Are You A Picky Bottom?

14 hours ago, bareback-flipflop said:

Exactly the same is here. 
I only can repeat you. 
To add something new: I used to be picky but after a while I finally learned the lesson. Less you are picky more dicks you will have. 
I have limits especially outside of the dark room, but mainly regarding the hygiene. I love mansmell but if I see or feel that the other doesn’t take care of washing his hair, hands or teeth, he definitely won’t be my cup of tea. Sometimes, rarely the chemistry simply doesn’t work. I don’t know why but somehow I feel a negative vibe and I don’t want it. But it doesn’t depend on the age or shape. 

The situation is different regarding being top. As a top I have more criteria. But this would be off topic.  

@bareback-flipflop 100% true... the less picky I am, the more dick and loads I get. And I must admit that although I am picky, my standards are pretty basic (don't want to say Low haha) - but I do have them. Mainly around the hygiene. And you're right about the vibe...It did happen a few times that as a bottom I just couldn't get in the 'zone' but looking back I think it was because the guys were overly drunk and high and they couldn't align their dicks with my hole LOL

• Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

I never have been.  In my younger days men in my life usually told me who I was going to service or who was going to fuck me.  When I began using alcohol and drugs, I often lost track of whose cock I took much less how many loads.  Now that I am 58, I can't afford to be picky.

• Piggy 1

On 7/31/2024 at 12:40 AM, bjbottom said:

I never have been.  In my younger days men in my life usually told me who I was going to service or who was going to fuck me.  When I began using alcohol and drugs, I often lost track of whose cock I took much less how many loads.  Now that I am 58, I can't afford to be picky.

Love your attitude. Dark room for me. In my 60's & really can't be bothered with the "pick-up". I just want to fucked hard & rough. Finishing the night with my cunt full of piss & cum dribbling down my legs, HOT, HOT 🔥

I've learned if I operate as a picky cumdump I would miss some amazing tops.  Case in point, last winter I was ass up/head down at a downtown Milwaukee hotel.  As fate would have it the 2 hours before the required checkout time became almost a standing in a line outside the door event.  That amount of cum made me crave even more so as I packed up my gear and readied my checkout I hopped on a hook up app 1 last time.  I dude ½ mile from my hotel hit me up.  He was a top.  His pic showed a massive cock.  I was ready for 1 last load!  AS I drove toward his address he sent 1 more message " When you get here, I'll let you in the front door.  Immediately, without any pause or hesitation I want you to go upstairs to the bedroom on the left.  Strip to your jock and be ass up. on the bed when I walk in.....OK?" the message read.  "Yes Sir" I replied.    

When I arrived I did just as I was instructed.  Made a bee line up the stairs stripped to my jock and got my  cumdump ass in the air for this top to do as he pleased.  It was dark in the room.  I had a bottle of poppers tucked in to my jock so I grabbed it and took a long long hit......

As the euphoric feeling of the poppers hit I heard the door open and someone walk in.....within a few seconds I felt the head of his massive cock teasing my well worn, cum dripping hole.  I begged him to slam his cock in me and as he did I felt the weight of a large large stomach get lifted up and dropped on the middle of my back.  Essentially pinning me to the bed I was on all the wall his massive cock wast pounding in and out.  

Being pinned by this very large man was fucking awesome! There was something massively hot about having the weight of his stomach almost flattening me to the bed.    After a few minutes, his pounding pace increased and I begged "Breed me deep please" as he forced his cock balls deep and exploded.    After about a minute or 2 he lifted his belly off of my back slapped my ass and said Thank You.    He then walked out of the room. 

As I dressed I thought to myself that in the past I would not have said yes to being topped by someone that large.  Who know how much great sex I have missed being so narrow in my thinking.  That has all changed.  

• Piggy 2