truck driver load on side of highway before night shift

Hospital worker here. Started a new contract job (I get a call from a head hunter, and head out) I had to head up a highway that has several rest stops, with known truckers where i've gotten lucky before. I left a little early, and made a stop. The particular one i stopped at had string of porta potties, i left the door open, bent over and waited. Someone came in not long after, grabbed me by the hips and slid in. Heard a huge grunt and felt the warm goo dripping out 🙂

I pulled up and went on my way to work. Not sure what he looked like but i was happy with my gift. I'm happy with my new route I pass a nice rest area to and from my shift so i'm hoping to take a lot more questionable loads

WOOF

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5

7 hours ago, FTMtrannyboy said:

Hospital worker here. Started a new contract job (I get a call from a head hunter, and head out) I had to head up a highway that has several rest stops, with known truckers where i've gotten lucky before. I left a little early, and made a stop. The particular one i stopped at had string of porta potties, i left the door open, bent over and waited. Someone came in not long after, grabbed me by the hips and slid in. Heard a huge grunt and felt the warm goo dripping out 🙂

I pulled up and went on my way to work. Not sure what he looked like but i was happy with my gift. I'm happy with my new route I pass a nice rest area to and from my shift so i'm hoping to take a lot more questionable loads

WOOF

Damn that's hot. Dirty little cumdump. Love to hear more about the loads you take.

6 hours ago, BlueSaphir said:

Share more! 

Pretty busy and well accessible highway. Every few miles there are "rest areas" basically just pull offs with some pora johns. Well known on many apps for you to get a load / many loads, i love to drive by running errands/to from work. Especially cuz my wife is oblivious to the fact that i'm stopping for a particular reason you know? I stop, get a load or 2, sometimes people watch which is even hotter, and i head home/ or to continue my errands with cum dripping down my legs

• Like 5
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1

On 7/22/2024 at 1:59 AM, chubbyhousekid said:

Fuck I'd love to cream your cunt. Now that would be hot after you've received a few questionable loads. 

i'm open to connect 🙂