Cumdump Trip to Florida

bottomdad123

A couple weeks ago I took a trip to Florida to get away....   needed a few days off to unwind.

I was to visit friends, but my flight was getting into Orlando later in the evening.  I decided to get a hotel rather than arrive at their home late (ya, thats the ticket)

I booked a trashy cum-dump hotel.   I put a posting on the apps. but unfortunately my flight got delayed and messed that up.  I was disappointed as about 20 guys had signed up to flood my ass.  I know that number is never real as unfortunately those numbers are never really real. (sorry guys)..   I really wish my flight would have been ontime. I was hoping for all those men to use my hole and fill me up!!

I got to the hotel and was ass up as soon as I could.   From the time I checked in and checked out the next morning. 9 guys had bred my hole.   I love the door unlatched and waiting ass up. Love when my hole get flooded with cum.  The sloppier the better.     

Some of the loads were in the late evening hours, but 4 were in the morning.  I was trying to check out, but kept getting hit up and asked if I would take a load.  Of course.  The last one I was dressed and was ready to walk out the door.  I turned around, pulled my pants down and waited ass up for the load to be deposited.  Success, load number 9!!

I traveled to visit friends, no loads for two days!! I then checked into a hotel in Fort Lauderdale.

Took five more loads over the two  days I was at the hotel. Love ass up anon breedings.  Love my hole sloppy with cum.  One evening I went to Club 321, nothing notable to mention there. I think because I am older, guys are not interested in my ass even know its a great hole to use!!

Off to SanFran this week, hoping to collect a few loads!!

IMG_1533.thumb.jpeg.c2618c405697f3c5e53f67dbd272737b.jpeg

Edited by bottomdad123
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 6

2 hours ago, Sfmike64 said:

Please. Don't say "San Fran." People there WILL make fun of you. Ess Eff is perfectly acceptable, but not "San Fran." I don't make the rules. 

Sounds like you had a good time! I'm sure you'll get loaded up in SF!

“Frisco” is also a no-no. Lived in the Bay Area for 23 years, and Herb Caen did make the rules.

• Haha 1

On 6/23/2024 at 11:26 AM, bottomdad123 said:

A couple weeks ago I took a trip to Florida to get away....   needed a few days off to unwind.

I was to visit friends, but my flight was getting into Orlando later in the evening.  I decided to get a hotel rather than arrive at their home late (ya, thats the ticket)

I booked a trashy cum-dump hotel.   I put a posting on the apps. but unfortunately my flight got delayed and messed that up.  I was disappointed as about 20 guys had signed up to flood my ass.  I know that number is never real as unfortunately those numbers are never really real. (sorry guys)..   I really wish my flight would have been ontime. I was hoping for all those men to use my hole and fill me up!!

I got to the hotel and was ass up as soon as I could.   From the time I checked in and checked out the next morning. 9 guys had bred my hole.   I love the door unlatched and waiting ass up. Love when my hole get flooded with cum.  The sloppier the better.     

Some of the loads were in the late evening hours, but 4 were in the morning.  I was trying to check out, but kept getting hit up and asked if I would take a load.  Of course.  The last one I was dressed and was ready to walk out the door.  I turned around, pulled my pants down and waited ass up for the load to be deposited.  Success, load number 9!!

I traveled to visit friends, no loads for two days!! I then checked into a hotel in Fort Lauderdale.

Took five more loads over the two  days I was at the hotel. Love ass up anon breedings.  Love my hole sloppy with cum.  One evening I went to Club 321, nothing notable to mention there. I think because I am older, guys are not interested in my ass even know its a great hole to use!!

Off to SanFran this week, hoping to collect a few loads!!

IMG_1533.thumb.jpeg.c2618c405697f3c5e53f67dbd272737b.jpeg

Wish I’d been the last guy. I’d lick your hole clean after adding my load.