Reminiscence, my first conversion

I was chatting online with a buddy into gifting, and he asked me when I did my first conversion scene. I had to admit I couldn’t remember exactly when or who, but I remembered one of the first, if not the first I’d done. This had to be back about 1998 or so. I was in a gifting chat group and talking to lots of men, and one said that he was going to be in Washington, DC soon, and wanted to see if he could get knocked up. He was a flight attendant and often had layovers in DC, so it would be very convenient for us to hook up.

He mentioned possible dates, and one was just perfect, a Friday when our local bareback club was having a bareback party. I made plans to meet him at his hotel about 6 PM, and it turned out he was staying a few blocks away from where the party would be held.

Several good things made us compatible; he liked daddy bears, and I like younger men. I cannot remember his name or screen name, but I remember how attractive he was, about 30, slim, very boyish appearance, trim hair, nice body, but especially that bubble butt that is what daddies like me dream about. We both stripped and made out, and he had me stiff as a poker in no time. When I finally got his mouth off my dick, I bent him over and rimmed that beautiful ass, and couldn’t wait to plug him and breed him full of my newly Pozzed, potent seed.

I laid him on his back on the edge of the bed and got his legs on my shoulders and centered my cock on that beautiful puckered hole and popped in. He was wet and tight, just the perfect fuckhole for my use. I buried my shaft and noticed his dick was stiff and throbbing, and he never had touched it, he was just so turned on to get knocked up.

As I began to fuck him, he was urging me on; “Breed me Daddy, knock me up, mark me as your boy, give me your demon seed!” I didn’t need the urging, my balls were bursting to plow his ass open and plant a huge load in his hole. I wanted to slow down and make it last, as he was a great fuck, his ass muscles gripping my shaft and just trying to suck my load out. I couldn’t help myself then. As I realized I was about to blow, I stopped and held still, as my cock began to spurt. “You feel that Son? That’s the moment of conversion!” He felt my cock spasming in his ass, and without touching his own cock, it spurted cum so hard some splattered on the headboard.

I pounded that load in deep as long and hard as I could, making sure he got every drop of my jizz. When I pulled out I sucked the last dregs of his last Neg load out of his still hard cock. It took him a few moments to get over it and be able to stand up and taste his cum when we kissed. He was very grateful.

We dressed and walked over to the bareback party. He was very popular. He bent over the fucktable and I saw several men use my cum as lube as they planted their loads in his ass. I knew they were mostly Poz fuckers, so he was really getting an ass full of what he so badly wanted.

I got involved fucking and when I looked around, he was gone, along with several other men, so I assume they took him home with them to finish the deed. I never heard from him again, but I’m sure that day changed his life forever.

Jerry Prince

RawTopDad@aol.com

9/2/11

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

love that wild action buddy. flight attendants stay overnight here too, close to the airport. They get on craigslist and are looking for fucks. Most are bottoms, It's wild to go and fuck them full of wild seeds. a few times I have met them again and sometimes it a one time fuck. But getting that aids seeds into them is so fucking intense and they are so willing to take it. And then lots of guy visit this city, some just for the weekend and get a motel/hotel room and just take loads all weekends. I love that action, one early morning i contacted this guy staying close to my house and he had 11 loads in his ass, so I went over and give him his last loads before he had to leave.

Very well written, RawPigDad. After some debate, I've taken the liberty of loving the posting to Bug Chasing & Gifting FICTION notwithstanding that it appears to be an historical account, but rather because your posting will likely get more notice here. Thanks for posting.