Samantha was a 38 year old married woman. At 5’8 130 pounds medium dark hair brown eyes. Small firm around breasts. A tight shaved pussy. Loved her husband Jordan a 53 year old middle aged stocky balding man who loved his wife and their two little boys. Steve who was 7 and Jake who was 5. 
Samantha loved Jordan. But wasn't in love with him. She married him for money. There was however a prenup. In which if she got caught having an affair she would get nothing and visitation rights for their kids. If Jordan cheated she would get the beach house. $5 million plus child support for the kids.

Sex with Jordan was always rather vanilla. She was bored. Jordan had wanted to have a third child. But Jordan had a vasectomy. Something that he hadn’t shared with his wife after Jake was born.

”Honey.” Jordan said. “I hired Caleb from down the street to take care of our lawn.”

“That’s great.” Samantha replied. “He’s headed to college in the fall.” “He could use the extra money.”

Caleb was a 6’ foot dark hair blue eye. Jock. Swimmers build flat butt. 9 inch dick when hard. He used his looks and dick on a couple of lonely teachers bored in their marriages and filmed them having sex with him in case they decided to fail him. But they passed him with flying colors.

Caleb sensed that Samantha was also bored in her marriage to Jordan. But decided to see what happens.

”Hi Caleb said on his first day to do the yard work. Jordan smiled and said “hello Caleb.” “I have a favor to ask.” “Would you clean out the pool?” “I know it’s not on your list of things to do.” “But I’ll pay you extra for it.”

”sure.” Caleb answered. The day was going by fast. Samantha was busy with the boys.  When she saw Caleb without his shirt on. She unconsciously touched herself. Caleb noticed and grinned without letting her know she saw.

Jordan was to take the boys camping the following weekend. Leaving Samantha by herself. And Caleb working on the yard.

Samantha watched from the kitchen window as Caleb cut the lawn shirtless. Touching herself thinking about him fucking her. “Damn it” Samantha thought. “He’s eighteen years old.” “Just graduated high school.” “And I’m married to a good man.” 
Caleb came to the door “I’m finished.” “May I ask a favor?”  “Yes” Samantha said.

”May I use your shower?” “I have to meet friends after this but I’m not going to have time to run home.” 
Samantha agreed. 
“Samantha” Caleb called after his shower. 
“what is it Caleb?” Samantha asked.

Caleb opened the door. He was naked. “I need a towel.” 
Samantha shocked and turned on quickly got him a towel. Handing it to him. Without trying to look.

Caleb came up behind her and kissed her neck. She wanted to tell him to stop. But couldn’t. Feeling his hard dick against her dress. Caleb lifted her dress over her head. She was braless.Still wearing her panties. She found herself removing the towel off of Caleb falling to the floor. Stroking his massive hard cock. He lifted her up and placed her on the kitchen table. Removing her panties. Completely naked. Caleb rammed his hard cock into her pussy. Fucking her on the kitchen table. “Oh god she screamed in pleasure. Caleb was enjoying himself. “Ahhh shit.” “I’m going to cum.” “Please not inside me.” But it was too late. The young man shot his load deep inside her pussy.

too be continued 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Part 2.

Caleb pulled out of Samantha’s pussy. Which was not dripping cum and swollen. Caleb smiled at her. Using his finger to scoop up a drip of his cum. Bringing it to her mouth she licked it up and sucked on his finger. “Caleb” Samantha slowly spoke. “This was wrong.”” On so many levels.” “You’re eighteen years old.” “I’m married.” “But are you happily married?” Caleb injected. Samantha still on the kitchen table naked looking at her teenage lover. Also naked with a still massive hard on said “No.” with that. Caleb helped Samantha off the table and went into the master bedroom. Caleb doing what he did best fucked Samantha in every position possible. “Open that tight pussy even more for me.” Caleb ordered. Samantha spread her legs even more. Kissing her. Sucking on her small firm breasts. At that moment her phone rang. It was Jordan calling. “Hello sweetie” Samantha said. Caleb got down on the floor and started to eat Samantha’s pussy. “Oh.” “I’m good.” Samantha with her free hand tried to get Caleb to stop to no avail. She was talking to her husband and kids. But getting her pussy eaten and enjoying it. Samantha said “I love you and see you Monday afternoon.

Caleb made Samantha crawl to him and start sucking his dick. “You like my eighteen year old cock.” “Don’t you, you married slut?” With his dick in her mouth she. she nodded her head “yes.”

Caleb threw her on the bed. Put his 9inch hard on dick into her very swollen opened pussy. Kissing her. Letting her know that he was in control and she was just slutty married personal cum dump for him. And she was enjoying it. This was the best sex she had since her high school boyfriend Thomas. 

She did wonder if her pussy would close up by the time Jordan and the boys come home on Monday afternoon. And it did. Samantha did feel some guilt to a degree. Jordan had been a good provider loving husband and father. And yet their sex life hadn’t been exciting in years. 
Jordan felt he should tell her the truth about why they aren’t able to have a third child. 
“Honey.” “There’s something I need to tell you.” “After Jake was born.” “I had vasectomy.” “I should have told you.” “I’m sorry.” Samantha was taken aback by the news. “You wanted to have a third child, so why did you have a vasectomy and not tell me?”

”Truth was two kids are expensive and money was tight then.” “I should have discussed it with you first.” “I’m sorry.” “Can you forgive me?”

samantha “Yes I can.” “Have you tried having it reserved?”

Jordan answered “Yes.” “But the doctor feels there’s too much risk involved.”

”There’s always artificial insemation.” Samantha suggested. 
Jordan liked the idea. 

Jordan left town on business for a week. Samantha and Caleb were fucking like wild rabbits. In all their moaning it woke up Jake who was surprised to see Caleb naked in his parents bed. and on top of his mother, who was also naked. Unaware that her son had seen them. Jake went back to bed. 
Meanwhile Caleb had tied both Samantha’s hands and legs to the bed post. Went downstairs and came back with his best friend Zack.A blonde 5’11 18 year old with a 11 inch cock. 
to continue 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Zack positioned his dick to Samantha’s mouth. She started sucking it. Caleb pop his dick back into her pussy and started pounding it aggressively. Samantha tied down didn’t have much wiggle room. Her legs tied and spread. Two dicks in her. One in mouth the other in her pussy. She was learning she loved the sex. Daring challenging her in way she hadn’t been before. Caleb was an excellent teacher. Caleb pulled out and switched with Zack who plunged his 11 hard inch cock into Samantha’s swollen pussy. “Ahhh” she moaned. “Zack jackrabbit her pussy. She could feel his dick deep inside her guts.  Zack felt himself starting to cum. He pulled out and shot his load all over Samantha’s face and tits. Caleb put his cock back inside her pussy. He shot his loads inside of her. 

Zack got dressed and left. Caleb untied her and held her has they slept.

The next morning Jake asked Samantha if Caleb had hurt her.

”No sweetie” she answered. “What made you do that?” 
“I saw him on top of you.” “I thought he was choking you.” Jake said. 
“Caleb was showing me breathing exercises.” “That’s all.” “No need to worry or tell daddy.” “I’m fine.” Samantha gives Jake a kiss and a hug. And he doesn’t give it a second thought.  However Samantha does. She realizes she needs to end her affair with Caleb. Knowing she would be penniless and not near her children everyday would make her miserable not being able to see them.  When Caleb came over. He started to kiss her. Samantha stops him. “We need to talk.” “Jake saw us the other night.” “He thinks you were giving me breathing exercises.” Caleb laughs. “You want to end this?” He asked. “I do.” I could lose everything if Jordan found out.” “I signed a prenup and it’s ironclad.” “Where are the boys now?” He asked.”Their grandparents for the night.” “And Jordan?” “He’ll be back tomorrow afternoon.” Samantha said.

”Then could we have just one more night.” “To say goodbye.” As he stared kissing her neck and massaging her shoulders slowly unzipping her dress. Which slid off her showing her bare breasts and underwear. She undoes his shorts and briefs and slowly takes his dick into her mouth. He pulls down her underwear removes his dick and places her doggiestyle on the couch and slowly starts sliding his hard dick into her.

to be concluded! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Caleb kept pounding Samantha’s pussy. Like it was a one night stand. The moaning from both of them was so loud that neither of them heard a car pull up. Jordan had come home early. It was the rattling of the keys. That got their attention. Quickly both of them getting dressed. Caleb snuck out the back door. Before Jordan got in. Samantha sat on the couch. Realized her panties were in the floor. Quickly hiding them under the couch. And her pussy was wet with Caleb’s precum. 
“you’re home early.” “How did the meeting go?” Samantha asked. 
“We may some progress.” Jordan replied. “But there’s more work to be done.” “I’m flying out to Los Angeles to meet with some investors.” “I’m tired.” “I want to get some sleep.” “It was a long flight.” Jordan goes up stairs. Caleb comes back in and starts kissing Samantha. “Stop.” “He’ll hear us.” “That was a close call.” Samantha said. Caleb didn’t care. He slid his hand underneath her dress and started fingering her pussy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Samantha moaned in pleasure with her young lover fingering her. Then slowly fisting her. When Caleb pulled his hand out. Her pussy was so swollen that it looked like a flower bloomed in spring. Caleb laid Samantha on her back on the couch. His nine inch cock laid on top of her pussy. Teasing it. Samantha was excited and nervous about Jordan catching them. Yet Caleb who was just a teenager. Taught her it was ok to cut loose and be as sexual as you wanted. For the next couple of hours. Caleb and Samantha were fucking like crazy. While an unsuspecting Jordan slept soundly upstairs.  A car backfiring woke Jordan out of a sound sleep. He looked over and saw Samantha wasn’t there. He checked the time. It was after one in the morning. He figured she fell asleep on the couch. Jordan went to get a glass of water and to his shocking surprise. He saw Samantha riding Caleb on his favorite chair. With Samantha back against the stairs she didn’t see her husband. But Caleb did. And he smiled at Jordan with a knowing that I’ve been fucking your wife. Jordan felt range of emotions. Anger. Hurt. He wanted to beat the shit out of Caleb. But physically knew he couldn’t. He remembered the prenup. Samantha gets nothing and only visitant rights. Jordan went back to his room. But didn’t sleep. About an hour or so later. Samantha came to bed. Caleb left. She got undressed. She looked at herself naked. Feeling guilty. Excited. Sexy. Desirable. But she wanted it from her husband. 
She climbed into bed next to him. Jordan. Pretending to be asleep. Was angry and hurt. He didn’t know what to say. He needed time to work it out for himself. 

Jordan decided to confront Caleb. Not Samantha. 
“Hello Caleb.” Jordan said. “Why have you been fucking my wife?”

”Because I can.” Caleb answered in a tone that made Jordan want to hit him. “Samantha is a desirable woman.” Caleb continued. “She needs to feel loved and wanted.” “She’s a good student in learning to free herself of any restraints she had on herself sexually.”

”We want to have another baby.” “I can’t give that to her.” “But you can.” Jordan said surprising himself and even Caleb. 
“How are you supposed to tell her?” Caleb asked. “She ended things with me last night.”

”From what I saw.” “It looked as you two would go on forever.” I’ll pay you to help us have another baby.” Jordan said.

“If I agree to this and she becomes pregnant by me.” “What is she going to say or do?” She may not have it.” Caleb asked.

”I have a plan.” Jordan said. 

So Caleb and Samantha would continue to have incredible sex. She would also have the same boring sex with Jordan. 
Jordan was with Samantha when she went to the doctor and learned she was pregnant. Both couldn’t contain their excitement. Nine months later another beautiful baby boy. Named Peter. Looking a lot like both his mother. And father Caleb. Who was paid handsomely by Jordan without Samantha’s knowledge. But Caleb and Samantha continued having sex with each other without Jordan’s knowledge.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1