panties.
I hadn't been aware but the whole thing had been so intense once he got his cock in my throat!

• Like 1
  • Piggy 5

• 1 month later...
On 6/21/2024 at 4:39 PM, SimiSucker said:

So he tied my hands to my waist and then laid me on my back on the bed with my head over the edge.
He warned me, if he got his cock in my throat he was fucking my throat until he blew! No safe word, no stopping.
Then he started pushing, hard. Eventually he pushed hard and yelled at me to swallow!
And POP! He was in my throat! And he pushed all the way in, till his balls were on my nose and forehead!
And he just started fucking, never pulling all the way out!
I felt him pulsing and blasting his cum in my throat!
Then he pulled out...
As I laid there trying to catch my breath, the other guy leaned in and jerked his cock all over my face!

HOT!!