Guys who usually fuck safe or with condoms, how do you feel when the other guy wants to play bare just a little before putting on the condom?

hug

Back when I used to play safe, there was only one instance where I stopped a guy who wanted to fuck me bare without putting on the condom first. I didn't really feel comfortable with him.

All the other times, I didn't really mind a bit of raw foreplay before getting to the main event. I think the most memorable was when I was playing with this guy in a relationship. It had been a few weeks and we were playing as usual. At one point, He massaged his dick into my hole raw and I looked at him and asked, "What about your boyfriend?" He said, "it's okay..." and just continued.

• Like 3

Before, with the exception of a broken condom. I would always fuck safe especially in bathhouses but even when a guy let me in raw I felt this primal need to breed but usually they would not let me finish. but I did fuck this one Asian guy’s brains out and he begged me to cum inside him. 

now, when a top ‘s hard I still offer the condom and many decline. But when they put on the condom. I very quickly tell them it really hurts me. And just try without. Needless to say they never end up pulling out and get my guts filled with their DNA. This one college dude literally showed up with a boner and stuck it in and came instantly, luckily he just needed 5 mins and he would be ready to cum again, that’s when I realized that when a guy plants his seed inside you, it makes you feel all warm inside and very submissive really left the feeling of jizz joy, inexplicable euphoria.   You bet we quickly became friends and he breed me 3-4 time a month for three years. That’s at most 228 loads he left inside me usually craving more  

Rare occasions a top tries to trick me and ends up stealthing. I think it turns them on even more, but I just play dumb. 

• Like 4
  • Piggy 4

I love a challenge when a bottom wants me to wear a rubber. I’ll ask him to let me rub my bare cock on his asshole first. Then when’s he’s real horny I’ll ask him if I can slide my helmet Into his hole for a bit. If he doesn’t stop me I’ll go in a bit deeper. I’ll tell him how great his ass feels on my cock and keep trying to go deeper. If he’s moaning I know he’s loving it so I’ll tell him I gotta breed him and give him a minute to think about it. If he doesn’t try to stop me I’ll go all in and shoot my load in him. I’d never stealth a guy but I love persuading him to take my seed.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 8

On 7/28/2024 at 4:24 PM, Bokkierob said:

I love a challenge when a bottom wants me to wear a rubber. I’ll ask him to let me rub my bare cock on his asshole first. Then when’s he’s real horny I’ll ask him if I can slide my helmet Into his hole for a bit. If he doesn’t stop me I’ll go in a bit deeper. I’ll tell him how great his ass feels on my cock and keep trying to go deeper. If he’s moaning I know he’s loving it so I’ll tell him I gotta breed him and give him a minute to think about it. If he doesn’t try to stop me I’ll go all in and shoot my load in him. I’d never stealth a guy but I love persuading him to take my seed.

That's what i like to hear. I don't agree with stealthing, but persuasion is good! Most guys "go with the flow". Pun intended!

• 1 month later...

Love it…always praying they don’t wanna stop and will just load me. Most do, but some don’t…so sad when they’re true to their word. Same if topping. I know it’s non-consensual but will have “An accident” and cum inside them. Love to hear them change their minds and beg for my load. At a wedding in Hilton Head and have bred some straight/bi fratty boys who were so drunk they never asked my status, didn’t ask me to wrap, or didn’t give a shit. Loaded their slutty needy holes.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

10 minutes ago, PigBoyDallas said:

Love it…always praying they don’t wanna stop and will just load me. Most do, but some don’t…so sad when they’re true to their word. Same if topping. I know it’s non-consensual but will have “An accident” and cum inside them. Love to hear them change their minds and beg for my load. At a wedding in Hilton Head and have bred some straight/bi fratty boys who were so drunk they never asked my status, didn’t ask me to wrap, or didn’t give a shit. Loaded their slutty needy holes.

So hot! 

On 7/28/2024 at 10:24 AM, Bokkierob said:

I did exactly this with one bottom who insisted on me wearing a condom. I was rubbing my cock head on his pucker smearing it with precum, and then pushed the head of my cock in. He started out by saying stop but quickly changed his mind "because me being married means I'm probably safe". So I just carried on and fucked him bareback. I did warn him when I was about to cum but he was enjoying himself too much to tell me to pull out.

• Piggy 2

I don't mean to be the uber slut on this thread.  My buddy and I were discussing this today when I jokingly said, "I honestly don't even think I know how to use a condom."  Sometimes around 7th grade I remember learning how to put one on a banana but I don't even think I got it right back then.  I kept unfolding it the wrong way.

All of that to say that of the 10K+ times I've fucked (no clue what the number is), I think someone has used a condom one maybe twice.  I recall one of the time and it was because I was at a Mormon wedding and the guy was super conservative and freaked out.

So these days - if the topic of a condom comes up, I'm a hard pass....from an online hookup, at a bathhouse, whatever.  I have not had "safe sex" in almost three decades and I'm not starting now.  If that's a deal broker for the top, so be it - they are probably neg and I prefer poz.