What have you taste on a guy cock?

Of what type of strange taste have you come across? 
I met my recent guy who fucked me. His skin and dick tastes like tortilla chips. His semen tasted metallic salty.  

A few month ago, I had an Asian guy come over. I didn’t like how he tasted at all. His semen was too pungent for me to swallow. I didn’t invited him back at all. 

Others have a metallic sweet taste. I been told my cum tasted both sweet and salty. 

I once had a dick in my face with the taste of baby powder. It was still a nice cock and enjoyed sucking him off but it's one of those strong smells that kinda sticks with ya. 

Edited by hairyone
  • Upvote 1

ASS another subs ass that had just been fuckd.

Back in the 90's and early 2000's I used to travel the country for work. I'd go to the baths wherever i was. Guys would cum in my room or in the dark rooms and put their cocks in my mouth. I could tell they had just been in a hole. It just, made me hornier and work harder to make them hard again to fuck ME. Not to mention   The psychological, aspect! which is MOST important. 

2117848_20230609173118290.jpg

• Upvote 1

I was at a local bathhouse one time and went into a room where the door was open and the bbc top was laying on the bed stroking his big cock. He invited me in and I started sucking him off and his cock had the taste of ass and some shit. He must have bred some dude there and I was cleaning his cock off. He was rock hard and I decided to lower my ass down his cock and try and milk another load from him.  Took awhile of riding him and occaid hop off and suck his cock some more…because I had been bred previously there was cum on his cock to taste. Finally after some time I was successful in bringing him to orgasm and I felt his cock swell and throb inside me. I kept him in as long as I could, clamped down as he pulled out. Wanted to keep his seed inside me as lube for the next guy to fuck my ass.  I cleaned him off by swallowing his cock and licking his balls where sperm had dripped out while he was breeding me.  Tasted so good. 

• Piggy 1

4 hours ago, Norcalfukkr said:

I was at a local bathhouse one time and went into a room where the door was open and the bbc top was laying on the bed stroking his big cock. He invited me in and I started sucking him off and his cock had the taste of ass and some shit. He must have bred some dude there and I was cleaning his cock off. He was rock hard and I decided to lower my ass down his cock and try and milk another load from him.  Took awhile of riding him and occaid hop off and suck his cock some more…because I had been bred previously there was cum on his cock to taste. Finally after some time I was successful in bringing him to orgasm and I felt his cock swell and throb inside me. I kept him in as long as I could, clamped down as he pulled out. Wanted to keep his seed inside me as lube for the next guy to fuck my ass.  I cleaned him off by swallowing his cock and licking his balls where sperm had dripped out while he was breeding me.  Tasted so good. 

If I saw shit on dick or it smelled bad, I wouldn’t have suck the top. I’m to worried to get sick from eating any fecal matter. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I met up with this one guy who said he just wanted a blowjob. I met up with him at a local hookup spot he was decent looking football player looking guy wearing a skimpy singlet and short shorts.

I got his pants off and as soon as I put his dick in my mouth the taste of stale piss was very noticeable, he was uncut and the more movement he made the more I could taste it. After about 10 minutes he blew his load and his cum did not taste nice at all.

I can handle sucking cock that has a little bit of a piss taste, but it was like he hadn't washed his dick in a month or more and I wouldn't have been surprised if he had a urinary tracked infection. 

• Upvote 1

My favorite was when I tasted his cum and my wife’s pussy juices on a man’s cock when he had me clean him after he fucked her. He owned my ass. He owned my wife’s pussy and he won her heart. 
He was perfect for us. He was romantic with her. He treated me like the cuckold and cumslut bottom that I am. When not in bed, he was a great friend to both of us. 
He was about 4” taller than I am, very thick and muscular and he had a wonderful bbc that he used on my wife and me. 
Good times!