Mid july. Heatwave. It was 100 degrees outside, in the kitchen where i worked it was easily 120 near the ovens where i spent my days. I had to change clothes twice i was so soaked with sweat. The last time i went commando under my pants and after my shift i walked home soaked in sweat. It was so hot i had to stop and get cool, i was dizzy. I ducked into a theater doorway. I gave the attendant a $5 and he looked me over and said,”cooler in the lower theatre”. I thanked him and headed down the dark staircase. 
i saw some doors to my left and a theatre to my right and a big guy came over to me and asked if i was ok. Sweat trickled down my back into my crack as he led my into a doorway and helped me undress “to cool off”. He whispered in my ear as he licked the sweat frim my neck, “you’re so sexy baby”. His tongue roamed my back, my pits, my mouth, my ass, oh god he bent me over and devoured my hole. He pulled my dick back towards him and i pumped myself dry into his mouth. He stood and entered me and i moaned loudly. Yesssssss he said. I noticed eyes watching through a hole I hadn’t seen at first and then after making eye contact a big black dick came through the wall. I moved to suck it and the top behind me shifted too and began pulling out and ramming my hole. The dick i was sucking was dripping precum and smelled sweaty and wonderful. The booth i was in began to overwhelm my senses. We were all sweating and that aroma coupled with the tacky cum on the floor between my toes made me hard again as I hungrily sucked the big covk in front of me. I moaned like crazy as the top put my hips in a death grip and began growling and he ground his cock deep. His balls on mine and my dick swung wildly. The black cock then buried itself to his balls in my throat and yelled “I’m coming..ah god yeah”. I swallowed all i could, so much cum. The top then tensed up and stop moving..i could feel his balls jumping and the tip of his dick moving inside me. The black cock disappeared and the top pulled out and told me to clean him off. After he left i sat there in the dark, a little cooler, as my ass oozed cum. I jerked a couple dicks off into my mouth and on my face and then caught a cab home because i was sated but my legs were gone. Went to bed without showering, bed smelled great when i got up for work..

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 10

• 4 weeks later...